VIETNAM: 7 Day North of Vietnam Package for Two (Standard)
Stroll, hike and cruise through breathtaking Vietnam.
$778Valued at $1,580
Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay, delight the tastebuds with delectable Hanoi cuisine and stroll along the pristine stretches of golden sand at Titov Island on this unforgettable 7 day tour.
- 6 Nights of Accommodation for Two in Hanoi and Sapa
- Appreciate the Winding Ravines and Picturesque Undulating Hills of Sapa on a Guided Tour
- Gaze at Lush Green Jungles and Sheer Limestone Cliffs Emerging from Emerald Waters as you Cruise Along Halong Bay
- Return Airport Transfers in Hanoi
- 6 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- Overnight Boat Cruise in Halong Bay
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- 2 x Welcome Drinks in Hotel and OnAboard Cruise
- All Sightseeing,Tours and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Cooking Class Onboard the Cozy Bay Classic Cruise
- English-Speaking Guide
- Taxes, Fees and Service Charges
- Hanoi – The HM Boutique Hotel or similar
- Halong Bay – Lavender Cruises or similar
- Sapa – The View Sapa Hotel or similar
- Hanoi – Hanoi Sheraton or similar
- Halong Bay – La Regina Cruises Royal or similar
- Sapa – Pao Sapa Hotel or similar
- Available for daily departures between 1 October 2019 – 31 December 2020
- Blackout dates: 22 January – 2 February 2020
- A Compulsory dinner applies to those travelling on 24 and 31 December 2019, see the Fine Print for details
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Relish in the peaceful serenity of Vietnam’s rolling hills, stroll through the bustling streets of Hanoi and trek through culture-rich remote villages on this 7 day scenic adventure.
- Glide over the glistening waters of Halong Bay, admiring imposing limestone cliffs from the comfort of your Cozy Bay Cruise.
- Indulge in mouth-watering flavours and take in the aromatic fragrances of local Vietnamese cuisine, renowned for its age-old cooking techniques.
- Adventure through the undulating hills and picturesque rice fields of Sapa, a region blessed with awe-inspiring natural beauty.
- Gain insight into the rich cultures and customs of mountainside villages including Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai and more.
Welcome to Hanoi! You’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in where you can unwind from your travel and sip on a complimentary welcome drink.
Start the morning with a scenic drive to Halong Bay before boarding your Cozy Bay Classic Cruise. Set sail across glistening waters, admiring stunning limestone pillars lush with greenery and yellow cliff faces reflecting off the tranquil waters. Explore the beautiful limestone formations in Sung Sot Cave and track down the pristine hidden corners of the bay around Drum Cave in a kayak.
Return to the sundeck for an evening party where you will enjoy a group dinner while watching the dream-like tropical sunset over the horizon.
Rejuvenate the mind and body with Tai Chi this morning, cruising to Titov Island. Plunge into the turquoise waters, lounge on the soft, golden sand or climb to the highest peak of the island for a once-in-a-lifetime panoramic photo opportunity.
Relax on the sundeck with a traditional fruit-carving demonstration, participate in an insightful cooking class and indulge in a mouth-watering traditional Vietnamese lunch before disembarking your Cozy Bay Classic Cruise.
Next up, Sapa! Embark on a guided tour, admiring lavish terraced rice fields blanketing undulating hills and winding ravines as you make your way through the Lao Cai Province. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before continuing your tour with a scenic trek through the culture-rich villages of Lao Chai, Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai.
Marvel at the lush scenery from high vantage points, travel down to the foot of Hoang Lien Son mountain, cross the Muong Hoa to Ta Van via the Cloud Bridge, wander through Cau May and explore local landmarks such as the Ancient Rock Field.
Spend the day exploring the famous Cat Cat Village, nestled at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Gain a glimpse into the daily lives of the locals and learn about their cultures, customs and traditional crafts while visiting the Hydropower Station and Cat Cat Waterfall.
Return to the quiet streets of Sapa for a traditional Vietnamese meal before enjoying some free time to explore at your leisure. You could wander through Sapa Market, browsing the fresh ingredients, handcrafted souvenirs and traditional clothing (own expense).
Today is yours to explore every corner of charming Hanoi. You could stroll to the Old Quarter and marvel at the French Colonial architecture or visit the tranquil Temple of Literature.
Your Vietnam getaway comes to an end today after breakfast as you’re transferred to the airport for flight back home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- All surcharges are payable directly to the supplier after booking with Kogan Travel:
- A compulsory dinner applies for stays between 24 December – 31 December:*
- $50 per person on Standard Tour
- $90 per person on Deluxe Tour
- Children 0 – 4 can stay for 50% of the adult price
- Children 5 – 8 can stay for 75% of the adult price in a shared bed or 85% in a private bed
- Children over 9 can stay for the full adult price in a private bed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $200 for the Standard Tour and $565 for the Deluxe Tour applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Items or personal nature
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages