SRI LANKA: 5 Nights at The Eden Resort and Spa for Two
5 Star luxury to soothe the senses.
$799Valued at $2,099
A haven of tranquility awaits in your personal ‘Eden’ on this 6 day getaway – unwind and rejuvenate in your slice of tropical paradise nestled along the sun-soaked shores of Bentota Beach and kissed by the Indian Ocean.
- 5 Nights of Alluring Accommodation for Two in a Deluxe Room with a Private Terrace Including Daily Breakfast and Dinners
- Delight the Palate Daily as You’re Treated to Breakfast and Dinner at One of the Resort’s Seven On-Site Restaurants!
- Find Your Inner Eden with a Rejuvenating Treatment at The Ayurveda Spa and Lounge by the Emerald Pool with a Tropical Cocktail as the Sunsets Over Bentota Beach and Get Lost in Watersport Fun Perhaps with a Kayaking or Jet Ski Adventure
- 5 Nights of 5 Star Hotel Accommodation for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Two
- Free Wi-Fi
- 11am Late Checkout
- All Local Taxes & Government Charges
- Available for travel between 23 July – 20 October 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- A High Season surcharge of USD $45 per room applies for stays between 1 – 31 August 2019
Renovations are being undertaken between 1 August – 15 September
- Bookings during this period are automatically upgraded to full board free of charge!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Soothe the senses with a rejuvenating getaway at the sublime Eden Resort and Spa, tucked along the pristine shores of the azure Indian Ocean and yet only a stone’s throw away from Barberyn Island Lighthouse, China Fort and Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
- Slink into bliss on an ultra-luxe poolside cabana daybed, taking a refreshing dip to the swim-up pool bar to indulge in a refreshing cocktail or two.
- Embark on a foodie odyssey of the resort’s seven on-site restaurants and bars, starting poolside at the Garden of Eden, soaking up some vitamin D at Splash and savouring the oceanic delights at the Seafood Market. This incredible package treats you to breakfast and dinner daily.
- Rejuvenate the mind, body and soul with an indulgent treatment or massage at the Ayurveda Spa and unleash your inner holiday glow by the tranquil koi pond.
- When you’ve had your fill of relaxation, get the adrenaline pumping at the Water Sports Centre with a kayaking, jet ski or banana boat adventure!
- Ready to venture out from your tropical Eden? Visit the stunning Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery to meet baby turtles, explore the architectural marvel of Richmond Castle or the milky waters cascading along the lush Kukule Ganga River.
“Certificate of Excellence”
“The hotel was so nice, the food was so tasty, the pool was amazing and the service was perfect. There is an amazing view which is where the sea and the river meet together. I recommend everyone visit it.”
“Amazing hospitality and great food. Rooms were clean and well maintained. The beach is serene with a tiny island which is accessible by a boat. Kids had good fun at the beach and enjoyed the food. Spa is also good with reasonable rates.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Up to 2 children under 12 can stay for an additional:
- USD $30 per child, per night including daily breakfast and dinner when using existing bedding
- USD $45 per child, per night including daily breakfast and dinner when using existing bedding
- Payable directly to the resort upon check-in
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport transfers – can be arranged for an additional cost
- Anything not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out The Eden Resort and Spa for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages