VIETNAM: 12 Day Vivid Vietnam Tour Including Flights for Two
Where bustling cities meet breathtaking landscapes.
$3,740Valued at $4,899
See the sights, tastes, cultures and beauty of Vietnam on this pho-nomenal 12 day tour, making your way through buzzing city centres, emerald seascapes, rice paddy fields and historic Cu Chi tunnels.
- Return International Flights and All Internal Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation Plus an Overnight Halong Bay Cruise!
- Weave Through the Narrow Streets of Hanoi Old Quarter, Gain Insight into Life in the Vietnam War and Cruise Along the Waters of Ha Long Bay
- Return International Flights for Two
- 10 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise
- Daily Breakfast, 3 Lunches and 1 Delicious Dinner
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
- Hanoi – La Suite Hotel or similar
- Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails Cruise or similar
- Hue – Emm Hue or similar
- Hoi An – Kiman Hotel or similar
- Ho Chi Minh City – Cititel Park View or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
16, 21 October
- 11* December
- 15 February
- 7 March
- 11* April
- 9 May
- 6 June
- 4* July
- *A High Season surcharge of $360 per person applies for departures on this date
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Whether it’s gorgeous landmarks, limestone seascapes or tranquil rivers and grottoes, every day is a new adventure on this incredible 10 day tour of Vietnam.
- Explore the narrow alleys of Hanoi Old Quarter and open your palate and senses to breathtaking pagodas and delectable street food gems.
- Cruise along the picturesque limestone seascapes of Halong Bay with an overnight junk boat stay and kayak through the less known Bo Nau area, before exploring Sung Sot Cave.
- Gain insight into the life of locals as you zigzag through mesmerising rice paddies and bustling marketplaces in Thanh Toan Village, gliding past the iconic Tile Roof Bridge and learning to fish with a local, before a traditional cook up.
- Get lost in the riverside beauty and incredibly preserved ancient architecture of Hoi An, adorned with Chinese and Japanese detail that will make you feel as if you were walking through a quaint 16th-century port town.
- Live a day in the life of a Vietnamese soldier fighting in the Cu Chi tunnels during the Vietnam War, and get lost in Ho Chi Minh City’s historic marvels on your free day.
Xin chao, Vietnam! Pack your bags for an un-pho-real Vietnamese adventure as you board your international flight to Hanoi. Once you land, you will be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Head for the emerald green seascapes of Halong Bay today. Explore the stunning Sung Sot Cave before cruising to Titov island for a refreshing dip and beach session. You could even climb to the top of the island to enjoy breathtaking views of the bay.
Return to the ship for an evening of entertainment, squid fishing, drinks and dancing!
Start your morning with Tai Chi on the sundeck or capture the sunrise over the limestone pillars. Sip on tea and coffee before kayaking around the hidden area of Bo Nau, less travelled to by tourists. Continue your exploration past Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more. Return back to the harbour for a fruit carving demonstration and cooking class before transferring back to Hanoi.
- Hanoi Evening Street Food Tour (D) – sample some of the city’s most iconic delicacies including Banh Cuon, barbeque delights, fruit cup, Banh Mi, egg coffee and more (AUD $60 per person).
Head for Danang today, boarding your flight to Hue. Once the political, economic and cultural capital of Vietnam, there’s plenty to see in your free time this evening!
Embark on an immersive cycling tour of Thanh Toan Village today, sweeping through bustling marketplaces, green rice fields and family temples as you zigzag to the iconic Thanh Toan Tile Roof Bridge and museum.
Later, row along Nhu Y River and learn to cast a fishing line like a local, before a local cooking class.
Pass over the scenic Hai Van pass en route to HoI An today to witness the panorama of Lang Co Beach, before the remainder of the day is yours!
Enjoy the next to days to explore Hoi An at your leisure, perhaps weaving through the narrow streets, brimming with ancient architecture. You could admire the rich architectural fusion of the 300-year-old Chinese Temple, 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and 200-year-old Vietnamese Former Houses.
- My Son Tour – take a tour to these 13th-century ruins, surrounded by lush valleys and thick jungle overlooking breathtaking mountains, once a religious and spiritual capital for the Cham people (AUD $80 per person).
Transfer to Danang airport after breakfast for your flight to the bustling Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to explore!
Drive to the outskirts of the city this morning to the Cu Chi Tunnels where you’ll be able to gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling soldier during the Vietnam War.
Spend today exploring the sights of Ho Chi Minh City at your leisure. You could check out the Giac Lam Pagoda, the war-time historic Reunification Palace or eat your way through the Ben Thanh Food Market.
- Mekong Delta Day Tour – cruise along the waters of the Mekong, basking in the stunning scenery and admiring the coconut trees and local riverside villages en route (AUD $95 per person).
Say goodbye to Vietnam as you board your international flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane and Adelaide are available for an additional $300 per person and $500 per person from Perth
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, subject to availability
- Upgrades to Deluxe Economy class are available for $800 per person, and $2400 per person for Business Class
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 30
- Pre and post tour accommodation is available from $100 per person twin share or from $200 per person for single, including breakfast
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages