UK & IRELAND: 17 Day Explore the UK & Ireland Tour Including Flights For Two
This is the UK and Ireland at its most enticing.
$9,998Valued at $11,998
Encounter the Cliffs of Moher and the Scottish Highlands. Stand in awe of the majestic Giant’s Causeway and scenic Ring of Kerry. Kiss the Blarney Stone and amble along the shore of Loch Ness on this spellbinding 17 day tour of the UK and Ireland.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast and 6 Delicious Dinners
- Experience London’s Iconic Wonders, Visit the Infamous Loch Ness and Drink Authentic Scotch Whisky in the Scottish Highlands
- Return International Flights for Two
- 14 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 6 Delicious Dinners
- All Transportation via Air Conditioned Vehicles as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guide Throughout Your Journey
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- London – Hotel Thistle Barbican or similar
- Cardiff – Premier Inn Cardiff or similar
- Liverpool – Premier Inn Liverpool or similar
- Dublin – Red Cow Moran Hotel or similar
- Killarney – Holiday Inn Killarney or similar
- Ballina – Claregalway Hotel or similar
- Belfast – Maldron Hotel or similar
- Scottish Highlands – Hotel Arrochar or similar
- Edinburgh – Hotel Britannia Edinburgh or similar
- Yorkshire – Holiday Inn Express Leeds or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 17, 24, 31 May
- 7*, 14*, 21*, 28* June
- 2*, 9*, 16*, 23*, 30* August
- 6, 13, 20 September
- 4 October
- *A High Season surcharge of $700 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Channel your inner explorer as you discover ancient castles and ruined fortresses, bonny towns buzzing with medieval vibes, and learn about Viking history and ancient myths hidden deep within lochs on this 17 day UK and Ireland Tour.
- Get to know the sights of London starting at Trafalgar Square and ending at the medieval Tower of London, visiting Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street*, the London Eye and much more in between!
- Be dazzled by the wonders of the UK, exploring Jane Austen’s hometown of Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon – the birthplace of Shakespeare – and Liverpool, where the Beatles made their mark on modern music!
- Crossing the rollicking Irish Sea to Dublin, venture into Viking territory with a visit to Ireland’s oldest city, and trace the outer edges of the Iveragh Peninsula with a free day in the Ring of Kerry.
- Lay a kiss on Blarney Castle, admire the raw beauty of the Cliffs of Moher, over 200 metres from the frothing ocean below, and play a giant game of hopscotch at Giant’s Causeway – made up of 40,000 basalt columns!
- Sail across the Sea of Moyle to Scotland, visiting the iconic Wallace Monument, sampling whisky in the Scottish Highlands and ambling along the glistening shores of Loch Ness.
Tallly-ho Australia, London is calling!
Touchdown in England! On arrival in London, make your own way to your hotel for check-in and then it’s over to you for the evening. You could stroll the cobblestone streets at your leisure and maybe enjoy a nightcap in one of Shoreditch’s quirky bars.
Get to know the sights of London today with a guided tour, starting in the centre at Trafalgar Square and elegant Piccadilly Circus. Continue to Covent Garden and Regent Street, soaking up the cobblestone splendour of Oxford Street, before paying homage to Prince Albert at the ostentatious Albert Memorial and Hall.
Then it’s off to the Houses of Parliament, wandering past Big Ben and the iconic London Eye, before finishing at the medieval Tower of London.
Ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge this morning on an optional tour, before taking a scenic drive through lush fields and rolling hills to Bath, renowned for the Roman baths built during the reign of the Empire. Continue to Cardiff tonight.
- Stonehenge Tour (AUD $125 per person).
Continue your journey from the buzz of Cardiff to Liverpool today via Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare. Upon arrival in the home of the Beatles, you’ll embark on a Liverpool driving tour before an evening at leisure. You could explore Penny Lane or the Cavern Club where the band made their mark on modern music!
Cross the rollicking Irish Sea to Dublin via ferry this morning. On arrival, you’ll embark on a city driving tour of the city’s famous highlights before some free time to chase the perfect pint of Guinness in the local pub scene.
From Dublin’s Viking past to gothic medieval castles and cathedrals, there’s so much to do on this free day! You could admire some of the city’s oldest and most impressive architecture starting at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, hit up Dury Street for an Irish coffee or tour the infamous Guinness Stonehouse!
Leaving Dublin behind, head into Viking territory with a visit to Waterford, Ireland’s oldest city founded in 914! Then it’s onto Blarney Castle! Lay a kiss on this architectural stone wonder to (hopefully) gain the ‘gift of the gab’. Continue to Killarney tonight.
Trace the outer edges of the ruggedly beautiful Iveragh Peninsula at your leisure today, with free reign to explore the emerald-green pastures and breathtaking coastal views of the Ring of Kerry. The atmospheric, rocky island of Skellig Michael is a must!
- Driving Tour of Ring of Kerry (AUD $85 per person).
Raw scenic beauty, craggy west coast and soaring cliffs are on the agenda for today, as you discover 19th-century thatch-roofed cottages in Adare and Limerick en route to the Cliffs of Moher. Over 200 metres from the frothing ocean below, these majestic shale and sandstone formations are a photographer’s dream!
Arrive in Galway tonight, soaking in the vibrant culture and bohemian vibes at your leisure.
Say goodbye to Galway this morning as you continue west into Northern Island. Your first stop: Derry, followed by a giant game of hopscotch at the breathtaking Giant’s Causeway, made up of 40,000 basalt columns!
Learn about the myths and legends surrounding this natural masterpiece, before beginning the last leg of your Irish adventure to Belfast. On arrival, embark on a driving tour of the city’s key hotspots and then it’s over to you for the evening.
Sail across the Sea of Moyle to Scotland this morning, bound for Stirling. Once back on dry land, visit the famous Wallace Monument, sitting proudly atop Abbey Craig like something straight out of Lord of the Rings.
Afterwards, you’re bound for the Scottish Highlands, driving past tribes of regal trees and brilliant green fields to a local whisky distillery where you’ll learn about the art of Scottish distilling, capped off with a tipple of the golden stuff.
Deep, dark and narrow, the Loch Ness is a hauntingly beautiful stretch of waters extensively explored in search of ‘Nessie’. Spend the morning ambling along the glistening shores or try and catch a glimpse of the elusive monster and Urquhart Castle up close on an optional cruise.
Heading out of the Highlands, arrive in the bonny Edinburgh for a walking tour of the cobbled streets, winding down lamplit alleys flanked by townhouses.
Take the reigns today with free time to amble through Edinburgh Castle. You could stroll up to Arthur’s Seat for panoramic views, along the infamous Royal Mile or eat your way through Edinburgh with an optional Scottish feast, sampling a traditional menu of cullen skink and haggis.
- Traditional Scottish Dinner (AUD $125 per person).
Cheerio the nou! Leaving Scotland this morning, make for Alnwick Castle on an optional excursion, the home of the Duke of Northumberland and famous castle featured in Harry Potter and Downton Abbey. Next, it’s onto York for a walking tour.
Cap off your UK and Ireland tour with a bang today as you explore Cambridge University. Wander the ancient halls admiring the exquisite architecture, learning about the university’s quirky rituals, traditions and history. These halls were once roamed by the likes of David Attenborough, John Cleese, Steven Phry, Williams Wordsworth and more!
Afterwards, catch a taxi to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Etihad, Qatar, Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines, British Airways or Qantas, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $2000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport transfers
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional tipping/gratuities – recommended at $15 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages