VIETNAM: 15 Day Vietnam & Cambodia Tour Including Flights for Two
Buzzing city centres, emerald seascapes & incredible tastes!
$5,998Valued at $11,980
From the sea of saffron coloured robes and grand French-colonial architecture to buzzing city centres and breathtaking temple complexes, explore the best Vietnam and Cambodia has on offer on this incredible 15 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast for Two
- Gain Insight into Life During the Vietnam War, Cruise Along the Emerald Waters of Halong Bay and be Swept Away by the Breathtaking Detail of Angkor Wat
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast, 7 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Tours, Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Transportation via Private Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Experienced Local English Speaking Guides
- Gratuities and Tipping for Tour Guides
- Hanoi – Lan Vien Hotel or similar
- Halong Bay – Halong Plaza or similar
- Hoi An – Hadana Belle Maison or similar
- Saigon – Muong Thanh Saigon or similar
- Phnom Penh – Pasteur 51 Hotel & Residences or similar
- Siem Reap – Tara Angkor or similar
Available for departure on one of the following dates in:
- 25* July
- 1*, 8*, 22*, 29* August
- 3, 17, 31 October
- 14 November
- 5, 12, 19 March
- 2, 16, 23, 30 April
- 7, 14, 21, 28 May
- 11 June
- 23*, 27* July
- 13*, 27* August
- 10 September
- 8, 15, 22, 29 October
- 5,12, 19 November
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Immerse yourself in millennial-old temples, distinct cultures, natural marvels and stunning architecture steeped in rich history on this incredible tour through Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Cruise through Halong Bay’s expansive beauty, taking a rowboat adventure through uninhabited caves, emerald landscapes and hidden grottoes.
- Experience a day in the life of a Vietnamese soldier fighting in the Cu Chi tunnels during the American War in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Gape in awe at the grandeur of Ho Chi Minh City with visits to the Notre Dame Cathedral and the iconic Saigon Post Office, timeless vestiges of the city’s rich French-Colonial heritage.
- Experience the sea of saffron monk robes, stunning architecture and aromatic streets of Phnom Penh, gaining insight into royal life with a visit to the breathtaking Royal Palace and the gleaming 5,000 pieces of silver at the Silver Pagoda.
- Be wowed by the beauty, intricate detail and spiritual magnificence of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat, standing as the heart and soul of Cambodia for thousands of years.
Pack your bags for a ‘pho-tastic’ adventure as you board your international flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Start your day by paying homage to ‘Uncle Ho’ at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, dedicated to the nation’s founder. Continue onto the lotus-like One Pillar Pagoda and the Tran Quoc Pagoda – Vietnam’s oldest Buddhist temple.
Afterwards, head for the Temple of Literature to gain a glimpse into ancient Vietnam at the site of the nation’s first University. Stop off at a local restaurant for lunch and sample the unique tastes of the city.
- Secret of Pho – cyclo through the streets of the Old Quarter, sampling traditional pho rolls, fried pho, stir-fried pho and a novelty pho cocktail (AUD $59 per person).
Travel by coach to Halong Bay, spending the rest of the day cruising past thousands of limestone islands and emerald seascapes. Passing by sampans gliding across the emerald waters of the bay, you’ll even get the chance to visit some of the hidden grottoes that lay beneath the towering cliffs.
Transfer back to Hoi An to board your flight to Danang. Upon arrival in Danang, take a short tour to Marble Mountain, marvelling at spectacular views from the top. Continue onto Hoi An Ancient Town, a melting pot of Japanese merchant houses, Chinese tea houses, street food hubs and Venice-like canals.
Enjoy today at leisure, perhaps weaving through the narrow streets of the Old Town, brimming with ancient architecture that will make you feel as if you were walking through a 16th-century port town.
- Tra Que Organic Garden – ride to a local farm to help locals fertilise, sow and harvest vegetables, before a cooking demonstration. Afterwards, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese foot massage (AUD $59 per person).
Explore the Hoi An Ancient Town this morning, admiring the rich architectural fusion of the 300-year-old Chinese Temple, 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and 200-year-old Vietnamese Former Houses. Transfer to the airport in the afternoon for your short flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
Gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter at the Cu Chi Tunnels this morning, where you’ll get the chance to weave through underground tunnels, bomb traps and tank remnants.
Later, explore the War Remnants Museum, visit the replica of Notre Dame Cathedral and the General Post Office, before arriving at the lively Ben Thanh Market.
Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace today. Wander through the incense-infused temples and streets from the back of a cyclos, check out the war-time historic Reunification Palace or visit the Giac Lam Pagoda.
- Mekong Delta – cruise through riverside villages on the Ben Tre river and cycle through peaceful villages and rice fields before stopping at a local riverside restaurant for an authentic lunch (AUD $109 per person).
Board a bus this morning and cross the border into Cambodia, stopping in Phnom Penh. Bask in the scenes of rural life with many small towns and villages en route. Upon arrival in Phnom Penh, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Start off your day of exploration with a visit to the Royal Palace Complex, the home of the Cambodian royal family and the breathtaking Silver Pagoda.
Admire restored French-colonial architecture at the colonial headquarters and post office before continuing onto Wat Phnom Temple where you can enjoy panoramic views over the tree-lined avenues of the city. Finish off today with a visit to the central market where you can shop for local crafts and tastes!
Guests need to dress moderately when visiting the Royal Palace. The palace may be closed in the event of special ceremonies or visits by heads of states.
Spend today as you like, perhaps getting amongst the hustle and bustle of the city from the balcony of the iconic Foreign Correspondents Club with a drink in-hand!
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Killing Field Tour (L) – learn about the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge regime with a visit to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, followed by the sobering killing field. Finish the tour with some fresh local delights (AUD $79 per person).
Soak up some last minute sights before boarding your short flight to Siem Reap, an oasis of ancient ruins. After check-in at the hotel, take a short walking tour around the local market where you’ll get to sample Cambodian delicacies like grasshoppers, spiders, cockroaches, crickets, baby frogs and more!
Head for the Heritage Listed Angkor Wat temple early this morning, iconic for its beauty and splendour. Continue onto Ta Prohm Temple, a magnificent blend of natural jungle and ruinous beauty. Weave your way through Angkor Thom from the West Gate, stopping off at the South Gate, Bayon Temple, Baphuon Temple, Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Enjoy stunning sunset views from the Pre Rup temple before heading back to the hotel.
More than just a gateway to ancient ruins, there’s plenty to explore in this bustling city. Take the day to snake your way through local markets, treat yourself to a spa treatment or even find a tailor to craft you the finest suit!
- Tonle Sap Lake – explore the floating village of Kampong Kleang, offering breathtaking views of flood plains, rice fields and water vistas.
Bid farewell to your travel buddies as you transfer to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Perth and Brisbane are available for an additional $350 per person
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines or similar, subject to availability
- Upgrades to business class are available for an additional $3500 per person, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Maximum room capacity: 3 people, subject to availability
- No discounts apply for 3rd travellers, subject to availability
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Visa/Entry requirements for Vietnam and Cambodia – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages