VIETNAM: 11 Day Vietnam Formula 1 Vietnam Grand Prix 2020 Package for Two
Experience F1 racing against the backdrop of breathtaking Vietnam.
$2,998Valued at $4,499
Grand Prix fans buckle up and immerse yourself in the thrill and excitement of the first ever Vietnamese Formula 1 Grand Prix set amongst the breathtaking backdrop of Vietnam’s bustling cities, undulating hills and serene waters.
- 10 Nights of Accommodation While Touring Breathtaking Vietnam
- Experience the High-Speed Thrill of Watching the First Ever Formula 1 Grand Prix in Hanoi
- Gaze at Lush Green Jungles and Sheer Limestone Pillars Emerging from Emerald Waters as you Cruise Along Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay
- 10 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- Domestic Flight from Hanoi to Da Nang
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- 2 x Grandstand Admission Tickets to F1 Race Day
- All Sightseeing and Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional and Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Airport Transfers in Hanoi and Hoi An
- Hanoi – Quoc Hoa Hotel or similar
- Halong Bay – Oriental Sail – Deluxe Cabin or similar
- Lang Son – Vi’s Boutique Hotel or similar
- Quang Uyen – Mr Kim’s Homestay or similar
- Cot Toc Village – Mr Linh’s Homestay or similar
- Hoi An – Grace River Villa or similar
- Available for travel on 3 April 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience the thrill and excitement of the first ever Vietnamese Formula 1 Grand Prix, soaking in the electric atmosphere with a clear view of all the action from your grandstand seats!
- Relish in the serenity of Vietnam’s breathtaking landscapes, thatched roof villages and lush countryside.
- Glide over the glistening waters of Halong Bay, admiring imposing limestone cliffs from the deck of your Junk Boat cruise.
- Marvel at the sparkling stalactites and stalagmites in Tien Canh Son Cave, Nguom Ngao Cave and Puong Cave.
- Snap the perfect picture in front of the breathtaking Ban Gioc Waterfall, an imposing 300-meter stretch of cascading water features.
Welcome to Hanoi! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in where you can unwind from your travel.
Embark on a tour of Hanoi, strolling through the renowned Ba Dinh Square, admiring the elegant beauty of the 1000 year-old One Pillar Pagoda before immersing yourself in the rich history of Vietnam’s influential president Ho Chi Minh at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House.
Following a buffet lunch at Sen Tay Ho Restaurant, continue your tour around the tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake, crossing the Huc Bridge to the Ngoc Son Temple before a 1-hour high-endurance Cyclo tour through Hanoi’s historic Old Quarter. Be rewarded for your efforts with an egg coffee – a Vietnamese delicacy.
End the day with the world-famous Water Puppet Show, a traditional Vietnamese performance of ancient folk tales featuring puppets moving over water to a live orchestra of traditional Vietnamese instruments.
The big day of the Formula 1 Grand Prix arrives! Bask in the excitement of street racing with a full day at the F1 racing track, soaking up the electric atmosphere from your grandstand seats as the booming engines roar and joining in the crowd excitement as the world’s best racers take to the vibrant streets of Hanoi.
Start the morning with a scenic drive to Halong Bay before boarding a Vietnamese Junk Boat.
Sail over glistening waters through Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring stunning limestone pillars with yellow cliff faces before catching a glimpse into the lives of local fishermen at the floating Vung Vieng Fishing Village and learning about the process of farming pearls at a local pearl farm.
Unwind on soft white sands and swim or kayak on the outskirts of picturesque limestone pillars before making your way to Ban Chan Beach. Return to the cruise for an evening cooking class where you’ll enjoy a BBQ dinner while watching the dream-like tropical sunset over the horizon.
Explore a surreal wonderland of sparkling stalactites layered across limestone ceilings in Thien Canh Son Cave before disembarking your Junk Boat cruise in Halong Bay.
Wind through lush countryside landscapes to Lang Son where you will visit villages home to the Tay and Nung ethnic minorities, discovering their unique cultures and traditions.
Next up, the majestic Ban Gioc Waterfall! Journey to a breathtaking 300-meter wide cascade of waterfalls living on both sides of the Vietnam/China border and spend some time relaxing or snapping up scenic photo opportunities.
Take a quick boat trip on the Quay Son River to touch the Vietnam/China border before visiting the Nguom Ngao Cave, a spectacular limestone cave system filled with delicate limestone formations.
Travel to Quang Uyen Town this evening.
Marvel at lavish terraced rice fields on the winding drive to Ba Be Lake, then glide down the still Nang River and be swept away by the wild beauty of Ba Be National Park’s exotic wilderness.
Admire soaring limestone ceilings as you sail through Puong Cave to arrive at Bo Lu village, a Tay community that earns income from fishing and rice and corn cultivation. Marvel at the traditional stilt houses with thatched roofs,characteristic of the surrounding regions, before spending the night in a Coc Toc Village homestay.
After breakfast, travel through Ba Be Forest, a natural wonderland filled with spectacular rivers, deep valleys, natural caves and undulating mountains. Pass through Pac Ngoi and admire the stilt houses balancing on the slopes of mountains then explore the stalactite-laden caverns inside Hua Ma Cave before returning to Hanoi.
Welcome to Da Nang! Upon arriving in the vibrant city, you’ll discover the rich history of the lost Cham civilisation at the Cham Archaeological Museum, bursting with astounding ancient artefacts.
Navigate to the port town of Hoi An, a recognised UNESCO World Heritage Site and hotspot of ancient structures and landmarks. Embark on a walking tour of the city, hopping between the famous Japanese Covered Bridge, Museum of Trade Ceramics, Old House of Tan Ky, Cantonese Assembly Hall and many ornate oriental temples.
Stroll through Silk Village, a bustling stretch of showrooms hosting an exquisite collection of traditional Vietnamese silks, textiles, handmade lanterns and dresses, before winding down with some free time to explore at leisure.
Today is yours to explore the ancient town of Hoi An. You could admire the French, Japanese and Chinese-influenced architecture, visit the Tra Que Water Wheel or stop by the tranquil Quan Cong Temple.
Your Vietnam getaway comes to an end today after breakfast as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Domestic flights within Vietnam
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, subject to availability
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Checked luggage of 20kg included
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Optional tours
- Tipping and gratuities
- Anything not listed in the inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages