VIETNAM: 8 Day North Vietnam Tour Including Flights for Two (Deluxe Package)
Experience the beauty of North Vietnam.
$2,798Valued at $3,400
Immerse your senses in the unrivalled beauty of Halong Bay, the unique delicacies of Hanoi and the lush forestry of Ninh Binh on this incredible 8 day tour, showcasing the depths of North Vietnam’s beauty.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast, Plus an Overnight Halong Bay Cruise!
- Admire Stunning Traditional Vietnamese Architecture, Cruise Through Limestone Seascapes and Feast on Street Food Gems in Hidden Alleyways!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise Including All Onboard Meals and Activities
- Daily Breakfast Plus Many More Delicious Meals
- All Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicles as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
Whether you’re on a budget or love a little extra luxury, choose from two gorgeous accommodation options to experience North Vietnam the way that suits you best.
- Hanoi – La Suite Hotel or similar
- Halong Bay Cruise – V’ Spirit Cruise or similar
- Hanoi – Boss Legend or similar
- Halong Bay Cruise – Pelican Cruise or similar
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 12, 26 March
- 2 April
- 1, 15, 29 May
- 12* June
- 10* July
- 7, 15, 28 August
- 9 September
- 16 October
- 11 November
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Whether it’s gorgeous landmarks, limestone seascapes or tranquil rivers and grottoes, everyday is a new adventure on this incredible 8 day tour of North Vietnam.
- Explore the narrow alleys of Hanoi Old Quarter and open your palate and senses to breathtaking pagodas and delectable street food gems.
- Be enamoured with the stunning Confucian shrine at the Temple of Literature, the sight of Vietnam’s first university and home to serene lakes and lush pavilions.
- Cruise along the picturesque limestone seascapes of Halong Bay with an overnight junk boat stay and experience local fisherman life in Bai Tu Long Bay with a visit to Vung Vieng village, exploring the fishing island by bamboo boat or kayak.
- Nestled away in the quiet forests of Ninh Binh, visit the sacred Buddhist sanctuary of Bai Dinh Pagoda before taking a boat ride around the mystical riverscapes of Eco Trang An to explore hidden caves and grottoes.
Xin chao Vietnam! Pack your bags for a Vietnamese adventure as you board your international flight to Hanoi.
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in. A charming city filled with historic sights, serene lakes, French architecture and lush parks, feel free to explore the city for the rest of the day.
Spend the morning on a guided tour, starting at Ho Chi Minh Complex located amongst botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas. Pay homage to ‘Uncle Ho’ at the Mausoleum, visit the lotus-like One Pillar Pagoda and the Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake – Vietnam’s oldest buddhist temple. Continue onto Bat Trang Pottery Village before eating an authentic local lunch (own expense).
After lunch, continue on to the Ethnology Museum, the Confucian Temple of Literature and Quoc Tu Giam – the site of Vietnam’s first ever University. Stroll along the peaceful waters of Hoan Kiem Lake before heading to Ngoc Son Temple, finishing up in Hanoi Old Quarter where you can eat, shop and explore to your heart’s desire!
Drive towards the Hong Gai Tourist Wharf to check-in to your Halong Bay Cruise. After lunch aboard, cruise along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay at Vung Vieng. Gain insight into the life of a local fisherman with your choice of either a bamboo rowing trip or kayak aventure around the island.
Return back to the ship before dinner and enjoy the sunset with happy hour drinks flowing and a cooking demonstration on the deck! Spend the evening with your cruise buddies or go night squid fishing.
Start your morning with Tai Chi on the sundeck or snap away at the sunrise over the limestone pillars of Halong Bay. Sip on tea and coffee before cruising to Thien Canh Son Cave, a local favourite in the bay less travelled by tourists. Have lunch onboard before transferring back to Hanoi for the evening.
Start your morning with a guided tour leaving from Hanoi Old Quarter before heading to the Buddhist sanctuary of Bai Dinh Pagoda in Ninh Binh. Eat lunch on your own at a local restaurant, before travelling to the scenic haven of Eco Trang An, home to stunning landscapes, rivers, grottoes and caves which you’ll explore via boat! Return back to Hanoi in the evening.
Explore Hanoi at your leisure today. Perhaps return to Hanoi Old Quarter to see the famous speed train pass through the narrow streets of the neighbourhood, or take a stroll around the serene lakes of the West Lake.
More of a foodie? Make sure to check out Hanoi’s buzzing local street food scene, sampling your way through local favourites like stuffed pancakes, banh-mi and egg coffee.
Spend the last day of your Vietnamese adventure soaking up some last minute sights, tastes and shopping before transferring to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Solo traveller options are available at an additional cost, as listed below:
- Standard package: $280
- Deluxe package: $310
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney and Perth
- Flights are economy class with Malaysia Airlines, subject to availability
- An airline upgrade to Vietnam Airlines is available for $170 per person. Please note that departure dates may vary from those listed.
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and late departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping – recommended at approx. AUD $5 per person, per day
- Optional excursions and activities
- Anything not listed in inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages