VIETNAM: 7 Day Vietnam & Cambodia Tour Including Flights for Two
Discover the pearls of Vietnam & Cambodia.
$2,398Valued at $4,999
From the sea of saffron coloured robes and grand French-colonial architecture to buzzing city centres and rich wartime history, scratch the surface of Vietnam and Cambodia on this mindblowing 7 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast for Two
- Gain Insight into Life During the Vietnam War, Wander Through the Narrow Streets of Ho Chi Minh City and Experience Royal Life in Phnom Penh
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast Plus 2 Delicious Lunches
- Tours, Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Transportation via Private Air Conditioned Vehicles as per the Itinerary
- Local English-Speaking Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Gratuities & Tipping for Tour Guides
- Ho Chi Minh City – Muong Thanh Saigon or similar
- Phnom Penh – Le Mont Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 30* July
- 6*, 13*, 27* August
- 3, 10, 17 September
- 15, 22 October
- 5, 12, 19 November
- 10, 17, 24 March
- 7, 21, 28 April
- 5, 12, 19, 26 May
- 2, 6 June
- 28* July
- 4*, 18* August
- 1, 15 September
- 13, 20, 27 October
- 3, 10, 17, 24 November
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Immerse yourself in the sights, cultures, history and tastes of Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh on this incredible 7 tour across Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Experience a day in the life of a Vietnamese soldier fighting in the Cu Chi tunnels during the Vietnam War in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Gape in awe at the grandeur of Ho Chi Minh City with visits to the Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Saigon Post Office, timeless vestiges of the city’s rich French-Colonial heritage.
- Experience the sea of saffron monk robes, stunning architecture and aromatic streets of Phnom Penh, gaining insight into royal life with a visit to the breathtaking Royal Palace and the gleaming 5,000 pieces of silver at the Silver Pagoda.
- Experience some of Asia’s most energetic markets with visits to Ben Thanh Market in Ho Chi Minh City and the central market in Phnom Penh, basking in the zesty blend of herbs, spices and incense while shopping for souvenirs to take home with you.
Pack your bags for a South East Asian adventure as your board your international flight to Ho Chi Minh City, the buzzing centre of Vietnam. Upon arrival at the airport, you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Spend two splendid days in Vietnam’s lively capital, starting with a tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels where you’ll gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter.
Continue onto the War Remnants Museum before basking in the French-Colonial masterpiece of the Notre Dame Cathedral. Cap off your first day in Ho Chi Minh City with the scramble of the Ben Thanh Market.
Spend today exploring the city at your leisure, perhaps wandering through the incense-infused temples and narrow streets from the back of a cyclos (3-wheeled taxi bike).
- Mekong River Cruise (L) – Gain insight into life along the stunning Mekong. Cruise through riverside villages and lush rice fields before stopping at a local riverside restaurant for an authentic lunch prepared by a local family (AUD $109 per person).
Say goodbye to Vietnam as you board your coach to Cambodia, stopping in Phnom Penh. Get a feel for rural life as you weave your way through farming villages and small towns abundant with stunning scenery.
Start off your day of exploration with a visit to the Royal Palace Complex, the home of the Cambodian royal family and the breathtaking Silver Pagoda.
Admire gorgeous restored French-colonial architecture at the colonial headquarters and post office before continuing onto Wat Phnom Temple where you can enjoy panoramic views over the tree-lined avenues of the city.
Finish off today with a visit to the central market where you can shop for local crafts and tastes!
Guests need to dress moderately when visiting the Royal Palace. The palace may be closed in the event of special ceremonies or visits by heads of states.
Spend today as you like, perhaps getting amongst the hustle and bustle of the city from the balcony of the iconic Foreign Correspondents Club with a drink in hand!
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Killing Field Tour (L) – learn about the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge regime with a visit to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, followed by the sobering killing field. Top off the tour with some fresh local delights.
Say goodbye to your travel buddies as you board your international flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane and Perth are available for an additional $350 per person
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Upgrade to business class available for $3500 per person, subject to availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $300 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Maximum room capacity: 3 people, subject to availability
- No discounts apply for 3rd travellers, full prices apply. Subject to availability
- Visa/Entry requirements for Vietnam and Cambodia – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages