USA: 8 Day Western Express Small Group Tour for Two
Spellbinding nature meets iconic landmarks.
$2,998.50Valued at $3,998
With soaring peaks, vast coastlines and awe-inspiring cities, walk among the ‘stars’, stand in a sea of hauntingly beautiful Jacob trees and giant Sequoias, on the edge of the Grand Canyon and in awe of the Golden Gate’s grandeur on this Western Express of the US.
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with One Dinner
- Stand at the Edge of the Grand Canyon at Sunset and Crane Your Neck Skyward for Unrivalled Vistas in Yosemite National Park
- Trace the Iconic Route 66 to Sierra Nevadas, Try Your Luck on Las Vegas’ Iconic Strip and Stand in Awe of the Famous Golden Gate Bridge
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with One Dinner
- All National Park and Monument Fees
- Exciting Tours with Experienced Guides as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Los Angeles – Dunes Inn Sunset or similar
- Lake Havasu City – Quality Inn & Suites Lake Havasu or similar
- Grand Canyon National Park – Red Feather Lodge or similar
- Las Vegas – Golden Nugget Las Vegas or similar
- Sierra Nevadas – La Quinta Bakersfield South or similar
- Yosemite National Park – The Pines Resort or similar
- San Francisco – Le Meridien San Francisco or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 17 November
- 8, 22 December
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- From the twinkling lights across golden hillsides in Hollywood to Bay Bridge’s welcoming lights in San Francisco, immerse yourself in the glitz and glamour of Sin City, the natural beauty of Yosemite and in between on this 8 day Western Express.
- Setting down in La La Land, hit Rodeo Drive’s exclusive three-block district and walk among the ‘stars’ on Los Angeles most famous sidewalk. . See where the spellbinding *Colorado and cool Mojave desert collide in Joshua Tree National Park, a sea of whimsical and hauntingly beautiful Joshua trees and crane your neck skyward for unrivalled vistas of giant sequoias and crystalline alpine peaks in Yosemite National Park.
- Stand at the edge of the Grand Canyon’s rim, admiring the maze of mesas, spires and panoramic vistas as the sun sets on the canyon’s ribbon of red stone peaks.
- Trace the iconic Route 66, stopping at one of the wackiest, roadside burger joints, before trying your luck in the spare-no-expense metropolis of hotels and casinos along the main strip in Las Vegas.
- Drive through Death Valley’s singing sand dunes and water-sculpted canyons through the hottest and driest parts of North America, where you can experience vast salt flats that blanket the desert, natural canyon bridges and dark cinder lakes.
- Visit the iconic Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, where, on a clear day you’ll be able to see the downtown skyline, vistas of Alcatraz and Bay Bridge.
Welcome to La La Land, the land of cinematic dreams in starry-eyed Los Angeles! Arrive any time and make your own way to your hotel for check-in, before meeting with your tour guide and group.
Depending on what time you arrive, be sure to make a stop by the Hollywood Hills and Venice Beach boardwalk – sunset is unmissable!
Hit Rodeo Drive’s exclusive three-block district this morning and check out the iconic stars on Los Angeles most famous sidewalk, before setting out to Joshua Tree National Park.
See where the spellbinding Colorado and cool Mojave desert collide in Joshua Tree National Park, a sea of whimsical and hauntingly beautiful Joshua trees spread out across breathtaking plains of dry grass. After you’ve explored this desolate gem, trace the crystal-clear waters of the Colorado River to Lake Havasu City.
Unearth the natural masterpiece of the Southwest today as you wind past vast stretches of desert and burning sandstone towers en route to the Grand Canyon National Park. On arrival, embark on a hike of the rim to watch the sun set the canyon’s ribbons of red stone and maze of spires on fire.
Admire the maze of mesas, spires and panoramic vistas at your leisure this morning, before you kick onto the iconic Route 66, stopping at one of the wackiest, roadside burger joints for the opportunity to try an iconic American cheeseburger at your leisure. Continue onto Sin City’s spare-no-expense metropolis of hotels and casinos along the main Las Vegas Strip.
Drive through Death Valley’s singing sand dunes and water-sculpted canyons through the hottest and driest parts of North America, where you can experience vast salt flats that blanket the desert, natural canyon bridges and dark cinder lakes on your way to Sierra Nevadas.
Crane your neck skyward for unrivalled vistas of giant sequoias, crystalline alpine peaks and jutting peaks as you trek through ancient rock formations, past silver waterfalls that crash to the valley floor and breathtaking vistas that will leave a lump in your throat on a Yosemite National Park day hike!
Keep an eye out for black bears, deer and coyotes!
Bid farewell to this natural canvas of sheer rock faces and giant sequoia forest this morning as you wind along the golden coast to San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge. On a clear day, you’ll be able to see the downtown skyline, vistas of Alcatraz and Bay Bridge on one side and the Pacific Ocean on the other.
This morning is yours to discover San Francisco’s bustling Fisherman’s Wharf, venture down Pier 39 or perhaps head for the top of Twin Peaks for serene 360° views, before making your own way to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 1, maximum 14
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1349 applies to those wishing to travel alone, subject to availability
- Your flight on Day 1 must arrive by or before 10:30am and depart on Day 8 no earlier than 12pm
- Mandatory travel insurance which covers medical and evacuation for no less than USD 200,000
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Meals not included in the Itinerary
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages