SYDNEY: 5 Day 2020 Holden State of Origin Game 2 P&O Cruise Package Departing Brisbane for Two (Oceanview Cabin)
The ultimate experience for diehard Rugby League fans.
Witness the exhilarating sporting showdown between the Queensland Maroons and New South Wales Blues and mingle with Rugby League royalty on this incredible 5 day cruise!
- 4 Nights of Luxury P&O Cruise Onboard the Pacific Dawn for Two Departing Brisbane in Your Choice of Cabin with All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Witness an Exhilarating Showdown Between the Queensland Maroons and New South Wales Blues at ANZ Stadium
- Mingle with Rugby Royalty with Access to Jam-Packed Rugby League Themed Activities, Including Origin Trivia and Q&A Sessions
- 4 Night Luxury P&O Cruise Onboard the Pacific Dawn for Two in Your Choice of Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Rugby League Legends Onboard
- Bronze Ticket to the Holden State of Origin Game for Two
- Access to Official Merchandise Store, Origin Trivia, Q&A Sessions
- Photo and Autograph Opportunities
- Return Coach Transfers from the Ship to ANZ Stadium
- $50 Onboard Cruise Credit Per Person
- Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
- All Australian Portage and Taxes
A floating oasis, rejoice with five days onboard the luxurious P&O Pacific Dawn, boasting 12 decadent restaurant options, waterslide fun, endless entertainment with a Premium Cinema, Adults Only Comedy Club, casino and more .
Available in a range of bedding combinations, you’ll love returning to this cosy room and plush bed after a day out exploring the cruise.
Soak in million dollar ocean views as you wake up to glistening waters and natural light streaming through the window or porthole in this charming cabin.
Balcony View Cabin:
Throw open the balcony doors and soak in glistening ocean panoramas and the refreshing breeze, with all the comforts of a hotel you’ll feel completely relaxed lounging on your balcony in this Balcony View Cabin.
Get a taste of the high life on the high seas with a balcony, sitting room, fresh fruit and priority embarkation and disembarkation when you stay in the Mini Suite.
The same spectacular features as the Mini Suite, only with more room for you to stretch out in.
- Available for travel between 19 June – 23 June 2020 only
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- A sporting lover’s buffet, immerse yourself in the electric Rugby League showdown in Sydney with this incredible 5 day experience, rubbing shoulders with other sporting fanatics onboard the P&O Pacific Dawn Cruise Liner!
- Be there for the thrill and adrenaline-fueled action, watching it unfold on the paddock as the Queensland Maroons battle it out with the New South Wales Blues.
- Mingle with Rugby League royalty with access to a jam-packed itinerary of rugby league themed activities, including Origin trivia, Q&A sessions and photo and autograph opportunities hosted by past players, referees and commentators.
- Maroon or blue? Pop into the Official Merchandise Shop and rep your colours as you’re whisked away to the ANZ Stadium via coach.
- Treat the taste buds to a sophisticated selection of both classic and cutting-edge dishes at the Waterfront Restaurant, The Pantry, Angelo’s, Dragon Lady* and more. This value package gives you two $50 onboard cruise credit voucher!
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 4
- Triple/quad share available – please contact Kogan Travel
- Embark on 19 June and disembark 23 June in Brisbane
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Items of personal nature
- Ticket upgrades
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages