SRI LANKA: 5 Nights at The Calm Resort and Spa for Two
Located along Sri Lanka’s most sought-after beach.
$799Valued at $1,999
An idyllic seaside hideaway and snorkelling haven, uncover your personal slice of paradise in Pasikuda as you unwind along the pristine beachfront, plunge in the pool and uncover vivid reef beneath the waves.
- 5 Nights of Pristine Accommodation for Two in Sri Lanka’s Most Sought-After Beach Location
- Bliss Out as You’re Treated to Decadent Breakfast and Dinner Daily
- Rejuvenate the Soul with the Gin-Clear Vistas of the Pasikuda Beach, Wake up to Sapphire Panoramas and Take Advantage of this Snorkelling Haven
- 5 Nights of Luxe Accommodation for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Two
- 11pm Late Checkout
- All Local Taxes and Government Charges
- Available for travel between 24 July – 30 October 2019
- A High Season surcharge of USD $70 per person applies for stays between 1 August – 31 August
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Famed for its crystal-clear seafront framed by mesmerising natural coral reefs, walk along the white sun-bleached beachfront of your personal sanctuary on this five night retreat.
- Decked out with rich, earthy tones and elegant wooden finishes, let the sway of palm trees and picturesque crystal blue water vistas from your private balcony or terrace lull you into relaxation.
- Home to Sri Lanka’s most sought-after beach and some of the best diving and snorkelling spots, this retreat is a snorkelers delight! Why not explore the dream-like waters of Passikudah Reef, the Boiler Wrecks and British Sergeant wreck all easily accessible!
- Savour the breezy alfresco dining, refined flavours and culinary delights of the Main Restaurant, as you feast on breakfast and dinner daily at this exquisite restaurant.
- Sink into ultimate serenity with a dip in the refreshing depths of the swimming pool, drying off under the shade of a palm and watching the sunset on the pristine shores of the beach.
“Certificate of Excellence”
“The location, service, food, staff and everything are so wonderful, with a variety of tasty food and activities. It even has its own beach without much crowd.”
“Location is excellent, situated right on the beach. Rooms are very spacious and tastefully decorated in a calming minimalist fashion. Our balcony with sea view and breeze made for the perfect relaxation spot. Meals are good, cocktails were excellent and overall ambiance of the resort is wonderful.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Up to 2 children between 5 and 11 can stay for an additional:
- USD $30 per night including daily breakfast and dinner when using existing bedding
- USD $45 per night, per child including daily breakfast and dinner with additional bedding
- Payable direct to the resort at check-in
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Airport transfers
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out The Calm Resort and Spa, Sri Lanka for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages