YARRA VALLEY: 2 Nights at Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa for Two (One Bedroom Spa Suite)
Unwind with divine boutique wines and exquisite regional scenery.
Sample world-class regional wines and unwind among the lush rolling hills and vineyards of Victoria’s Yarra Valley with a stay at the beautifully appointed Balgownie Estate, just a mere 60km from Melbourne’s CBD.
- 2 Nights of 4.5 Star Accommodation for Two
- Explore the Hidden Heart of Victoria’s Yarra Valley
- Bottle of Shiraz on Arrival, Late Checkout, Complimentary Wine Tastings & More!
- 2 Nights of 4.5 Star Accommodation for Two
- Bottle of Black Label Shiraz On Arrival
- Complimentary Wine Tasting at the Cellar Door
- Complimentary Late 11am Checkout, Subject to Availability
- Free Wi-Fi
One Bedroom Spa Suite (2 people)
Featuring a private balcony affording stunning panoramas of the Yarra Valley, a One Bedroom Spa Suite lets you relax in indulgent luxury with a spacious king bed, a lush spa bath in beautifully lit living quarters, two LCD TVs with in-room movies and DVDs, air conditioning, a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, and much more. Plus, you’ll enjoy complimentary access to the indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and well-stocked gym.
Privilege Spa Suite (2 people)
A Privilege Spa Suite offers all the same wonderful amenities of the One Bedroom Spa Suite, plus access to selected Foxtel channels, complimentary bottled water and a Nespresso machine – for a perfect start to the morning, gazing over the Yarra Valley from your balcony with a steaming cup of coffee in hand.
Two Bedroom Apartment (4 people)
The Two Bedroom Apartment is ideal for a double couples’ getaway or a family stay. With all the amenities of the Privilege Spa Suite, this suite contains two bedrooms, each with an LCD TV, two bathrooms, a separate laundry and more spacious kitchenette. An ideal space for entertaining, this bright and warm apartment features the largest guest room of the Resort with magnificent, unrestricted views of the beautiful Valley
For more information on accommodating additional guests please see the Fine Print.
- Available for travel between 21 August – 30 October 2018
- Surcharge of $150 per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Nestled in the idyllic surrounds of the Yarra Valley lies the Balgownie Estate Resort, with lush green vineyards undulating over 30 hectares of rolling hills in regional Victoria’s wine country.
- Indulge your inner connoisseur with a visit to Cellar Door, the resort’s on-site winery. Sample world class red, white and sparkling local wines as you learn from knowledgeable staff, and perhaps pick up a bottle or two to take home.
- Gaze over the vineyards as you enjoy the best local wine and produce from the Valley with a meal at Rae’s Restaurant, nibbling from tasting menus lovingly prepared by a passionate team of chefs, designed to fully indulge the senses.
- Rejuvenate in a private room or duo-suite at the resort’s Natskin Spa, with a range of luxurious treatment packages including facials, nail care, massage and water therapies to relax even the tightest muscles or busiest minds (not included).
- Venture out to explore the Yarra Valley, or stay on the grounds and enjoy the gym, pool and steam room, pick up a racquet at the tennis court, try your hand at the giant chess set, or have the time of your life on the segway activity trail.
This part of Victoria is recognised as one of the world’s premier cool climate wine growing regions, with over 90 cellar doors and even more vineyards. The area boasts gorgeous parks and nature reserves that are free of admission, and well worth a day of exploring to get your fill of the stunning natural scenery of the Yarra Valley. It’s the perfect place to go off-grid for a weekend.
“Hubby organised a treat for a romantic weekend away to celebrate Valentine’s day. The reception staff were very welcoming and as we entered our room, it was filled with rose petals and candles, as requested by my husband, it was a wonderful surprise. We stayed in a Privilege Spa Suite, which had gorgeous views over the valley. All in all we had a beautiful stay and would be back again to enjoy the peace and luxury of the resort.”
“We had a generous one bedroom 55m2 with a balcony, a king size bed, beautiful soft pillows you sink into, cable internet in the room, Wi-Fi at the restaurant, complimentary bottle of the estate’s sparkling and daily sumptuous hot and cold breakfast. It is the first time in our lives that we have experienced ample and varied choice of quality food served for complimentary breakfast. Not a first come first serve meal as in other hotels, but prepared amply for all attending guests. The rooms were super clean, service was impeccable, we loved every moment of it, especially walking around the rose filled grounds surrounded by a stunning vista.”
“Balgownie is immaculate and beautiful. The rooms are all lined up more like a resort style accommodation rather than hotel accommodation. There are two floors of rooms overlooking the countryside. Very spacious with a living area, bathroom and separate bedroom. There was also a small balcony to sit on and enjoy a drink. The room was kept very clean and tidy throughout our stay. The hotel was also very accommodating and at my request roses, candles and champagne were put in the room for us to come back to after our dinner. Perfect to propose to my now fiance!”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Surcharge of $150 per room, per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday nights.
- All extra charges are payable direct to the hotel upon check-in
Max. Room Occupancy:
- One Bedroom Spa Suite – Max. 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children
- Privilege Spa Suite – Max. 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children
- Two Bedroom Apartment – Max. 5 adults or 2 adults & 3 children
- Additional guests and beds incur a surcharge of $35 per person, per night
- Surcharges are payable directly to the resort upon check-in
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Booking form must be completed minimum of 48 hours prior to check-in date
- This deal is not available on public holidays
- Travel insurance
- Anything else not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Balgownie Estate for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages