THAILAND: 7 Day Sail Thailand Small Group Package for One (Twin Share with Traveller of Same Sex)
Go Island-hopping around Thailand’s breathtaking islands.
$1,609Valued at $2,299
Island-hop between Thailand’s breathtaking beaches, plunging beneath the depths of glistening emerald waters into world-renowned snorkelling sanctuaries on this unforgettable 6 night catamaran cruise.
- 6 Nights Onboard a Traditional Catamaran Cruise in a Twin Cabin
- Delight the Palate with the Exotic Flavours and Fragrances of Thai Cuisine with 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Plunge Beneath Glistening Waters to Some of the Best Snorkelling Hotspots in the World and Witness Thailand’s Vibrant Marine Life
- 6 Nights Onboard a Traditional Thai Catamaran in a Twin Cabin
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Sightseeing and Activities as Per the Itinerary
- Snorkelling Equipment and Kayaks
- Experienced Skipper and Crew
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 11, 25 January
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Relish in the exotic beauty of Thailand’s pristine emerald waters and vibrant beachfront jungles as you island-hop through the Krabi and Southern Phuket Islands on a traditional Thai catamaran.
- Plunge beneath tranquil waters and immerse yourself in the breathtaking coral reefs of Monkey Bay, a snorkeler’s paradise occupied by an abundance of vibrant tropical fish and marine life.
- Indulge in mouth-watering flavours and take in the aromatic fragrances of local Thai cuisine, a perfect harmony of sweet and spicy dishes.
- Admire the unspoilt beauty of Ko Yao Yai’s vibrant mangrove forest and listen to the exotic voices of nature.
- Unwind on the sweeping beaches of Maya Bay and marvel at the sheer limestone cliffs of James Bond Island, made famous as the filming locations for iconic Hollywood films like The Beach and The Man with the Golden Gun.
Touch down in Phuket! Meet the skipper and the rest of your tour group for a welcome meeting before boarding your traditional catamaran cruise and setting sail for your island-hopping adventure through Thailand!
Spend the rest of the day relaxing onboard the catamaran, perhaps reading a book or admiring glistening seascape views from the deck or climb into a dinghy and set out to explore local waters.
First up, the colossal island Khao Phing Kan, popularly known as “James Bond Island”. Marvel at the sheer limestone cliffs protruding from emerald green waters and admire the idyllic mangrove forests blanketing the limestone formations before travelling to Railay Beach, where you could climb to Railay Beach viewpoint overlooking the sand below or visit the Shrine of the Sea Princess.
In the evening, anchor amongst the limestone scenery for an optional dinner or perhaps venture into Railay’s buzzing nightlife.
Soak up the early morning sun as you sail towards Ko Ha Yai, an uninhabited island part of Mu Koh Lanta National Marine Park. With offers of magical snorkelling opportunities, you could witness the abundance of local marine life including puffer fish, sea turtles and angelfish.
If time allows, stop by Ko Maa en route to Ko Ha Yai for even more memorable snorkelling opportunities or explore the magnificent Shrine of the Sea Princess cave that fishermen claim is the home of a mythical sea princess.
Home to the serene Monkey Bay, Ko Phi Phi is up next! Renowned world-wide for its incredible snorkelling experiences, you’ll have the chance to dive into the clear waters and get up close to the colourful marine life. Admire unforgettable views of the lush beachfront jungle and the towering sheer cliffs that rise from the seas.
Spend the evening anchored off the beautiful Ko Phi Phi beach.
Cruise along to the iconic Maya Bay, unwinding on the stretch of golden sand while the lapping of the water lulls you to relaxation.
Spend the rest of the day cruising through the Southern Phuket Islands, making the most of stunning snorkelling spots and savouring onboard lunch while looking out at the breathtaking scenery.
Arrive at the remote island of Ko Racha Noi where you can enjoy kayaking, snorkelling and swimming on the crystal-clear waters off a quiet beach.
Stop off at Ko Yao Yai today, an island renowned for its spectacular beaches, dense mangrove plantations and picturesque sunsets. Here, you could try some fresh island cuisine with a group dinner on the final night of the tour.
If time permits, make a stop at Ko Khai Nai for stunning white-sand beach views, while en route to Ko Yao Yai.
Take a final dip in the glistening waters on your way back to Phuket as your Thailand island-hopping adventure comes to an end.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1609 applies for a solo room.
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 18
- Passport, visa and vaccination procurement and costs are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages