WORLDWIDE: 42 Day Round the World Package Including Cruises and Flights for Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Around the world in 42 days!
Expand your horizons and discover the world’s most relaxing beaches, majestic cityscapes and awe-inspiring landscapes on this once-in-a-lifetime journey across the world.
- One Way International Flights for Two
- 16 Night Cruise Through Southampton, Belfast, Reykjavik, Sydney, Halifax and New York Onboard the MSC Meraviglia
- Spend 18 Nights Exploring the Wonders of Maui, Bora Bora, Papeete, Auckland and the Bay of Islands Onboard the Luxurious Celebrity Solstice
- One Way International Flights for Two
- Internal Flight from New York to Honolulu for Two
- 1 Night of Hotel Accommodation in Copenhagen for Two
- 3 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in New York for Two
- 3 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in Honolulu for Two
- 16 Night Cruise from Copenhagen to New York Onboard the MSC Meraviglia
- 18 Night Cruise from Honolulu to Sydney Onboard the Celebrity Solstice
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment for Both Cruises
- Copenhagen – Copenhagen Strand Hotel or similar
- Copenhagen to New York Cruise – MSC Meraviglia or similar
- New York – Skyline Hotel or similar
- Honolulu to Sydney Cruise – Celebrity Solstice or similar
An ode to beauty with tastefully decadent decor, think brass handrails, marble countertops and a waterfall in the atrium. The MSC Meraviglia sets a new standard for modern luxury travel.
Embark on a culinary journey with 12 restaurants and five bars, plunge into the two tranquil pools, indulge in a signature treatment at the MSC Aurea Spa and enjoy access to exclusive Cirque du Soleil performances.
Where blissful luxury and relaxation collide, the Celebrity Solstice boasts an eclectic collection of restaurants including Le Petit Chef™, a wide selection of cocktails at the Passport Bar and two holistic spa centres.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabins come with the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking that something special! Open your doors to the sweeping sea views and take your morning coffee on the seating area of your private balcony. Balcony Cabins also offer a larger lounge area and a bathtub for an extra luxurious experience.
- Available for departure on the following date in 2020:
- 4 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- The breathtaking wonders of the world are waiting to be discovered on this incredible 42 day tour spent cruising the United States, United Kingdom, Iceland, French Polynesia and more!
- Be awestruck by the architectural wonders and unique culinary delights of the ‘city that never sleeps’, New York, with several days to explore the never-ending suite of celebrated attractions.
- Relish in the breathtaking scenery, dramatic countryside and vibrant cityscape of Reykjavik, the world’s northernmost capital city.
- Immerse yourself in the birthplace of the ill-fated Titanic as you roam the culture-rich streets of Southampton and Belfast, teeming with vintage art, architecture and gardens.
- Uncover the unspoilt beauty of Hawaiian beachfronts, where vibrant marine ecosystems and outdoor adventure opportunities await in Honolulu and Maui.
- Unwind on a dream-like island paradise in Bora Bora, where a blend of turquoise, sapphire and indigo waters lap at golden beaches lined with tropical palm trees.
- Where rolling hills and rugged coastlines mix in with soaring buildings and bustling inner-city streets, snap postcard-worthy photos of the many natural wonders of Auckland, New Zealand.
Get ready to explore the wonders of the world as you board your international flight to Copenhagen.
*Please Note: Some flights may depart a day earlier and fly overnight.
*Please Note: This flight may be indirect.
Welcome to dazzling Copenhagen! Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel where you can unwind from your travels.
Board your MSC Meraviglia cruise today as you prepare for 16 exciting nights cruising around the world.
Your first day at sea is a great opportunity to discover the ship’s many attractions. Kick back and soak up the sun on one of the many sun decks or perhaps test your luck at the ship’s incredible casino.
The historic port city of Southampton remains a significant port and trade point for many neighbouring cities, teeming with vintage art, architecture and garden displays.
Here, you could get up close to an interactive model of the Titanic at the SeaCity Museum, browse astounding Renaissance artworks at the luxurious Southampton City Art Gallery or revel in 800 years of history at the Tudor House and Garden..
Spend the day onboard your cruise, where you could get the blood pumping with some soccer at the Sportplex, beat your high score at the bowling alley or glide down a water slide at the Polar Aquapark.
Immerse yourself in the birthplace of the famed Titanic, Belfast. You could venture out to Belfast Castle and Belfast City Hall to admire their opulent architecture, get a glimpse of 9000 years of Irish history at Ulster Museum or stroll the waterfront of the Titanic Quarter where the renowned passenger liner was constructed.
Soak up some sun rays as you unwind poolside today or perhaps indulge in a tropical cocktail or two as you watch an exclusive Cirque du Soleil performance!
Hej Reykjavik! The next two days are yours to embrace the captivating art, rich culinary scene and dramatic countryside of the world’s northernmost capital city.
Why not head down to Iceland’s largest church, Hallgrimskirkja, that stands 74.5m high or perhaps snap breathtaking photos of the iconic Sun Voyager sculpture?
Embrace your luxury cruise liner’s delightful services and attractions at your heart’s content over the next four days. You could browse the boutiques, restaurants and shops of the Galleria Meraviglia, work up a sweat at the MSC Gym by Technogym or go head-to-head in a race on the F1 simulators.
Once the industrial centre of Cape Breton Island, Sydney is now a quaint city boasting local museums and 18th-century buildings on every corner. Take the opportunity to learn the local maritime history at Cossit House Museum and Jost Heritage House or stop by and marvel at the towering Big Fiddle sculpture.
Dotted with red-brick heritage buildings and sprawling parklands, Halifax packs a lot of charm into its small area. While you’re here, you could opt for a stroll through the lush greenery of Halifax Public Gardens or admire the sheer size of the Victorian-era Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, perched atop Citadel Hill.
Nearing the end of your MSC Meraviglia cruise, make the most of the amenities on offer with a final chance to refresh and recharge by perhaps indulging in a soothing spa treatment at MSC Aurea Spa.
‘The city that never sleeps’ is up next! Where architectural wonders, culinary delights and a plethora of shopping districts are at your disposal, New York is full of possibilities.
Full of lush greenery, take some time to wander through Central Park, get up close to the world-famous Statue of Liberty or delight the palate with a traditional New York-style pizza.
Disembarking your MSC Meraviglia cruise in New York this morning, the next three days are yours to continue taking in the breathtaking sights of this never-ending city.
A hub of bright lights, broadway shows, quirky museums and eclectic bars, Times Square offers an endless supply of entertainment waiting to be explored. You may also go ice skating outside the Rockefeller Centre or embrace pristine views of the NYC skyline from the top of the Empire State Building.
Transfer to the airport today and board your flight to Hawaii’s capital – Honolulu! Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel where you can take some time to relax and freshen up from your travels.
*Please Note: Flights may be indirect.
Where unspoilt Hawaiian beachfronts meet bustling pan-Asian alleys, Honolulu is a melting pot of culture and cuisine waiting to be explored.
Perhaps admire the vibrant marine ecosystems in the waters of Hanauma Bay or learn about one of the most pivotal moments in US history at the Pearl Harbour National Memorial.
Board your Celebrity Solstice cruise today and set sail for a further 18 exciting nights cruising around the world.
Renowned for its invigorating mix of natural beauty and outdoor adventure, Maui emits a relaxing aura across every inch of the island.
Why not stroll the golden sands of Keawakapu Beach, uncover the hidden beauty of Wailua Falls or immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture and cuisine at Old Lahaina Luau, with a traditional hula and feast.
The next five days are yours to embrace the luxurious attractions on offer on the Celebrity Solstice. You could witness the incredible art of glassblowing with a live demonstration at a Hot Glass Class or watch the sunset while relaxing on the freshly manicured grass of the top-deck Lawn Club.
A dream-like island paradise awaits on Bora Bora where a blend of turquoise, sapphire and indigo waters lap at golden beaches.
The island’s colourful marine life, you could plunge into the waters for snorkeling, admire the staggering slopes of Mt. Otemanu or simply unwind beneath the shade of a palm tree on Matira Beach.
This morning, dock in the lively port town of Papeete, nestled on the northern coast of tropical Tahiti. Enjoy some free time to gain insight to the history of pearl jewelry at the Robert Wan Pearl Museum or navigate the many walking trails and fish ponds of Pa’ofa’i Gardens.
Setting sail for New Zealand, why not work up a sweat at the on-site Fitness Centre before sinking into a divine state of relaxation on a thickly padded lounge chair at the adults only Solarium?
Calendars skip forward by exactly one day as we cross the international date line.
These two days give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the thrill of at-sea entertainment. You could try your luck at Fortunes Casino, marvel at breathtaking ocean views from the Sky Observation Lounge or witness a live performance at the grand Solstice Theatre.
Where rolling hills and rugged coastlines blend in with soaring buildings and bustling inner-city streets, Auckland awaits your arrival!
While you’re here, why not get up close to local New Zealand wildlife at Auckland Zoo, glimpse the latest exhibits at at Auckland Art Gallery or enjoy awe-inspiring 360° views of the city from the top of Sky Tower?
Off the coast of the New Zealand mainland lie over 140 islands with untouched beaches that make up the magical scenery of the Bay of Islands. You could take this opportunity to immerse yourself in Maori culture at Te Kongahu Museum, sail through the Hole in the Rock alongside pods of dolphins or get a bird’s-eye view of the lush island greenery via parasailing.
These final full days are yours to unwind from the journey so far, perhaps indulging in a therapeutic treatment at the rejuvenating Canyon Ranch Spa or relishing in the calming atmosphere of the Persian Garden.
Disembark your Celebrity Solstice cruise in Sydney, Australia as your round-the-world adventure comes to an end.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Brisbane
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Emirates, Etihad, Lufthansa, Swiss Air, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $5000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Optional activities
- Meals not stated in the itinerary
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Drinks onboard the cruises
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages