USA: 12 Day Magnificent West Tour Including Flights for Two
Epic views and experiences guaranteed.
$7,598Valued at $9,520
From postcard-worthy sights in San Francisco to jaw-dropping natural wonders in Yosemite National Park, the city lights of Las Vegas and beyond, this tour shows off America’s iconic West Coast at its breathtaking best.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 10 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Continental Breakfast
- Epic Tours of Some of the Most Awe-Inspiring Natural Wonders and Epic Cities That America Has to Offer
- Return International Flights for Two
- 10 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two, Including Daily Continental Breakfast
- All On-Ground Transport as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced Guides
- San Francisco – La Quinta Inn & Suites or similar
- Modesto – Best Western Palm Court Inn or similar
- Santa Clarita – Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch or similar
- Las Vegas – LINQ Hotel or similar
- Flagstaff – Country Inn & Suites or similar
- Page – Clarion Inn Page or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 3, 10, 17, 24 February
- 3, 10, 17, 24 March
- 28 April
- 5, 12, 19, 26 May
- 2, 9 June
- 28 July
- 4, 11, 18, 25 August
- 1, 8 September
- 13, 20, 27 October
- 3, 10, 17, 24 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Tick off some America bucket list essentials from sparkling Las Vegas and San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge, to majestic waterfalls in Yosemite and beyond – the West Coast is waiting for you!
- Step-back-in-time to the Spanish Colonial era with a visit to the elegant city of Santa Barbara, the pearl of the American Riviera.
- Experience a taste of Europe in Solvang, a Danish village replete with darling statues of the Little Mermaid and Hans Christian Andersen in the middle of southern California’s wine country.
- Discover what makes San Francisco iconic with a guided tour of Fisherman’s Wharf, a cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge and around notorious Alcatraz Island, followed by visits to Union Square, Chinatown and Nob Hill.
- Roll the dice until sunrise as you immerse yourself in the City of Sin, Las Vegas.
- Admire 1200-square miles of majestic forest in Yosemite National Park, marvel at red-rock mesas in Monument Valley and watch the sunset over Valley of Fire State Park.
- See the unsung wonders of the west, from Death Valley’s singing sand dunes to the mighty Hoover Dam and alien Mojave Desert to the famed Route 66.
Set down in La La Land – Tinseltown – Los Angeles today. On arrival, hail down an iconic yellow cab to your hotel. Spend the remainder of the day at leisure.
Explore Santa Barbara today, also referred to as the ‘pearl of the American riviera’. On arrival, visit a Spanish Mission and learn how these religious outpost were instrumental in the growth of the region.
Continue to Solvang, a Danish village replete with statues of the Little Mermaid and Hans Christian Andersen in the middle of California’s wine country, the Santa Ynez Valley. Then, follow the iconic 17-mile drive along the spectacular Californian coast to Carmel – the hometown of actor Clint Eastwood. Enjoy some free time here before setting off to Silicon Valley for the night.
Set off on a tour of one of America’s most beautiful cities today, beginning with the iconic Fisherman’s Wharf and cruise of the world-famous bay, under the dazzling Golden Gate Bridge and around the notorious Alcatraz Island.
Return to Pier 39 for lunch on your own (the clam chowder is a must), then embark on a tour of San Francisco’s famed landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square, Chinatown and Nob Hill, ending with views of the city from Bay Bridge.
Joaquin Valley is your gateway to awe-inspiring nature today as you enjoy panoramic windshield views of rolling farmland on your way to Yosemite National Park.
Encompassing 1200 square miles of majestic forest, high cliffs, ancient sequoia trees and iconic crystalline waterfalls, this natural wonderland is something to behold. Keep a camera handy for deer, coyotes, chipmunks and bears, and visit El Capitan, Bridal-Veil Falls and Half Dome, followed by a hike to Yosemite Falls.
Please note: routes vary from season to season and the above information is only a rough guide of the Yosemite adventure you might experience.
Drive through Death Valley’s host of singing sand dunes and water-sculpted canyons on your way to Las Vegas today, with a brief stop for lunch at an outlet mall in Barstow.
This evening, enjoy a tour of the strip to see the wonders of the Gambling Capital of the World, from Caesar’s Palace to Luxor, Paris, New York, Treasure Island and more. Why not try your hand at one of the many casinos; maybe Lady Luck will be on your side.
Drive to the outskirts of the desert today to see the mighty Hoover Dam and learn how this concrete marvel came to be and the part it played in the gambling boom.
Afterwards, return to the sunset strip for an afternoon of free time, perhaps check out the less flashy side of Las Vegas with a visit to the Pinball Hall of Fame, the National Atomic Testing Museum or the Flamingo Habitat.
Bid Las Vegas a fond farewell this morning as you traverse across the Mojave Desert and Route 66 to the ‘jewel of the desert’, Sedona, a city nestled amid striking red sandstone formations. Then, visit Oak Creek Canyon to admire the copper-coloured cliffs at Old Creek Canyon Overlook and Slide Rock State Park.
Enjoy lunch independently in Sedona, with plenty of time to browse the authentic Native arts and crafts, before admiring the Chapel of the Holy Cross and views of red rock formations, including Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte and Cathedral Rock.
This morning, you will be whisked away to Monument Valley, renowned for its distinctive landscape of red-rock mesas and buttes. On arrival, jeep safari into the valley with indigenous Navajo guides and experience firsthand why the Navajo call this land ‘like no other place on earth’.
Afterwards, enjoy an outdoor BBQ lunch, before heading to Colorado River to see the spectacular Horseshoe Bend.
Tour the upper Antelope Canyon and see the breathtaking formations created by Mother Nature before making your way back to Las Vegas today. Enjoy a brief respite for lunch on your own, then visit the Valley of Fire State Park.
The masterpiece of the Southwest, this massive park is made up of 40,000 acres of red Aztec sandstone and petrified trees, with your visit perfectly timed to admire the valley on ‘fire’ as the sun sets (weather permitting).
Enjoy today to really get stuck into this unique and utterly compelling city. Time is irrelevant here, so you have all day and night to have a flutter in the casino, throw down drinks with Elvis, or even watch the sun rise over the “Eiffel Tower”.
Hail down a yellow cab this morning as you make your own way to the airport to catch your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights are economy class with Qantas, Air New Zealand, Virgin, Air Canada, Delta, Cathay Pacific, United Airlines or American Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1400 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport transfers
- Tipping – recommended at USD $15 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.