VIETNAM: 10 Day Vietnam from the North to the South Tour for One
Experience the beauty of North and South Vietnam.
Whether you’re admiring picturesque pagodas in Hanoi, trekking through the breathtaking landscapes of Marble Mountain or revelling in the riverside charm and unique delicacies of Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh; every day is a new adventure on this incredible 10 day tour!
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast, Plus an Overnight Train to Lao Cai and an Overnight Halong Bay Cruise
- Admire Stunning Traditional Vietnamese Architecture, Cruise Through Limestone Seascapes and Feast on Street Food Gems
- Visit Wartime Sights in Ho Chi Minh City, Uncover Hidden Narrow-Alleys in Hanoi and Get Lost in the Beauty of the Iconic Cai Be Floating Markets
- 7 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Domestic Flights for Two
- 8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Overnight Train to Da Nang
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise, Including All Onboard Meals and Activities
- Flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City for Two
- Sightseeing, Tours and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
- All Transfers as per the Itinerary
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- Hanoi – Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel or similar
- Hoi An – Rose Garden Hoi An Hotel or similar
- Ho Chi Minh – Sai Gon Elios Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 4, 7, 11 January
- 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25 February
- 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, March
- 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 April
- 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 May
- 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30 June
- 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 July
- 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 August
- 4, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 September
- 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31 October
- 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28 November
- 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 December
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Whether you’re admiring gorgeous landmarks, limestone seascapes or tranquil rivers and grottoes, every day is a new adventure on this incredible 10 day tour from North to South Vietnam.
- Cruise through the expansive beauty of Halong Bay on a kayak adventure through uninhabited caves, emerald landscapes and hidden grottoes on an overnight cruise.
- Expand your palate and open your senses while exploring the narrow-streets of the Hanoi Old Quarter at your leisure, home to Vietnam’s most beautiful pagodas and the world-famous ca phe trung – a decadent blend of whipped egg, coffee and butter.
- Trek through the five marble peaks of the breathtaking Marble Mountain. Wander through postcard-worthy forests and discover hidden pagodas, before exploring Monkey Mountain – home to a marble statue of Lady Buddha.
- Bask in the stunning scenery and exotic coconut trees along the picturesque Mekong Delta en route to the iconic Cai Be floating markets.
- Gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter at the Cu Chi Tunnels, where you’ll get the chance to weave through underground tunnels, bomb traps and tank remnants.
Xin chao, Vietnam! Once you land in Hanoi, you will be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel in the charming Hanoi Old Quarter for check-in.
Board your morning coach through the lush Red River Delta farmland and arrive at the emerald seascape of Halong Bay for your overnight cruise.
Glide across serene waters to magical towering limestone pillars and thousands of scattered islands, stopping at wave-eroded grottoes to admire the hidden beauty of Halong before admiring the sunset from the boat and watching the sampans – local fishing boats – disappear into the jade green horizon.
Start your morning with zen Tai Chi on the sundeck or snap away at the breathtaking sunrise over Halong Bay’s limestone pillars.
Explore close by islands by kayak then return to the deck for lunch against the stunning marble-like backdrop of limestone rock formations before disembarking the boat and transferring by coach back to Hanoi.
Explore Hanoi at your leisure today, perhaps strolling through the quaint Hanoi Old Quarter to see the famous speed train pass through the narrow streets of the neighbourhood, or wandering around the serene lakes of the West Lake.
More of a foodie? Make sure to check out Hanoi’s buzzing local street food scene, sampling your way through local favourites like stuffed pancakes, banh-mi and egg coffee. Tonight, board your overnight train to Da Nang.
A melting pot of Japanese merchant houses, Chinese tea houses, authentic street food and Venice-like canals, you’ll be free to explore Hoi An at your own leisure for the rest of the day.
Perhaps take a stroll through Hoi An Old Town and be enamoured by the well preserved Chinese-heritage houses and temples, or perhaps walk down to the street food mecca of Vietnam, Ba Le Well Lane.
Stop off at the breathtaking Marble Mountains today, ascending the five craggy marble peaks topped with hidden pagodas, before exploring Monkey Mountain, home to a marble statue of Lady Buddha.
Afterwards, gain insight into Buddhism at Vietnam’s first Buddhist Museum and learn about local life as you share lunch with a local family.
Soak up the last few hours of your Hoi An haven with some last minute sights before boarding your internal flight to Ho Chi Minh City, where you’ll have the remainder of the day to explore the city at your own pace.
Maybe wander through the incense-infused temples and streets from the back of a cyclos – Vietnam’s three-wheeled bicycle taxi – making sure to check out the war-time historic Reunification Palace or Giac Lam Pagoda if architecture is more your style!
Cruise along the waters of the Mekong Delta this morning, basking in the stunning scenery and admiring the coconut trees en route to the iconic floating market of Cai Be. Afterwards, row through the maze of shady canals to arrive at a stunning orchard, savouring fresh local tropical fruits.
Then, ride through gorgeous plantations and local villages admiring the local life, before continuing to Vinh Long City to scour the market for handmade trinkets.
Gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter today, where you’ll get the chance to weave through underground tunnels, bomb traps and tank remnants at the Cu Chi Tunnels. Then, the day is yours to do as you please!
Tam biet! Your Vietnam adventure comes to an end today as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 20
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $391 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- A compulsory dinner surcharge of approximately AUD $50 per person applies to those travelling on 24 and 31 December 2019
Internal Flight Information:
- Flight departs from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Flight is economy class with Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar or Vietjet, subject to availability
- Includes 20kg of checked luggage per person with 7kg carry-on
- Children aged 0 – 4 can stay for 50% of the adult price
- Children aged 5 – 8 can stay for 75% of the adult price in a shared bed or 85% in a private bed
- Children aged over 9 can stay for the full adult price in a private bed
- International Flights
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at approx. AUD $5 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages