VANUATU: 5 Nights at White Grass Ocean Resort & Spa For Two (Ocean View Bure)
Snorkel with turtles and discover reef pools at low-tide.
$1,299Valued at $2,099
Hidden amongst undisturbed rainforest, blue holes, coral reefs and coffee plantations, with the world’s most accessible active volcano close-by, this 5 or 7 night island retreat is truly a bucket-list adventure!
- 5 or 7 Nights of Your Choice of Ocean View Bure Accommodation for Two
- Uncover the Unspoiled Caves, Reef Walls and Swim Through Caverns of the South Pacific with 8,000 VUV Diving Credit
- Swim Alongside the Majestic Green Sea Turtle, and Take Advantage of the Plethora of Bike Trails, Kayaks, Reef Walks and Snorkelling Havens
- 5 or 7 Nights Accommodation of Your Choice of Ocean View Bure, 1 Bedroom Family Ocean View Bure or 2 Bedroom Family Ocean View Bure
- Daily Tropical Breakfast for Two
- 1 × 1 Hour Massage per Adult
- 1 Bottle of Wine per Room
- 8,000 VUV Dive Credit per Room
- Airport Transfers in 4WD Safari Vehicles
- Pure Spring Drinking Water from Our Own Spring
- Free Use of Snorkeling Equipment, Bikes, Sea Kayaks, Pitch ‘N’ Putt Golf, Petanque, Volleyball, Badminton and Croquet
- Daily Guided Snorkeling Tour to Turtle Reef
- Late Check-out, Subject to Availability
- Children under 12 Years Stay Free Using Existing Bedding
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Ocean View Bure (Max. capacity: 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 1 Child):
Slow down to island time as you settle into this charming bure, styled with hardwood timber finishes, art from local artists and a cool ceramic tile, nestled amongst swaying palm trees and just steps away from the ocean.
Family Ocean View Bungalow (Max. capacity: 5 Adults or 4 Adults and 1 Child or 2 Adults and 3 Children):
Accommodating up to five people, relax on your private verandah overlooking the pitch ‘n’ put golf course with some ocean views. In addition to all of the luxuries of the previous room, this bungalow has a separate bedroom with a Queen bed, an ensuite bedroom and a large wardrobe.
2 Bedroom Family Ocean View Bure (Max. capacity: 4 Adults or 3 Adults and 1 Child or 2 Adults and 2 Children):
Unwind comfortably in this family oasis, boasting two bedrooms and two bathrooms so the whole family can relax. Take advantage of the expansive lounge area and kitchenette, before settling in for the evening on the verandah to watch the sunset over the ocean.
- Available for travel between 15 August – 20 December 2019; 10 January – 31 March 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- More than just a tropical drop in the South Pacific, this Tanna sanctuary is home to some of the world’s best snorkelling reefs, sublime secluded beaches and close to the majestic Mt Yasur.
- Set on an ancient reef overlooking the rugged western coastline, savour daily breakfast at the restaurant, watching whales and dolphins swim past, locals cast a line and collect food at low tide.
- Explore the stunning crystal waters gracing the front of the resort with a snorkel session, swim alongside the majestic green sea turtle on a daily guided tour or explore the reef at low tide, weaving in and out of the rock pools.
- Immerse yourself in the sapphire depths of Blue Hole 1, 2 and Piccanini Hole with a guided dive session, discovering the hidden caves, reef walls and coral gardens hidden beneath the surface with 8,000 VUV of dive credit included in this incredible package.
- Using natural volcanic materials found on the island, unwind and revitalise as you’re treated to an invigorating one hour massage at the Nabisa Day Spa, letting the sounds of rolling waves lull you into relaxation.
- Laze away many an hour under a shady palm or take a dip in the South Pacific, before meandering down the jetty with a cold beer to watch the sunset on the horizon.
- If you’re keen to ramp your Tanna adventure, why not visit mighty Yasur volcano which seethes every 30 minutes, learn about the local culture at Kustom Village or arouse the senses with kava (own expense).
“Certificate of Excellence”
_“A place for great relaxation with views of the beach and a spacious clean room.
The food is amazing and the staff are great. The resort offers some tours too, including
the famous Mount Yasur and to the Market.”_
“I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at White Grass. The staff were lovely and helpful, my little bure was very clean and snug. Good breakfast and food choices, which worked well as a vegan dining with non-vegans.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Extra guests can be accommodated for an additional cost:
- Adults VUV 5050 per adult, including breakfast
- Can be paid directly to the resort upon check-in
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out White Grass Ocean Resort and Spa for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages