USA & CANADA: 23 Day USA and Canada Tour with Alaska Cruise Including Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
From dazzling cityscapes to mosaic waters.
$14,998Valued at $19,998
Whether you want to see Times Square in NY, be wowed by the Canadian Rockies, hear Niagara Falls’ thunderous applause or see Alaska’s glacier-filled waters and mist-shrouded forests, this land and sea odyssey has it all.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Night Alaska Inside Passage Cruise Including All Onboard Meals & Entertainment, PLUS 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Epic Tours of Some of the Most Awe-Inspiring Natural Wonders and Cities That America and Canada Have to Offer
- Return International Flights for Two
- All Internal Flights & On-Ground Transport as per the Itinerary
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 4 Day Coach Tour of East USA
- 4 Day Canadian Rockies Coach Tour
- 7 Night Luxury Cruise for Two Aboard the Ruby Star Princess Cruise – Choose from an Inside, Ocean View or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals & Entertainment
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Tour Guide Throughout Your Journey
- All Airport Taxes, Cruise Taxes and Port Charges
- New York – Edison Hotel or similar
- Niagara Falls – Niagara Falls-Best Western Plus or similar
- New Jersey – Holiday Inn or similar
- Washington DC – DoubleTree Washington or similar
- Vancouver – Moda Hotel or similar
- Jasper – Lobstick Lodge or similar
- Banff – Banff Inns or similar
- Lake Louise – Lake Louise Inn or similar
After a day of exploration, come back to a restful retreat aboard the Princess Cruises’ Ruby Princess. Soak up magnificent ocean views from the adults only Sanctuary in a sun lounger, or enjoy a refreshing dip in one of the ship’s four sparkling pools and cap off your day with a movie under the stars.
When you’re feeling peckish, the International Cafe will fulfil your desires for fresh pastries and rich espresso, while Alfredo’s Pizzeria is ready to serve hot, hand-tossed pizza. As for entertainment, you’ll never be at a loss for what to do with original musicals, dazzling magic shows, a Vegas-style casino and plethora of nightclubs to get you dancing.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 4, 11, 18, 25 May
- 27 July
- 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 August
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- This incredible 24 day odyssey lets you see America and Canada from a different perspective; uncovering the iconic sights of the Big Apple and Washington, admiring the illuminated waters of Niagara Falls and encountering Alaska’s enchanting glaciers and fishing villages.
- See America’s iconic landmarks, from Times Square and the White House, to historic monuments, such as the Liberty Bell and Lincoln’s Memorial Statue.
- Prepare to be enamoured by the Rockies’ breathtaking snow-capped mountains and native wildlife, and admire the sweeping valleys and soaring peaks at Icefield Parkway.
- Trek through Banff National Park, home to an abundance of overhanging canyons, waterfalls, moose and elk, before arriving at Lake Louise’s heavenly emerald shoreline.
- Board the Ruby Princess for an extravagant voyage complete with culinary delights, a rejuvenating spa, impressive entertainment and unbelievable vantage points to admire Alaska’s breathtaking landscapes.
- Cruise past mesmerising glaciers in Glacier Bay National Park, and be wowed by the incredible backdrop of mist-shrouded mountains and wildlife that thrives there. If you’re lucky, you might spot a humpback whale!
- Explore Alaska’s picturesque fishing villages in Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau.
Your land and sea odyssey begins today! Upon arrival in the Big Apple, catch an iconic yellow cab (own expense) to your hotel.
Once you’ve settled in, you might have time to take on the epic nightlife. Known as the city that never sleeps, you’ll be able to enjoy your choice of bars, perhaps catch an indie flick or tuck into some local delicacies.
Get amongst the hustle and bustle of New York today as you’re treated to a guided tour of Manhattan and the harbour, including an authentic lunch in one of Little Italy’s oldest restaurants. Cap off the day with an evening to yourself in the glittering Times Square.
Dramatic waterfalls and evergreen wilderness are on the agenda for today as you travel through scenic Finger Lakes country, past Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park. On arrival, you’ll walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the enchanting falls before continuing to Niagara, passing the glittering Seneca Lake enroute.
Arriving at the border, admire the great plumes of icy mist coming off the crashing waters as you walk past the American Falls, Goat Island and Sister Island. After the sun sets, get your camera ready for the nightly illuminations that transform the falls into a rainbow of colours.
Experience Niagara Fall’s thunderous applause up close at the Horseshoe Falls, before hopping on a Maid of the Mist cruise for prime Falls-watching*. Later, depart for New Jersey, letting your inner shopaholic loose with some free time to find a bargain at one of the state’s largest outlet malls en route. On arrival in New Jersey, settle in for the night with a good cuppa.
Dive deep into Philadelphia’s rich history today with a visit to Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Elfert Alley, the oldest inhabited street in America*, and more. Later, you’ll be able to take snaps of the iconic Liberty Bell, before ending your tour at the Constitution Square and Hall.
In the afternoon, play ‘Eye of the Tiger’ on repeat as you pass the infamous ‘Rocky Steps’ on your way to Washington, passing though Delaware and Maryland enroute. Arrive directly on Capitol Hill, and enjoy an insight into the core of the US government with a guided tour past the Capitol, Senate and immense White House.
Afterwards, continue to the Air and Space Museum, before standing in front of the awe-inspiring Lincoln Memorial, and visiting the Washington, Korea and Vietnam Memorials.
Visit the sombre Arlington National Cemetery this morning. Iconic for it’s whitewashed headstones, the 624-acre grounds contain the dead of every war the USA has fought since the Revolution, including the grave of John F. Kennedy and his family, marked by an eternal flame and security detail.
Later, learn how America tries to keep the US dollar safe from counterfeiters, before leaving conventional trade behind as you venture into Amish Country. On arrival, hop on an authentic Amish Buggy and learn how the Amish live without modern technology. Finish your visit at a local Amish marketplace, where you can shop for handmade crafts and products.
In the afternoon, you’ll return to the Big Apple for the next leg in your journey!
This morning, you’ll transfer to the airport for your flight to Canada’s outdoor wonderland, Vancouver! Upon arrival, make your own way to the hotel for a night of well-earned rest.
Board your coach this morning from Vancouver to the wildlife haven of Jasper. Drive through the vast farming communities of the Fraser Valley before beginning your ascent to the Rocky Mountains via the rolling peaks of the Coastal Mountains.
Stop at Kamloops and follow the Thompson River to the Albreda Glaciers. You’ll then make your way to Jasper for check-in.
Enroute to the historic Jasper townsite, visit the breathtaking Mount Robson, the highest peak of the Rockies. On arrival in Jasper, take advantage of the plethora of forest trails, hot springs, restaurants and bars.
In the afternoon, enjoy a hike through Maligne Canyon, traversing across its bridges to explore the crash and hum of the Rockies’ deepest canyon. Afterwards, continue south to the world-famous Icefields Parkway.
Have your camera and trigger finger ready as you drive through Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake and Columbia Icefield’s soaring peaks, emerald waters and vast sweeping valleys.
Take a guided tour through Banff National Park this morning, starting with a leisurely stroll along the Johnston Canyon’s overhanging canyon walls and waterfalls, before walking along the turquoise shorelines of Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. Keep your eyes peeled for bears, elk, coyote, sheep, wolves and moose.
This afternoon, why not soak in one of the natural spas at the Upper Hot Springs or take a gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain, you might even spy the famed Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel at the base; a castle perched over the trees lying at the base.
Spend your morning driving through rolling hills in Rogers Pass before stopping to admire the snow-capped mountains, waterfalls, raging rivers and glacier lakes at Yoho National Park today. Catch a glimpse of the Spiral Tunnel, a railway engineering marvel that weaves through the Rocky Mountains, before arriving in Vancouver this evening.
The next three days are your to explore Vancouver at your leisure. You could spend the days strolling through the cobbled old-town district of Gastown and grab a beer at the one of the district’s many bars, or perhaps wander through Vancouver’s plethora of lush, outdoor spaces such as Stanley Park or Granville Island.
Why not cap off the days in one of the world’s biggest and most vibrant Chinatown for a dim sum dinner.
Your land expedition concludes today as you transfer to Seattle for your Alaskan cruise aboard the Ruby Princess.
Spend today at sea relaxing before your Alaskan adventure really begins. You could indulge your senses with an exquisite six course dinner designed by celebrity chef Curtis Stone at SHARE restaurant*, or melt away with a revitalizing spa treatment at the Lotus Spa.
*Additional costs apply.
Surrounded by glaciers, fairytale-worthy forests and array of wildlife, Juneau is the ultimate outdoor wonderland, and it’s yours to explore today! Get your fill of the city’s natural wonders at your own leisure, maybe venturing to Mendenhall Glacier – a 20km strip of ice near downtown.
Or, if you’ve had enough sightseeing, you could stop off at the Alaskan Brewing Company for a cold brew.
Retrace Gold Rush history today as you dock in Skagway. With a full day to explore here, you could revel in the panorama of gorges, waterfalls and tunnels of the White Pass summit by rail, explore the city’s time-period shops or savour a spruce tip ale at the Skagway Brewing Company.
Breathtaking glaciers spilling into pristine sea and icy wilderness filled with the likes of humpback whales, sea otters, black bears and mountain goats await you in the Glacier Bay National Park today. Drink in the postcard-worthy vistas at your leisure.
Arrive early this morning at Ketchikan, an Alaskan fishing town enveloped by rolling mountain tops.
From boardwalks lined with rustic fishing houses to Native American artefacts around every other corner and a myriad of day adventures such as kayaking, hiking, bear watching and more at your fingertips, you’ll love exploring Ketchikan.
Enjoy Victoria’s blend of old world traditions and trendy culture at your own pace today. Perhaps stroll through the floral mastery of the Butchart Gardens, or sip on afternoon tea amidst the grandeur of the Victorian-styled Empress Hotel.
More of a foodie? Take a bike and pedal through Victoria’s streets and sample your way through an abundance of bars, cafes and world-class restaurants.
Say goodbye to the Ruby Princess this morning as you disembark at 7am in Seattle, a cultural metropolis surrounded by natural beauty amidst the background of the famed Space Needle Tower.
Explore Seattle on your own, if time allows, before catching a cab to the airport for your flight home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane
- Flights are economy class with United Airlines, Qantas, Delta Airlines or Cathay Pacific Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
Single Supplement Surcharge:
- A single supplement applies for those wishing to travel alone:
- Inside Cabin: $2500
- Oceanview Cabin: $2600
- Balcony Cabin: $3000
- Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more details
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping and gratuities (recommended AUD $15 per person, per day)
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages