VIETNAM: 11 Day Vietnam Highlights Tour Including Flights for Two
Prepare to be captivated by Vietnam’s beauty.
$3,398Valued at $9,000
Immerse your senses in the unrivalled beauty of Halong Bay, the unique delicacies of Hanoi, and the historical sights of Ho Chi Minh City. This incredible 8 or 11 day escape truly showcases the best Vietnam has on offer.
- Return International Flights for Two, Plus All Internal Flights
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast, Plus an Overnight Halong Bay Cruise!
- Visit Wartime Sights in Ho Chi Minh City, the Enchanting Beauty of Halong Bay and the Narrow-Alley Gems of Hanoi
- Return International Flights for Two
- All Internal Flights
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast for Two
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise, Including All Onboard Meals and Activities
- All Transport as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
- Hanoi – Larosa Hanoi Hotel or similar
- Halong Bay – Oriental Sails or similar
- Ho Chi Minh City – Bloom Hotel Saigon or similar
- Nha Trang – Asia Paradise Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 4*, 18*, 26* March
- 2*, 8*, 16*, 22*, 30* April
- 6, 14, 20, 28 May
- 4, 10, 18, 24 June
- 2, 8, 16, 22, 30 July
- 6, 12, 20, 26 August
- 2, 10, 16, 24, 30 September
- 8*, 14*, 22*, 28* October
- 4*, 12*, 18*, 26* November
- 2**, 10**, 16** December
- *A High Season surcharge of $200 per person applies for departures on these dates
- **A Peak Season surcharge of $800 per person applies on these departure dates
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience the sprawling beauty of Vietnam. Whether it’s gorgeous landmarks, white sands, limestone seascapes or discovering unique delicacies, every day is a new adventure on this mindblowing 11 day trip.
- Open your palate and your senses while exploring the narrow-streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, home to Vietnam’s most beautiful pagodas and the world-famous ca phe trung – a decadent blend of whipped egg, coffee and butter.
- Cruise through Halong Bay’s expansive beauty, taking a rowboat adventure through uninhabited caves, emerald landscapes and hidden grottoes on an overnight cruise.
- Get amongst the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City, and experience a day in the life of a Vietnamese soldier fighting in the Cu Chi tunnels during the Vietnam War.
- Get lost in Ho Chi Minh City’s historic marvels on your two free days, making sure to check out Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum at your leisure, or take a romantic cruise down the tranquil Saigon River (optional).
- Sit back and relax in Nha Trang, chilling on the beach or hopping around from island to island to discover untouched sands and crystal-clear shorelines.
Xin chao Vietnam! Pack your bags for a banh-mi bound Vietnamese adventure as you board your international flight to Hanoi. Once you land, you will be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Board your morning coach through the lush Red River Delta farmland and arrive at the emerald seascape of Halong Bay for your overnight cruise. Glide through serene waters to magical towering limestone pillars and thousands of scattered islands, stopping at wave-eroded grottoes to admire Halong’s hidden beauty.
Return to the boat for sunset and watch the sampans – local fishing boats – disappear into the jade green horizon. Enjoy dinner on board and get to know your travel buddies!
Start your morning with zen Tai Chi on the sundeck or snap away at the breathtaking sunrise over Halong Bay’s limestone pillars. Sip on a cup of tea or coffee before exploring closeby islands by rowboat, before returning to the deck for breakfast against the stunning marble-like backdrop of Halong’s limestone rock formations. You’ll disembark the boat after breakfast and be picked up by your coach to go back to Hanoi.
- Halong Sea Plane Tour. Witness full panoramic views of Halong Bay’s beauties from up in the air! (AUD $210 per person)
Spend the morning on a guided tour that showcases the best Hanoi has on offer, admiring stunning Vietnamese architecture at the Confucian Temple of Literature – the site of Vietnam’s first ever University.
You’ll then be taken to the Ho Chi Minh Complex located amongst traffic-free botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas. Pay homage to the influential ‘Uncle Ho’ at the Mausoleum before checking out the lotus-like One Pillar Pagoda and the Tran Quoc Pagoda – Vietnam’s oldest buddhist temple.
Spend the afternoon exploring Hanoi at your own pace, walking around the calm waters of Hanoi’s West Lake, or venturing through the streets of the Old Quarter to see Hanoi’s famous speed train pass through the narrow streets of the neighbourhood.
- Hanoi Street Food Tour (D) – Eat like a local in this guided tour of the local street food scene, tasting stuffed pancakes, banh mi, sticky rice balls, egg coffee and other delicious delicacies (AUD $70 per person).
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village – Get a real feel of Vietnamese village-life on a half-day tour to this famous ancient pottery village 45 minutes away from Hanoi (AUD $70 per person).
After breakfast, board your flight to the bustling metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, you’ll gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter at the Cu Chi Tunnels, where you’ll get the chance to weave through underground tunnels, bomb traps and tank remnants.
After returning to the city for check-in, you’ll be free to explore the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City at your own leisure. The War Remnants Museum is a must for history buffs, or marvel at the Giac Lam Pagoda if architecture is more your style!
- Saigon Dinner Cruise (D) – Take a romantic dinner cruise down the Saigon river accompanied by an authentic Vietnamese dance and music performance (AUD $85 per person).
Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City at your own pace today. Wander through the incense-infused temples and streets from the back of a cyclos – Vietnam’s 3-wheeled bicycle taxi, making sure to check out the war-time historic Reunification Palace and the scramble of Ben Thanh Market.
- Mekong River Cruise (L) – Get an insight into life along the stunning Mekong. Cruise through riverside villages and lush rice fields before stopping at a local riverside restaurant for an authentic lunch prepared by a local family. (AUD $130 per person).
See some last minute sights before boarding your flight to Nha Trang. Discover the grandeur of the Saigon Postal Office and learn about Vietnam’s French heritage at the Notre Dame Cathedral before transferring to the airport .
Welcome to the sunset haven of Nha Trang! Chill out by the hotel pool, spend your day relaxing amongst the sweeping crescent white beach sands or wandering through Nha Trang’s lush green promenade dotted with parks and sculpture gardens. Want some more adventure? Check out the optional activities of the day.
Enjoy dinner at one of many of Nha Trang’s boutique restaurants, followed by a night out at Nha Trang’s famous bar scene.
- Nha Trang Island & Snorkeling Tour (L) – Explore the pristine beaches and lagoons of the surrounding islands aboard this luxury cruise liner. Swim, kayak & snorkel your way around or just sit back and relax under the palm trees. Feeling adventurous? Enjoy diving, parasailing and banana boating at your leisure! (AUD $115 per person).
- Sunset Cocktail & Dinner Cruise (D) – Revel at Nha Trang’s sunset beauty with a cocktail in hand onboard this luxury liner for a moonlit seafood dinner, drinks, traditional dance and music. (AUD $115 per person)
Soak up the last glimpses of Nha Trang’s beauty before boarding your internal flight to Ho Chi Minh City, then onto your return flight to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, I/F = In Flight Meal
What we love most about this package is the ability to see all of Vietnam’s beautiful elements. From the hustle and bustle of Vietnam’s largest city, to the timeless architecture of Hanoi’s pagodas and then to the natural wonders of Halong Bay and Nha Trang – this tour highlights Vietnam’s sheer beauty and versatility. From every corner and every landscape, you’ll be astonished by Vietnam’s exotic allure.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed.
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- A single supplement surcharge of: AUD $490 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from other states are available for an additional cost:
- Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra: additional $300 per person
- Perth: additional $500 per person
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies to early arrivals and late departures, plus additional airfares and tax
- Flights may not be able to direct or operate daily
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping – recommended at approx. AUD $5 per person, per day
- Optional excursions and activities
- Anything not listed in inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages