VIETNAM: 9 Day Vietnam Tour Including Flights for Two
Experience the exotic beauty of Vietnam.
$3,998Valued at $7,360
Immerse your senses in the unrivalled beauty of Halong Bay, the unique delicacies of Hanoi, and the historical sights of Ho Chi Minh City on this 9 day Vietnam escape.
- Return International Flights for Two, Plus All Internal Flights
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast, Plus a Halong Bay Cruise!
- Visit Wartime Sights in Ho Chi Minh City, the Enchanting Beauty of Halong Bay and the Narrow-Alley Gems of Hanoi
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast, 5 Delicious Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Halong Bay Cruise, Including All Onboard Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Admissions as per Itinerary
- Transportation by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle as per Itinerary
- Local English-Speaking Guides Throughout Your Journey
- Gratuities and Tipping for Tour Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Hanoi – Lan Vien or similar
- Ha Long Bay – Halong Plaza or similar
- Hoi An – Hadana Belle Maison or similar
- Ho Chi Minh City – Muong Thanh Saigon or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 25* July
- 1*, 8*, 22*, 29* August
- 5, 12 September
- 10, 17, 31 October
- 7, 14 November
- 5, 12, 19 March
- 2, 16, 23, 29 April
- 7, 14, 21, 28 May
- 11 June
- 23*, 30* July
- 13*, 27* August
- 10 September
- 8, 15, 22, 29 October
- 5, 12, 19 November
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience the sprawling beauty of Vietnam. Whether it’s gorgeous landmarks, white sands, limestone seascapes or discovering unique delicacies, every day is a new adventure on this mind blowing 9 day trip.
- Pay homage to ‘Uncle Ho’ at Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and explore the One Pillar Pagoda, Quoc Tu Giam and the Temple of Literature in Hanoi.
- Cruise the expansive beauty of Ha Long Bay on a junk boat adventure through uninhabited caves, emerald landscapes and hidden grottoes on an overnight cruise.
- Get lost in the riverside beauty and incredibly preserved ancient architecture of Hoi An, adorned with Chinese and Japanese detail that will make you feel as if you were walking through a quaint 16th-century port town.
- Explore the historic marvels of Ho Chi Minh City, gaining insight into the Vietnam War at the Cu Chi Tunnels, War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace, and gape in awe at the grandeur of the Saigon Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Xin chao Vietnam! Pack your bags for an un-pho-real Vietnamese adventure as you board your international flight to Hanoi. Once you land, you will be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Take a guided tour through the key landmarks of Hanoi today, starting Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum to pay homage to ‘Uncle Ho’, followed by the One Pillar Pagoda and Quoc Tu Giam, Vietnam’s first university also known as the ‘Temple of Literature*.
Around midday, savour an authentic Vietnamese lunch as a history restaurant, before an optional Secret of Pho tour in the evening.
- Secret of Pho – cyclo through the streets of the Old Quarter, sampling traditional pho rolls, fried pho, stir-fried pho and a novelty pho cocktail (AUD $59 per person).
Travel to Halong Bay this morning to board your Halong Bay junkboat, sailing through the thousands of breathtaking limestone islands and caves.
Passing by sampans gliding across the emerald waters of the bay, you’ll even get the chance to visit some of the hidden grottoes that lay beneath the towering cliffs.
Transfer to Hanoi for your flight to Danang this morning. Upon arrival, visit Marble Mountain for pristine panoramic views, before continuing to Hoi An, a melting pot of Japanese merchant houses, Chinese tea houses, street food hubs and Venice-like canals.
Enjoy today at leisure, perhaps weaving through the narrow streets, brimming with ancient architecture that will make you feel as if you were walking through a 16th-century port town. Or, join an optional tour to Tra Que Organic Garden.
- Tra Que Organic Garden – ride to a local farm to help locals fertilise, sow and harvest vegetables, before a cooking demonstration. Afterwards, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese foot massage (AUD $59 per person).
Explore the Hoi An Ancient Town this morning, admiring the rich architectural fusion of the 300-year-old Chinese Temple, 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and 200-year-old Vietnamese Former Houses.
In the afternoon, board your flight to the bustling metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City.
Gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter at the Cu Chi Tunnels this morning, where you’ll get the chance to weave through underground tunnels, bomb traps and tank remnants.
Later, explore the War Remnants Museum, visit the replica of Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office, before arriving at the lively Ben Thanh Market.
Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace today. Wander through the incense-infused temples and streets from the back of a cyclos, check out the war-time historic Reunification Palace or visit the Giac Lam Pagoda.
- Mekong Delta – cruise through riverside villages on the Ben Tre river, ride a tuk-tuk past lush rice fields and cycle through peaceful villages, before meeting a local family and stopping at a local riverside restaurant for an authentic lunch prepared by a local family (AUD $109 per person).
Soak up the last glimpses of Ho Chi Minh City’s beauty before boarding your return flight to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your pre
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed.
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- A single supplement surcharge of AUD $600 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from other states are available for an additional cost:
- Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra: additional $300 per person
- Perth: additional $500 per person
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies to early arrivals and late departures, plus additional airfares and tax
- Upgrade to business class available for $3500 per person, subject to availability
- Flights may not be able to direct or operate daily
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping – recommended at approx. AUD $5 per person, per day
- Optional excursions and activities
- Anything not listed in inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages