USA: 12 Day West Coast USA Tour Including Flights for Two
Epic views and natural wonders guaranteed.
$6,998Valued at $8,998
From the neon strip of viva Las Vegas to the sheer cliffs in the Grand Canyon and glacial skyscrapers in Yosemite, the coastal delights and iconic wonders in San Francisco and Hollywood, this tour shows off America’s West Coast at its breathtaking best.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 10 Nights of Central Hotel Accommodation in Las Vegas, Mammoth Lakes, Central Coast and Los Angeles
- Uncover the Pristine Picture-Perfect Beaches of Santa Barbara, Visit the ‘Finish Line’ of the Historic Route 66 and Discover What Makes San Francisco the Crown Jewel of Northern California
- Return International Flights for Two
- 10 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Grand Canyon Day Tour from Las Vegas
- All Transport via Air-Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Las Vegas – Luxor Hotel or similar
- Mammoth Lakes – Mammoth Mountain Inn or similar
- Yosemite National Park – Yosemite Gateway Best Western Heritage Shaw or similar
- San Francisco – Hilton Union Square hotel or similar
- Central Coast – Holiday Inn Express or similar
- Los Angeles – Holiday Inn LAX Airport or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 3 February
- 2, 16 March
- 27 April
- 4, 18, 25 May
- 8 June
- 20 July
- 3, 10, 24, 31 August
- 12, 26 October
- 16 November
- 1 February
- 1, 15 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- From the lush forests in Yosemite and red-rock cliff faces at the Grand Canyon to the immensity of the Golden Gate Bridge and Death Valley’s singing sand dunes, this West Coast tour has it all.
- Get amongst the awe-inspiring, spare-no-expense metropolis of hotels and iconic casinos in viva Las Vegas at your leisure. Perhaps explore the neon strip on Fremont Street, place a $1 bet on Blackjack or watch the sunset over the ‘Eiffel Tower’.
- Stand in awe of sheer cliffs, ribbons of red stone, maze of mesa, spires and breathtaking vastness of the Grand Canyon, spying brilliant panoramic vistas from Bright Angel Point.
- See the unsung wonders of the west, from Death Valley’s singing sand dunes to the mighty Hoover Dam and alien landscape of Zabriskie Point and luminous Mammoth Lakes.
- Ascend through the Sierra Nevada Mountains to Yosemite National Park, spying a parade of glacial skyscrapers at El Capitan, Half Dome taking a bow, and the luminous Bridal and Yosemite Falls.
- Discover San Francisco on your own, perhaps ascending to the summit of Twin Peaks for 360° panoramas, venturing to Pier 39 and watching fog swirl in through the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Uncover the pristine picture-perfect beaches of California in Santa Barbara, visit the ‘finish line’ of the historic Route 66 in Santa Monica and wind through iconic Beverly Hills and Hollywood.
Your west coast adventure starts today as you transfer to the airport for your flight to viva Las Vegas!
Upon arrival, hail down an iconic yellow cab and make your own way to the hotel for check-in.
Today is yours to really get stuck into Las Vegas. Time is irrelevant here, so you’ll have plenty of time to admire the neon strip on Fremont Street, place a $1 bet on Blackjack, roulette or other game tables at the casino, throw down drinks with ‘Elvis’, or watch the sunset over the ‘Eiffel Tower’.
Drive to the outskirts of the desert today to see the mighty Hoover Dam, passing the sprawling Lake Mead en route to the Grand Canyon National Park.
Upon arrival, stand before the sheer cliffs, ribbons of red stone and breathtaking vastness of the Canyon from Mather Point, sweeping vistas from Yavapai Point, and the maze of mesa, spires and panoramic side canyons at Bright Angel Point.
Get amongst the awe-inspiring, spare-no-expense urban metropolis of hotels and casinos at your leisure today. Why not ditch the tourist traps and visit the Neon Boneyard Museum, home to more than 150 historic signs from Caesars Palace to the Moulin Rouge sign, or experience Titanic: The Exhibition.
Drive through Death Valley’s singing sand dunes and water-sculpted canyons on your way to Mammoth Lakes today, stopping at Zabriskie Point and Furnace Creek Ranch en route.
Ascending through the Sierra Nevada Mountains, arrive at this all-seasons wonderland covered in long-lasting powder snow and home to a playground of mountain-bike trails and endless alpine hiking.
Admire the snow-painted trees and watch your breath turn into puffy clouds at the summit of Mammoth on an optional gondola ride this morning. Afterwards, enjoy panoramic windshield views of jutting peaks, crystalline alpine lakes and forest en route to Yosemite National Park via Tioga Pass.
Here you will see a parade of glacial granite skyscrapers at El Capitan, Half Dome taking a bow, the luminous Bridal and Yosemite Falls.
- Mammoth Mountain Gondola Ride (AUD $95 per person).
Bidding farewell to the lush wildflower valleys and desolate ridges of this outdoor wonderland today as you head for San Francisco! The crown jewel of North California, enjoy a comprehensive sightseeing tour before check-in. Cap off the night with an optional street-lit sightseeing escapade.
- City Night Tour (AUD $90 per person).
Why not rise early with the sun this morning and head for the top of Twin Peaks for serene 360° views of SF. With an early start under your belt on this free day, why not venture to Pier 39 before the crowds build and head over to the Golden Gate Bridge or Alcatraz via ferry?
Heading north of San Francisco down the coast today, follow the scenic 17-Mile Drive through to coastal Monterey, where you’ll visit Fisherman’s Wharf and famous Cannery Row, before getting amongst the artistic culture of Carmel-by-the-Sea.
In the afternoon, continue through Paso Robles vineyard country, en route to the Central Coast.
Continue south through the pristine Santa Ynez Valley into Santa Barbara’s verdant wine country where palm-lined walkways border picture-perfect white sand beaches. Upon arrival in Los Angeles, stop off in Santa Monica, home to the ‘finish line’ of the historic Route 66.
Later, why not enjoy an optional lunch on the pier or beachfront bike ride, before your City of Angels tour through Beverly Hills and infamous Hollywood.
- Pier Lunch (L) (AUD $75 per person).
- Beachfront Bike Ride (AUD $65 per person).
This morning is yours to get your fill of this iconic city before making your own way to the airport for your flight home to Australia!
Some flights may arrive the following day due to the time difference
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights from other departure cities are available for an additional cost per person:
- Adelaide $250 per person
- Perth $550 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qantas, New Zealand, United, Virgin Australia, Delta, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific or Fiji Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $2000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Airport transfers
- Guide tipping/gratuities – recommended at $12 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages