VIETNAM: 10 Day Vietnam from the North to the South Tour for Two
Experience the beauty of North and South Vietnam.
$1,398Valued at $3,138
Whether you’re admiring picturesque pagodas in Hanoi, trekking through the breathtaking landscapes of Marble Mountain or revelling in the riverside charm and unique delicacies of Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh; every day is a new adventure on this incredible 10 day tour.
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast, Plus an Overnight Train to Lao Cai and an Overnight Halong Bay Cruise!
- Admire Stunning Traditional Vietnamese Architecture, Cruise Through Limestone Seascapes and Feast on Street Food Gems!
- Visit Wartime Sights in Ho Chi Minh City, Uncover Hidden Narrow-Alleys in Hanoi and Get Lost in the Beauty of the Iconic Cai Be Floating Markets
- 7 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation
- 8 Decadent Breakfasts for Two, Plus Many More Delicious Meals as per the Itinerary
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise, Including All Onboard Meals and Activities
- Flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City for Two
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
- All Transfers as per the Itinerary
- Overnight Train to Da Nang
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- Hanoi – Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel or similar
- Hoi An – Rose Garden Hoi An Hotel or similar
- Ho Chi Minh City – Saigon Elios Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28 September
- 5, 8, 12, 16, 19, 22, 26, 29 October
- 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 November
- 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 December
- 4, 7, 11 January
- 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25 February
- 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 March
- 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 April
- 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 May
- A compulsory $50 Christmas dinner applies per person for those traveling between 24 – 31 December 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Whether it’s gorgeous landmarks, limestone seascapes or tranquil rivers and grottoes, everyday is a new adventure on this incredible 10 day tour from North to South Vietnam.
- Cruise through the expansive beauty of Halong Bay on a kayak adventure through uninhabited caves, emerald landscapes and hidden grottoes on an overnight cruise.
- Open your palate and your senses while exploring the narrow-streets of the Hanoi Old Quarter at your leisure home to Vietnam’s most beautiful pagodas and the world-famous ca phe trung – a decadent blend of whipped egg, coffee and butter.
- Trek through the five marble peaks of the breathtaking Marble Mountain. Wander through postcard-worthy forest and discover hidden pagodas, before exploring Monkey Mountain – home to a marble statue of Lady Buddha.
- Bask in the stunning scenery and coconut trees along the picturesque Mekong Delta en route to the iconic Cai Be floating markets.
- Gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter at the Cu Chi Tunnels, where you’ll get the chance to weave through underground tunnels, bomb traps and tank remnants.
Xin chao, Vietnam! Once you land in Hanoi, you will be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel in the charming Hanoi Old Quarter for check-in.
Board your morning coach through the lush Red River Delta farmland and arrive at the emerald seascape of Halong Bay for your overnight cruise. Glide through serene waters to magical towering limestone pillars and thousands of scattered islands, stopping at wave-eroded grottoes to admire the hidden beauty of Halong.
Capture the sunset from the boat and watch the sampans – local fishing boats – disappear into the jade green horizon. Enjoy dinner on board and get to know your travel buddies!
Start your morning with zen Tai Chi on the sundeck or snap away at the breathtaking sunrise over Halong Bay’s limestone pillars.
Sip on a cup of tea or coffee before exploring closeby islands by kayak, before returning to the deck for breakfast against the stunning marble-like backdrop of limestone rock formations. You’ll disembark the boat after lunch and be picked up by your coach to go back to Hanoi.
Explore Hanoi at your leisure today. Perhaps stroll through the quaint Hanoi Old Quarter to see the famous speed train pass through the narrow streets of the neighbourhood, or take a wander around the serene lakes of the West Lake.
More of a foodie? Make sure to check out Hanoi’s buzzing local street food scene, sampling your way through local favourites like stuffed pancakes, banh-mi and egg coffee. Tonight, board your overnight train to Da Nang.
A melting pot of Japanese merchant houses, Chinese tea houses, authentic street food and Venice-like canals, you’ll be free to explore Hoi An at your own leisure for the rest of the day.
Perhaps take a stroll through Hoi An Old Town and be enamoured by the well preserved Chinese-heritage houses and temples. Maybe then walk down to the street food mecca of Vietnam, Ba Le Well Lane.
Stop off at the breathtaking Marble Mountains today, ascending the five craggy marble peaks topped with hidden pagodas, before exploring Monkey Mountain, home to a marble statue of Lady Buddha.
Afterwards, gain insight into Buddhism at Vietnam’s first Buddhist Museum and learn about local life as you share lunch with a local family.
Soak up the last few hours of your Hoi An haven with some last minute sights before boarding your internal flight to Ho Chi Minh City, where you’ll have the remainder of the day to explore the city at your own pace.
Maybe wander through the incense-infused temples and streets from the back of a cyclos – Vietnam’s 3-wheeled bicycle taxi, making sure to check out the war-time historic Reunification Palace or Giac Lam Pagoda if architecture is more your style!
Cruise along the waters of the Mekong Delta this morning, basking in the stunning scenery and admiring the coconut trees en route to the iconic floating market of Cai Be. Afterwards, row through the maze of shady canals to arrive at a stunning orchard, savouring fresh local tropical fruits.
Then, ride through gorgeous plantations and local villages admiring the local life, before continuing to Vinh Long City to scour the market for handmade trinkets.
Gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter today, where you’ll get the chance to weave through underground tunnels, bomb traps and tank remnants at the Cu Chi Tunnels. Then the day is yours to do as you please!
Your Vietnam North to South adventure comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your flight home. Tam biet!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed.
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- A single supplement surcharge of $395 applies to those wishing to travel alone
Internal Flight Information:
- Flight departs from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Flight is economy class with Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar or Vetjet, subject to availability
- Includes 20kg of checked luggage per person with 7kg carry-on
- Children rates are available. Please contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- International Flights
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at approx. AUD $5 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages