USA & CANADA: 12 DAY Eastern USA & Canada Tour Including Flights for Two
Uncover the thriving history and vibrant cultures of North America.
Historic buildings, iconic landmarks and breathtaking natural wonders await on this endlessly exciting 12 day tour of the USA and Canada’s most renowned cities.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Immerse Yourself in the Cosmopolitan Atmosphere of French-Infused Montreal and Quebec City
- Witness the Breathtaking Beauty of the Cascade of Thundering Waterfalls at Niagara Falls
- Return International Flights for Two
- 10 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Deluxe Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English-Speaking Tour Director
- Porterage and Service Charges
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers
- New York – The Dylan or similar
- Boston – Courtyard by Marriott Brookline or similar
- Quebec City – Hotel Universal or similar
- Montreal – Hotel Place Dupuis Montreal Downtown or similar
- Toronto – Bond Place Hotel or similar
- Niagara Falls – BW Cairn Croft Inn or similar
- Amish Country – Wyndham Garden York or similar
- Washington – Washington Hilton or similar
- New York – The Roosevelt Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on the following dates in 2020:
- 25 April
- 9, 23 May
- 6 June
- 18 July
- 1, 15, 29 August
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Create lifelong memories as you navigate the rolling landscapes and bustling cities of the USA and Canada, getting up close to iconic landmarks on this history and culture-fuelled 12 day tour.
- Be enamoured by the awe-inspiring natural beauty of Niagara Falls as you stand atop Table Rock, witnessing the thundering water of Horseshoe Falls.
- Uncover the cosmopolitan charm and French-influenced cuisine of Quebec City and Montreal, jam-packed with breathtaking architecture and surrounded by wondrous natural landforms.
- Feast your eyes on Washington, D.C.‘s plethora of marvellous monuments including the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, White House and more!
- Immerse yourself in the rich cultural history of Boston as you embark down the Freedom Trail, passing significant historical landmarks including the State House and King’s Chapel.
Greetings, New York! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in where you will meet your tour director in the evening.
Begin the day with a drive down the Long Island Sound to the cultural capital of the USA, Boston.
Embark on the historically significant Freedom Trail, starting amongst the lush greenery of Boston Common and passing the State House, King’s Chapel, Old South Meeting House, Boston Massacre site and many more notable sites.
End the day wandering the quaint cobblestone streets of Beacon Hill, one of the city’s most picturesque neighbourhoods, lined with Federal-style and Victorian brick houses.
Pass through the rolling hills and deep valleys of the White Mountains and the rural states of New Hampshire and Vermont as you cross the international border to Canada, arriving in the French-speaking Quebec City.
Spend the afternoon exploring this seductive city, perhaps visiting an authentic maple farm or sampling some renowned French Canadian cuisine.
Explore the illustrious UNESCO World Heritage Site that is Quebec City with a tour of its most celebrated landmarks, including the enormous Parliament Building and La Citadelle of Quebec.
Enjoy a walking tour of the otherworldly Chateau de Frontenac and relish in unspoilt views of the vast St. Lawrence River.
Depart for the French-infused city of Montreal where you will tour the bustling Old Port, stopping at Place Jacques Cartier and the breathtaking Notre Dame Basilica.
Dynamic, gorgeous and endlessly appealing, pass through the vibrant city of Ottawa this morning, before making the once-in-a-lifetime drive over the Thousand Islands Parkway to Toronto, located along the shore of Lake Ontario.
- St. Lawrence River Cruise – embark on a relaxing cruise along the St. Lawrence River, gazing out at the magnificent scenery (approx. $99 per person).
Drive through Toronto’s astounding collection of modern skyscrapers, embracing soaring buildings such as one of the world’s tallest free-standing structures, the iconic CN Tower.
Crossing the Welland Canal you’ll arrive at the truly majestic Niagara Falls.
A natural wonderland, you will be enamoured by Niagara Falls as you stroll along Table Rock, get up close to the unique Flower Clock and witness the thundering water of Horseshoe Falls.
- Hornblower Niagara Falls – creep up to the base of the falls on a boat for an unforgettable experience (approx. $50 per person).
Traverse the rolling farmland of the Finger Lakes Region on your way to the Keystone State of Pennsylvania where you will visit the poignant Gettysburg National Military Park, the site of the largest battle ever fought on American soil.
Continue along the winding Susquehanna River before ending the day in South Pennsylvania.
Stop by Pennsylvania Dutch Country and glimpse into the 300-year old tradition of simple Amish living at an Amish museum before continuing towards the nation’s famed capital, Washington, D.C.
Teeming with iconic monuments and numerous museums, you will get lost in the grandeur of Washington, D.C. as you feast your eyes on the imposing Library of Congress, Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, White House and more!
The afternoon is yours to perhaps squeeze in some last-minute exploring of the museums of the Smithsonian Institute or simply wander the banks of the expansive Potomac River.
Make your way back to New York, passing through glamorous Philadelphia on the way, where you will stop to admire the historic Independence Hall and renowned Liberty Bell.
Your memorable tour of Eastern USA and Canada ends this morning as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Departures from Canberra, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart will incur a surcharge of $295 per person
- Flights are with Qantas, Air new Zealand, Singapore Airlines, Virgin or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures, plus any applicable fare difference and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request in SFO, LAX or LAS
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Travel visas
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages