YARRA VALLEY: 1 Night at Balgownie Estate Vineyard Resort & Spa for Two (Privilege Spa Suite)
Unwind with boutique wines and vineyard vistas.
$235Valued at $315
Sample world-class regional wines and unwind among the lush rolling hills and vineyards of Victoria’s Yarra Valley with a stay at the beautifully appointed Balgownie Estate, just a mere 60km from Melbourne’s CBD.
- 1 Nights of Gorgeous Accommodation for Two Overlooking Mesmerising Vineyard Panoramas
- Explore the Hidden Heart of Victoria’s Yarra Valley
- Sip Delicious Black Label Shiraz on Arrival, Checkout Late & Enjoy a Complimentary Wine Tasting at the Cellar Door
- 1 Night of 4.5 Star Accommodation for Two
- 2 Glasses of Black Label Shiraz for Two
- Cheese Platter for Two
- Complimentary Wine Tasting at the Cellar Door
- Complimentary Late 11am Checkout, Subject to Availability
- Free Wi-Fi
One Bedroom Spa Suite (2 people)
Featuring a private balcony affording stunning panoramas of the Yarra Valley, a One Bedroom Spa Suite lets you relax in indulgent luxury with a spacious king bed, refreshing air conditioning, a lush spa bath in beautifully lit living quarters, kitchen amenities and two LCD TVs with selected Foxtel channels.
Plus, you’ll enjoy complimentary access to the indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and well-stocked gym.
Privilege Spa Suite (2 people)
A Privilege Spa Suite offers all the same wonderful amenities of the One Bedroom Spa Suite, plus free in-room movies, complimentary bottled water and a Nespresso machine – perfect for gazing over the Yarra Valley from your balcony with a steaming cup of coffee in hand.
Two Bedroom Apartment (4 people)
The Two Bedroom Apartment is ideal for a double date getaway or a family stay. With all the amenities of the Privilege Spa Suite, this suite features two bedrooms with an LCD TV in each, a separate laundry and spacious kitchenette.
An ideal space for entertaining, this bright and warm apartment features the largest guest room of the Resort with magnificent, unrestricted views of the beautiful Valley
For more information on accommodating additional guests please see the Fine Print.
- Available for travel between 18 December 2018 – 28 February 2019
- A Surcharge of $150 per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday nights
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Nestled in the idyllic surrounds of the Yarra Valley, sleep amongst Balgownie Estate Resort’s lush green vineyards in the rolling hillside of regional Victoria’s wine country.
- Indulge your inner connoisseur with a visit to Cellar Door, the resort’s on-site winery. Sample world class red, white and sparkling local wines as you learn from knowledgeable staff, and perhaps pick up a bottle or two to take home.
- Gaze over the vineyards as you enjoy award-winning wine and sample the Valley’s local produce with a meal at Rae’s Restaurant, nibbling from tasting menus lovingly prepared by a passionate team of chefs, designed to fully indulge the senses.
- Unwind at the resort’s Natskin Spa, featuring a range of luxurious treatment packages including facials, massages and water therapies to relax even the tightest muscles and soothe the busiest minds (not included).
- Perfectly located in the heart of the Yarra Valley, you could taste handcrafted chocolate at the nearby Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, visit the exotic Healesville Sanctuary or embark on a local winery and distillery crawl.
- Seeking more adventure? Why not rise with the sun and enjoy this spectacular winery from above in a hot air balloon (not included) or hike one of the spectacular Marysville trails to see waterfalls, before winding down with a game of tennis or a dip in the pool and steam room.
This part of Victoria is recognised as one of the world’s premier cool climate wine growing regions, with over 90 cellar doors and even more vineyards. The area boasts gorgeous parks and nature reserves that are free of admission and well worth a day of exploring to get your fill of the stunning natural scenery.
“Resort Style Accommodation of the Year 2016-18”
“We stayed for just one night and we loved Balgownie. Nice rooms with a beautiful view overlooking the Yarra Valley and beautiful grounds with tennis court and indoor pool. We look forward to returning and staying longer next time.”
“Just an hours drive from Melbourne, this is the place to go to. Easy to book and the stay was fantastic with beautiful views outside the bedroom. The spa suite is amazing too and the Cellar Door is a must.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
Maximum Room Occupancy:
- One Bedroom Spa Suite – Max. 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children
- Privilege Spa Suite – Max. 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children
- Two Bedroom Apartment – Max. 5 adults or 2 adults & 3 children
- Additional guests and beds incur a surcharge of $35 per person, per night
- Surcharges are payable directly to the resort upon check-in
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Booking form must be completed minimum of 48 hours prior to check-in date
- A Surcharge of $150 per room, per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday nights
- This deal is not available on public holidays
- Travel insurance
- Anything else not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Balgownie Estate for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages