VIETNAM: 10 Day Highlights of Vietnam Tour Including Flights for Two (Standard)
Vietnam is calling - what will you discover?
$2,998Valued at $4,320
Staggering beauty, old town exploration and cultural complexity abound on this exotic tour through Vietnam, taking you from the limestone islands of Halong Bay to the Cu Chi Tunnels of Saigon.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise with Kayak Expedition and Cave Exploration
- Return International Flights with Vietnam Airlines for Two
- All On-Ground Transportation and Internal Flights as per the Itinerary
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two Including Daily Breakfast
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise for Two Including All Onboard Meals
- Local English Speaking Guides Throughout Your Journey
- All Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Hanoi – La Suite Hotel or similar
- Halong – Oriental Sails or similar
- Hoi An – Kiman Hoi An Hotel & Spa or similar
- Ho Chi Minh – Le Duy or similar
- Hanoi – Chalcedony Hotel or similar
- Halong – Oriental Sails or similar
- Hoi An – Belle Maison Hadana or similar
- Ho Chi Minh – Northern Hotel Saigon or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 7 November
- 5* December
- 25 February
- 11 March
- 22 April
- 6 May
- 10 June
- 22 July
- *A High Season surcharge of $200 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Welcome to Vietnam. A country blossoming with magnificent landmarks; sublime limestone island seascapes, gastronomic delights in Hanoi and dynamic history in Ho Chi Minh.
- Visit uninhabited islands, venture through hidden caves and glide across the turquoise waters of Halong Bay on an overnight cruise.
- You’ll have plenty of time to discover Hoi An’s historic attractions on your free days. From the Hoi An Museum to the Old Merchant’s House, Assembly Hall and sublime Japanese Covered Bridge, you’ll be enchanted by this colourful city’s quiet charm.
- Savour mouth-watering delicacies at street-food stalls, drink Vietnamese rice wine and discover hidden cultural delights down every hutong at your leisure in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
- Discover the magnificent ruins of the enduring My Son temple (optional).
- Crawl through the Cu Chi Tunnels of wartime Saigon and experience the ancient marvels of modern Ho Chi Minh; Notre Dame Cathedral, the Ben Thanh market and more.
Your un-pho-gettable adventure begins today as you board your international flight to the colonial capital of Vietnam, Hanoi! Once you set down, you will be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend the remainder of the day at your leisure, discovering the fray of hutongs.
Leave the mainland for magical towering limestone pillars and thousands of tiny islands as you board your overnight cruise of Bai Tu Long Bay. Savour lunch onboard and take a guided bamboo rowing expedition of Vung Vieng Fishing Village or set out on your own in a kayak.
Return to the boat for happy hour and admire the sublime high rises and sea of sampans – local fishing boats – as the sunsets. Enjoy dinner onboard and get to know your new friends!
Kick off the morning with some Tai Chi on the sundeck, followed by a Thien Canh Son Cave exploration. Returning to the harbour, enjoy lunch onboard before disembarking your overnight cruise and journeying back to Hanoi.
Freely discover picturesque pagodas, golden colonial architecture and be enamoured by the delicate aromas and tastes of delicious street food in the afternoon/evening or join an optional street food tour in the Old Quarter.
- Hanoi Street Food Tour including dinner and beverages – discover a treasure trove of Vietnamese delicacies including Banh My Hanoi, Egg Coffee and an ice-cold beer to top it off (AUD $60 per person)!
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight to Danang! Upon arrival transfer to your hotel in Hoi An, stopping via Marble Mountain for ethereal panoramas and a walk among handmade stone sculptures in Stone Village enroute.
Enjoy Hoi An on your own today, free to enter the fray of brilliant pagodas and see thousands of scooters. Visit the postcard-worthy Japanese Covered Bridge and discover the subtle glow of lantern clad facades on the waters of Thu Bon River this evening. Or, join an optional expedition to the remarkable ruins of My Son.
- My Son Tour – once the capital and religious centre of the Cham people, explore these historical ruins thought to have been built sometime between the 7th to 13th century BC and enjoy views of Hon Quap (Cat’s Tooth Mountain), followed by lunch at a local restaurant (AUD $80 per person).
You’re off again today! Transfer to Da Nang airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh City – a bustling metropolis of cyclos, Vietnam’s 3-wheeled bicycle taxis, and landmarks such as the immense Giac Lam Pagoda and Jade Emperor Pagoda. After check-in at your hotel, discover the city on your own – the War Remnants Museum cannot be missed!
Gain insight into life during the American War as a tunnel-dwelling resistance fighter today as you get down on your hands and knees in the Cu Chi Tunnels, but first, enjoy a visit to a Lacquer Art Factory where locals with disabilities have a chance to work and socialise while creating beautiful pieces.
Upon arrival at the Cu Chi Tunnels, watch a wartime propaganda film and spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels, mantraps, bomb craters and the remains of an American tank. Afterwards, return to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Wander through incense-infused temples, lively markets and timeless alleys of this buzzing metropolis at your leisure today. You could learn about Vietnamese history with visits to the famed Notre Dame Cathedral and iconic Saigon Post Office, or pick up a bargain in the Ben Thanh market.
- Mekong Delta Day Tour with Lunch – Cruise of the mighty Mekong Delta, visit Xep Canal and a local village where you’ll share fruit, honey tea and wine with a local family while listening to music performed by the villagers. Then, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch prepared by a local family (AUD $90 per person).
Enjoy some free time this morning for any last minute sightseeing or souvenir shopping, before transferring to the airport for your return flight to Australia!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from other states are available for an additional cost:
- Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth: $300 per person
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Upgrade your airline for an additional cost:
- Premium Economy: surcharge of $800 per person
- Business Class: surcharge of $2400 per person
- Travelling solo? A single supplement applies to those wishing to travel alone:
- Standard: $390
- Premium: $470
- Pre and post-tour accommodation is available at an additional cost:
- Twin share: from $100 per person
- Solo: From $200 per person
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping – recommended at AUD $7 per person, per day
- Optional excursions and activities
- Anything not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
ATAS - Travel Accredited
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages