Kogan Travel Giveaway
Competition Ts & Cs
21st June 2020
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with Schedule 1 - Competition Particulars. Where Schedule 1 is referenced, the relevant word is capitalised and in Bold Text.
- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is open to legal residents of Victoria only, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Competition Period, and who are not:
a. an employee of; or
b. domiciled with an employee of; or
c. an immediate family member of an employee of; the Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
- Participants are required to purchase any MELBOURNE: 2/4 Nights Luxury Stay at Clifftop At Hepburn for Two package in a single transaction from Kogan Travel. For every purchased packaged, participants will receive one entry into the draw. Any refunded orders will not be eligible.
- The Competition Period runs from Competition Commencement Date to the Competition End Date.
- The draw for the winner will take place at the Draw Time and Date at the Draw Location. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- Only one prize per household will be awarded. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail or phone. The winner will have their details published on or before the Winners Publish Date at the Winners Publish Location.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of the prize being unclaimed by Friday 7th August, further draw/s will take place to determine replacement winner. The draw will take place at Secondary Judging Time and Date at the Draw Location. The replacement winner will be notified by email on the same day. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email by Wednesday 12 August, 2020.
- The prize is comprised of the Prize Pool Description for the winning participant.
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winners agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow Kogan to use their name and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Competition including but not limited to publication of their name and photograph on the Kogan Travel website.
- This Competition may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, those third party websites.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant's responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under the Lottery and Gaming Regulation 1993 (SA), and state permit regulation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition.
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- The promoter is the Promoter.
Schedule 1 - Competition Particulars
Promoter: Kogan Australia Pty Ltd Level 1, 136 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, ABN 53 152 570 351
Competition Name: “Kogan Travel Giveaway”
Signup Location(s): Kogan Travel
Competition Commencement Date: Sunday 21st June 2020 at 07:00 (AEST)
Competition End Date: Friday 31st July 2020 at 23:59 (AEST)
Draw Time and Date: Monday 3rd August 2020 at 11:00 (AEST)
Draw Location: Kogan Australia Ltd, Level 1, 136 Buckhurst St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Winners Publish Date: Monday 10th August 2020 at 12:00 (AEST)
Winners Publish Location: https://www.kogan.com/au/competition-winners/
Secondary Judging Time and Date: Friday 7th August 2030 at 13:00 (AEST)
Prize Pool Description: Cash back on any MELBOURNE: 2/4 Nights Luxury Stay at Clifftop At Hepburn for Two package and degustation menu for two from Sault Restaurant