TURKEY & MEDITERRANEAN: 24 Day Tour Package Including 7 Night Cruise and Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
The architectural wonders of Turkey, Italy, Spain and more await!
Where awe-inspiring landscapes, monumental structures and eclectic history collides, explore the mystical wonders of Turkey and cruise the Mediterranean through Spain, France, Italy and Malta on this breathtaking 24 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Cruise the Mediterranean with 7 Nights Onboard the Brand New MSC Virtuosa
- Explore the Lavish Architecture, Ancient Structures and Magical Landscapes of Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya and More!
- Return International Flights for Two
- Internal Flight from Rome to Istanbul for Two
- 21 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the MSC Virtuosa
- 20 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 16 Dinners
- All Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Manager
- Hotel Taxes, Fees, Porterage and Service Charges
- Wireless Earphones for Enhanced Touring
- All Airport Transfers*
*Included only with airfare purchase on package arrival and departure dates
- Rome – Rex Hotel or similar
- Mediterranean cruise – MSC Virtuosa or similar
- Istanbul – Legacy Ottoman Hotel or similar
- Canakkale – Kolin Hotel or similar
- Kusadasi – Korumar Hotel or similar
- Pamukkale – Adempira Termal & Spa Hotel, Ankarassae or similar
- Konya – Hotel Novotel Konya or similar
- Cappadocia – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Avanos – Cappadocia, Dinler Hotel Urgup, Perissa Hotel or similar
- Ankara – Movenpick Hotel Ankara or similar
- Istanbul – Renaissance Istanbul Polat Bosphorus Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 6, 13, 20, 27 November
- 29 January
- 5, 12, 19, 26 February
- 5, 12, 19 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
Set sail along the Mediterranean onboard the brand new luxury MSC Virtuosa. Experience the latest in exclusive world-class entertainment with two original Cirque du Soleil shows playing in the custom-built Carousel Lounge or get the adrenaline pumping at the thrilling Polar Aquapark and Sportplex arena.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page. Enjoy your Mediterranean adventure in your choice of three luxury cabin options:
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area, and air conditioning. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linens and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabins come with the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking that something special! Open your doors to the sweeping sea views and take your morning coffee on the seating area of your private balcony. Balcony Cabins also offer a larger lounge area and a bathtub for an extra luxurious experience.
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Journey through Turkey’s wondrous landscapes, architectural treasures and historic landmarks, and embrace the astounding sights of Spain, France, Italy and Malta on this 24 day tour.
- Board the brand new MSC Virtuosa, where you can frolic at the Polar Aquapark and experience an original Cirque du Soleil performance as you cruise the Mediterranean.
- Where gothic architecture meets romantic city squares, roam the exuberant streets of Marseille where lively produce markets line the banks of the old port.
- Uncover a city of fairytale architecture, world-class cuisine and mesmerising sea views in Barcelona, perhaps navigating the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell.
- Snap postcard-worthy pictures of Istanbul’s most iconic landmarks, including the Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Square and the Hagia Sophia.
- Get up close to “The Eternal City”, aka Rome, admiring the breathtaking sights of this ancient city with a hop on/hop off bus tour.
- Be transported to another planet as you relax amongst the whimsical and surreal landscapes of Cappadocia, riddled with honeycombed hills, otherworldly rock formations and subterranean fortresses.
Pack your bags for an adventure through Turkey and the Mediterranean as you board your international flight to Rome.
Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel where you can unwind from your travels or enjoy the remainder of the day free to roam the historic local streets and cafes.
Wake up in Rome, aka “The Eternal City”, and embark on an exciting hop on/hop off bus tour of one of the world’s most romantic and charismatic cities, stopping at the most exciting attractions with free walking tours throughout the day.
Today, you will be transferred to the cruise port where you will board your MSC Virtuosa cruise to set sail across the Mediterranean.
Be enamoured by the heady scent of heavily spiced markets, charming Byzantine mosaics and lively streets set against baroque churches in Palermo. With splendid attractions like the Arab-Norman Cathedral, Martorana Church, Pretoria Square and more waiting to be discovered, you’ll be stuck for choice!
The elegant city of Valletta retains all its 16th-century grandeur and elegance, even today! Decorated with baroque architecture, palazzos and brilliant landmarks like St. James’ Cavalier and Fort St. Elmo, in addition to stunning views of the Adriatic sea, you’ll be struggling for room on your SD card after today.
Spend the day at sea getting familiar with this brand new luxury cruise liner. Sink into total relaxation at the MSC Aurea Spa, unwind by the luxurious Atmosphere Pool and experience the thrill of a Cirque du Soleil show in the custom-built Carousel Lounge.
Uncover the wonders of Barcelona, a city of fairytale architecture, world-class cuisine and mesmerising sea views. Why not admire the majestic gardens and mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell or sample local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market?
Dock this morning in the exuberant port city of Marseille, potentially stopping by the Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, perched majestically atop a hill, or meandering through the pristine old port, home to a number of lively produce markets.
Today, wander the medieval alleys of Genoa, the gateway to the picturesque Italian Riviera, where you could be awestruck by the towering beauty of the Cattedrale di San Lorenzo or the ornate facade of the Doge’s Palace.
Disembark your MSC Virtuosa cruise in Rome where you will be transferred to the airport for your internal flight to Istanbul.
Get acquainted with the truly magical sights and culture of Istanbul with a free day to perhaps admire the opulence of Topkapi Palace, the grandeur of the Basilica Cistern or the glamorous interiors of the Dolmabahce Palace.
This evening, join your tour manager and fellow travellers for a welcome drink and orientation meeting.
Embark on a morning tour of Istanbul. Snap postcard-worthy pictures of the cascade of domes and slender minarets of the 17th-century Blue Mosque, wander through the old historic Sultanahmet Square, be awestruck by the religious aura of the Hagia Sophia and bask in the unforgettable aromas of the Spice Market.
Spend the rest of the day at leisure, exploring this fascinating city known for its incredible architecture and spectacular setting on the Bosphorus Strait, before enjoying a delightful welcome dinner with your tour manager and fellow travellers.
- Half Day Istanbul with Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar – continue your exploration of Istanbul with visits to the spectacular Topkapi Palace and bustling Grand Bazaar (approx. $121 per person).
Step back in time with a drive to the famed WWI battlefield in Gallipoli, embracing the poignant atmosphere as you pay respects to the heroic ANZACs at the ANZAC Cemetery.
Afterwards, cross the narrow Dardanelles Strait via ferry, arriving in Canakkale in the early evening.
Discover the history of these ancient lands, exploring the ruins of the city of Troy – the birthplace of the Trojan Horse legend – before climbing to the former kingdom atop the Acropolis of Pergamum where you’ll find the ruins of the Asklepion of Pergamum, a prominent Roman spa centre.
Delve further into the archaic history of Turkey as you arrive in Kusadasi this evening, the famed birthplace of Homer.
Today is yours to embrace the calming atmosphere of Kusadasi at your leisure, a town that turns into a raving party scene when the sun goes down. You could relax on the golden sands of Ladies Beach or get the blood pumping with a visit to Adaland Aquapark.
- Full Day Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary with Lunch – journey to the ancient city of Ephesus, home to the Great Theatre, Odeon, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Library of Celsus and the Temple of Artemis before witnessing the peaceful House of the Virgin Mary and the Basilica of St. John (approx. $143 per person).
Experience surreal calcium terraces overrunning with mineral-rich waters in the ethereal town of Pamukkale, famously known as “cloud city”, before navigating the expansive Hierapolis Necropolis and taking a calming dip in the hot thermal pools of Hierapolis, lodged amongst ancient Roman ruins.
Join your fellow travellers for dinner tonight.
Arrive in the religiously inspired city of Konya, birthplace of the original Mevlevi Whirling Dervishes! Here you will relish in the rich culture and history of this Konyan tradition at the Mevlana Museum, home to the works of the 13th-century leader, Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi.
Embark on a historical drive down the ancient Silk Road trade route, exploring the roadside inn Sultanhani Caravanserai and Guzelyurt cave dwellings before arriving in Nevsehir, the heart of Cappadocia that is famous for its otherworldly surroundings.
Discover the art of carpet weaving with a full demonstration at a carpet atelier before dinner this evening.
- Whirling Dervishes Performance – observe the captivating dance of the whirling dervishes and experience a seven century-old ritual with dazzling costumes and traditional live music (approx. $72 per person).
This morning, roam the whimsical and surreal landscapes of Cappadocia, famed for honeycomb rock formations and underground villages, marvelling at the astounding structures of Guvercinlik, Uchisar, Pasabag and the Devrent Valley.
- Half Day Cappadocia Tour – explore the Goreme Valley Open Air Museum, Avanos Village and Ozkonak Underground City situated on the slopes of Mt. Idis (approx. $89 per person).
*Sightseeing order is subject to change.
Take in the vivacious sights of Ankara, Turkey’s modest capital city unmarred by the tug of a notorious history, admiring the monumental Mausoleum of Kemal Ataturk before browsing the Anatolian artifacts in the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations.
Return to Istanbul this afternoon with some free time to wind down from your adventure through Turkey. In the evening, enjoy a delightful farewell dinner with your travelling companions.
- Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise – enjoy an unforgettable cruise along the Bosphorus, a strait separating Europe and Asia that passes numerous fishing villages and suspension bridges (approx. $100 per person).
Gule Gule! Bid Istanbul goodbye as you transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide
- Departures from Canberra will incur a surcharge of $295 per person
- Departures from Darwin will incur a surcharge of $600 per person
- Flights are with Qantas, Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Airlines, Qatar, Air France, Virgin or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures, plus any applicable fare difference and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages