SRI LANKA: 8 Days Sri Lanka Luxe Tour Including Flights For Two
A stunning blend of luxury and adventure.
$4,998Valued at $6,299
Laze the day away by pristine golden shores and turquoise waters in 5 Star luxury, glide through untouched mangrove forest, see hatchling turtles and explore ancient marvels steeped in thousands of years of heritage on this magnificent Sri Lanka tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Gorgeous 5 Star Accommodation for Two
- Sip on Exotic Cocktails by Ahungalla Beach, Go Bird Spotting and Unearth Natural Wonders Hidden Along the Maru River
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Stunning 5 Star Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast, 5 Lunches and 5 Delicious Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guides
- Ahungalla – Hotel RUI Sri Lanka or similar
- Colombo – Marino Beach Colombo or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 8*, 18*, 21* July
- 19, 23, 28 August
- 5, 17, 22 September
- 3, 9, 15, 27 October
- *A High Season surcharge of $150 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Fall in love with the unspoilt beauty of Sri Lanka, encountering thriving wildlife, tropical wonders and indulging in 5 Star luxury with pristine white sandy beaches on your doorstep.
- Sip on a refreshing cocktail overlooking the crystal blue waters of Ahungalla Beach from one of the three beachfront pools, and savour melt-worthy international cuisine and local delicacies with full board throughout your stay at RUI Sri Lanka.
- Glide through the untouched forest abundant with mangroves and dancing with birds on the Madu River Safari, jet ski in Bentota and marvel at the 17th-century Dutch Fort of Galle.
- Get up close and personal with adorable baby turtles at the Kosgoda turtle hatchery where you might even get the chance to release them back to the beach!
- Unearth Colombo’s thriving nightlife, unbelievable eateries and buzzing culture, perhaps weaving your way through Paradise Road to sip on authentic Sri Lankan tea.
Pack your bags for an action-packed adventure as your board your international flight to Colombo. Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your 5 Star hotel for check-in.
Sink into ultimate security today, waking up with the picturesque crystal blue waters only moments from your room. Let the sounds of swaying palm trees and ocean breezes lull you into tropical heaven from the beachfront pools.
Leave your beach retreat this morning for a jet ski and banana boat adventure in Bentota. Continue to Balapitiya, a charming coastal town buzzing with quaint boutique villas for a Madu River Safari, gliding passed untouched tropical islands abundant with mangroves and dancing with birds.
Please note meal inclusions are only available at the hotel and will not be supplemented on tours
Galle beckons today, as you enjoy a walk along the ancient ramparts of the 17th-century Dutch Fort of Galle and enjoy free time to visit the quaint boutique’s lining Pedlar Street at your leisure.
Take the reigns today as you melt away along the pristine golden shores of Ahungalla Beach, perhaps relaxing with a good book in hand, or tantalising your tastebuds with a punchy cocktail from Discotheque at your leisure.
Stop off at the Kosgoda turtle hatchery en route to Colombo this morning to meet baby turtles. You may even get the opportunity to release them back to the beach!
Arriving in Colombo’s buzzing hub of cosmopolitan life, you’ll have the evening to explore the stylish eateries, breathtaking galleries and thriving markets of the city.
Enjoy the morning at your leisure, perhaps watching the rolling ocean waves from the rooftop pool, savouring authentic Sri Lankan tea at Dilmah T-Lounge and breathing in the rich aromas of handcrafted blends at TEAELI.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights are economy class with Qantas, Thai Airways, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airways or Sri Lankan Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $250 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 16
- A surcharge applies for those wishing to travel alone:
- Twin share with another solo traveller of the same sex – $456
- Private room – $731
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed under the Itinerary
- Tipping – recommended at approx. $10 per person, per day
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages