TURKEY & GREECE: 25 Day Turkey and Greece Tour Including Flights For Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Where breathtaking landscapes and historic landmarks collide.
Immerse yourself in the ethereal atmosphere of Pamukkale, marvel at the magnificent landmarks of Istanbul and cruise the glistening waters of the Mediterranean on this 25 day journey through Turkey and Greece.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Cruise the Mediterranean with 7 Nights Onboard the MSC Magnifica
- Marvel at Turkey’s Wondrous Landscapes and Historic Structures, Journeying Through Istanbul, Pamukkale, Cappadocia and More!
- Return International Flights for Two
- Internal Flight from Istanbul to Athens for Two
- 15 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 6 Dinners
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Onboard the MSC Magnifica
- All Onboard Meals, Entertainment and a Free Drinks Package
- All Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Istanbul – Momento Beyazit Hotel or similar
- Canakkale – Troia Tusan Hotel or similar
- Kusadasi – Neopol Hotel or similar
- Pamukkale – Herakles Thermal Hotel or similar
- Cappadocia – Gul Konaklari Hotel or similar
- Athens – Plaka Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 1, 8, 29 May
- 12 June
- 4 September
- 2 October
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
Set sail along the Mediterranean onboard the luxury MSC Magnifica. With five gourmet restaurants and 12 bars, the culinary options are endless. Melt away on the sundeck or spend a night at the 4D cinema. You can even try your luck at the onboard casino or enjoy a tipple at the cigar bar!
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page. Enjoy your Mediterranean adventure in your choice of three luxury cabin options:
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area, and air conditioning. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linens and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabins come with the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking that something special! Open your doors to the sweeping sea views and take your morning coffee on the seating area of your private balcony. Balcony Cabins also offer a larger lounge area and a bathtub for an extra luxurious experience.
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Navigate the bustling markets, Roman ruins and architectural marvels of Turkey and glimpse the ancient wonders of Greece, Italy and Montenegro on this thrilling 25 day tour.
- Board the luxury MSC Magnifica, where you can melt away on the sundeck, try your luck at the onboard casino or experience the thrill of 4D at the 4D Cinema as you cruise the Mediterranean.
- Uncover the ancient structures of Athens and Piraeus with a hop on hop off bus tour through the Athens Riviera and picturesque Mediterranean beaches.
- Snap postcard-worthy pictures of Istanbul’s most iconic landmarks, including the Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Square and the Hagia Sophia.
- Sweep through the heart of Venice, where pristine canals and exuberant gothic and renaissance architecture bring this gorgeous floating city to life.
- Be transported to another planet as you relax amongst the whimsical and surreal landscapes of Cappadocia, home to the otherworldly rock-cut churches of Goreme Valley Open Air Museum.
Pack your bags for an adventure through Turkey and the Mediterranean as you board your international flight to Istanbul.
Greetings, Istanbul! Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for check-in. Spend some free time unwinding from your journey before perhaps venturing out to the local Grand Bazaar, browsing the selection of gold, leather, bowls and tea.
Get acquainted with the truly magical sights and culture of Istanbul with a tour of the city’s most historic and astounding landmarks.
Stare in wonder at the cascade of domes and slender minarets of the Blue Mosque, be awestruck by the religious aura of the Hagia Sophia, admire the opulence of Topkapi Palace and wander the old historic Sultanahmet Square.
Step back in time at the famed WWI battlefield in Gallipoli, embracing the poignant atmosphere as you pay respects to the heroic ANZACs at the Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, The Nek and Johnston’s Jolly.
Continue to Canakkale, where you will enjoy a delectable dinner before spending the night.
Discover the history of these ancient lands, exploring the ruins of the city of Troy, birthplace of the Trojan Horse legend, before climbing to the former kingdom atop the Acropolis of Pergamum where you will find the ruins of the Temple of Trajan and remnants of the Pergamum Library.
Delve further into the archaic history of Turkey as you arrive in Kusadasi this evening.
Start the day with a visit to the Roman ruins of Ephesus, wandering the marble ruins of this well-preserved ancient city, home to the Temple of Artemis, before continuing to the quaint fruit-growing village of Sirince.
Afterwards, learn the history of carpet weaving in Turkey at a local carpet village and witness a demonstration of this age-old craft firsthand.
Kick off the morning by admiring a stunning display of local handcrafted leather goods before leaving Kusadasi.
Experience surreal calcium terraces overrunning with warm mineral-rich waters in the ethereal town of Pamukkale, where you could visit the nearby Cleopatra’s Pool before taking a calming dip in the hot thermal pools of Hierapolis.
- Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon – witness unforgettable views of Pamukkale from a hot air balloon (approx. $299 per person).
- Whirling Dervish Show – observe the captivating dance of the whirling dervishes and experience a seven-century old ritual with dazzling costumes and traditional live music (approx. $99 per person).
Embark on a historical drive down the ancient Silk Road trade route and explore the ancient roadside inn Sultanhani Caravanserai, before arriving in the religiously inspired city of Konya, birthplace of the original Mevlevi Whirling Dervishes.
Relish in the rich culture and history of this Konyan tradition at the Mevlana Museum before departing for Cappadocia.
- Turkish Folklore – don’t miss an evening of traditional Turkish folklore tonight (approx. $79 per person).
Marvel at the otherworldly Goreme Valley Open Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site made up of an array of rock-cut churches that will leave you awestruck.
The rest of the day is yours to perhaps witness the remarkable church chimneys from a hot-air balloon, delve into the underground city of Kaymakli or sink into the comfort of a Turkish bath before returning to Cappadocia.
Take in the vivacious sights of Ankara, Turkey’s modest capital city unmarred by the tug of a notorious history, as you gaze up at the majestic facade of Anitkabir, mausoleum of the famed Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, before heading back to Istanbul.
The next three days are yours to uncover the wonders of Istanbul, a city straddling the border of Europe and Asia across the spectacular Bosphorus Strait. You could admire the pristine architecture of the Old Town, the grandeur of the Basilica Cistern or the glamorous interiors of the Dolmabahce Palace.
Enjoy a final breakfast before saying goodbye to your group and being transferred to the airport for your flight to Athens. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the cruise port where you will embark on your MSC Magnifica cruise.
Leaving your luxury cruise liner this afternoon, indulge in the vibrant art and delightful cuisine of the island paradise of Corfu. You could explore the intricate interiors of the Achilleion, wander down the central Esplanade scanning the cypress-studded hills in the distance or admire the gilded stuccowork of St. Spyridon Church.
Dock in Kotor this morning! Where soaring cliffs reflect off the serene cobalt bay at the town’s edge, you could explore the ancient medieval architecture of the Old Town, discover the history of Kotor as a busy port in the Maritime Museum or snap postcard-quality pictures of the bay from the towering St. John Fortress.
Ciao Venice! Sweep through the heart of the floating city on the Grand Canal, study the comprehensive collection of Venetian paintings in the Accademia Gallery or be blown away by the dazzling symmetry of the Doge’s Palace.
Spend a day in the balmy portside town of Brindisi, offering delightful views of the pristine Adriatic Sea and hillscapes sprawling with glowing white houses. Perhaps delve into the town’s archaic history at the imposing Castello Alfonsino di Brindisi or meander by the water’s edge at Brindisi Port.
Stop by the laidback port of Katakolon, located near the historic ruins of the site of the very first Olympic Games. You could spend time relaxing on the quiet beachfront or venture inland to view the remains of the Temple of Zeus in Ancient Olympia and the accompanying Archaeological Museum of Olympia.
Immerse yourself in the romantic setting, mythic beauty and breathtaking scenery as you arrive in Santorini. Why not meander through the vibrant white and blue terraced houses of Fira and Oia, stroll the black sands of Perissa Beach or ride a donkey down to the beautiful port of Fira?
Disembark your MSC Magnifica cruise in the port town of Piraeus where you will be transferred to your final destination, Athens!
Discover the historic landmarks and ancient structures of Athens and Piraeus with a 48 hour hop on hop off bus tour, boarding and disembarking freely at any location on the bus itinerary. Get up close to the breathtaking Athens Riviera and peaceful Mediterranean beaches while making the most of free Wi-Fi and informative audio commentary on the bus.
Your European adventure comes to an end today as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane
- Departures from Adelaide and Canberra will incur a surcharge of $150 per person
- Departures from Hobart will incur a surcharge of $250 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Qantas, Emirates, Etihad, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, Turkish Airlines or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 38
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $2700 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Travel visas
- Optional tipping
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages