SRI LANKA: 11 Day Sri Lanka Highlights Private Tour for Two
Experience the tastes and culture of this exotic jewel.
Dive into leopard country, explore the ancient capital of Sri Lanka, get lost in exotic spice markets and uncover the awe-inspiring beauty at the summit of Sirigya Rock as you embark on a breathtaking private tour of Sri Lanka.
- 10 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Search for the Speedy Leopard in Yala National Park, Climb to the Peak of Ella Gap and Discover Sri Lanka’s Colonial History in Galle
- Explore the Ruins of Polonnaruwa, Get Lost in an Aromatic Spice Plantation in the Heart of Kandy and Unwind on the Beachfront of Gorgeous Bentota
- 10 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Two
- Transport via Private Air Conditioned Vehicle as per Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides
- Local Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Negombo – Amagi Aria or similar
- Dambulla – Tropical Life or similar
- Kandy – Topaz Hotel or similar
- Ella – Ella Flower Garden or similar
- Yala – Oak Ray Wild or similar
- Bentota – Pandanus or similar
- Available for departure between 16 August – 15 December 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- From awe-inspiring ancient ruins to stunning feats of nature, iconic landmarks and exotic hidden wonders, scratch the surface of Sri Lanka’s 2000-plus history on this enchanting 9 day tour.
- Climb to the peak of Sigirya’s Lion Rock for astounding views of this lost, ancient kingdom built on a massive rocky plateau 370 metres above sea level!
- Enjoy a guided tour of Polonnaruwa’s medieval city, strolling past what was once the grand palace of King Parakramabahu and weaving in and out of the ancient ruins of Sri Lanka’s lost second capital.
- Be awestruck by Sri Lanka’s natural beauty, from the panorama at Mihintale Mountain and Ella Gap’s summit, the cascading waters of Ravana Ella Waterfall and views of thriving tea plantations from Little Adam’s Peak.
- Buckle up for a wildlife jeep safari in Yala National Park, home to the elusive leopard, fuzzy sloth bear and colossal tusker!
- Discover Sri Lanka’s enduring culture and history with visits to the Temple of the Tooth Relic and Galle, each boasting unique colonial architecture and Buddhist shrines, before relaxing on the golden shores of Bentota.
Touch down in Sri Lanka! On arrival, you’ll be transferred to Negombo for the evening.
Climb the lion staircase up the ancient stone fortress of Sigiriya (Lion Rock) this evening, where a polished ‘mirror wall’ inscribed with ancient poems and stunning mountain views await at the top. Admire the vistas from the peak, stepping through gigantic Lion paws to witness the splendour of this rock fortress.
Discover the ancient city of Polonnaruwa today. One of the greatest kingdoms in the history of Sri Lanka, you’ll get to witness the stone-carved Buddha statues, observe the glamour of Gal Viharaya, Lankatilaka, Thuparama and more.
Later, why not safari through Minneriya National Park, home to the spotted deer, samba, purple-faced langur monkeys and elephants on an optional tour!
- Minneriya National Park Safari (USD $55 per person).
Continuing to Kandy today, stop via a spice plantation in the Matale region to learn about how they’re grown in the shade of high jungle trees and picked by hand! In the evening, enjoy a traditional Sri Lanka dance performance.
Visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic today, where Sri Lanka’s most sacred Buddhist relic, a tooth from Buddha himself, is guarded in a golden casket, and stroll across this small lakeside town, beautifully cradled by misty hills. Explore the Kandy Centre home to world-class bazaars, arts and a gem museum, before driving towards Victoria Golf Course.
Sip a reviving cuppa at breakfast this morning before setting off on an Ella sightseeing tour. You’ll get to admire Sri Lanka’s widest waterfall, the Ravana Ella, cascading down a rocky cliff, Little Adam’s Peak rising among thriving tea plantations and take in the stunning panorama from Ella Gap; soaking in the sloping mountain ranges as far as the eye can see.
After all the adventure of yesterday, you’ll love today to just put your feet up and relax as you wind through breathtaking Sri Lanka forest, past roadside market stalls and gorgeous scenery en route to Yala today. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and spend the remainder of the day at leisure.
Welcome to leopard country! Driving through the giant gates of Yala National Park this morning, buckle up for a wildlife jeep safari, driving into the heart of the park and through wide-open plains to witness the abundance of peacocks, crocodiles, wild boars and spotted deer grazing in the forest scrub.
Spy golden sands and waving palms this morning as you drive through Tissa or Yatala Dagoba en route to the Wevurkannala Buddha Statue, Matara Dutch Fort and Stilt Fisherman at Koggala, before arriving in historic Galle.
Blessed with imposing Dutch-colonial buildings, Galle is a delight to explore on foot, with such treasures as the 16th-century Dutch Galle Fort, the old gate bearing the British coat of arms, the Galle lighthouse, Zwart Bastion and Point Utrecht Bastion.
Wake up to the morning sunrise and cool breeze blowing against your face today, as you look forward to a day of chill. You could enjoy a leisurely stroll along the sandy beach, explore the buzzing city centre or simply catch up on your rest.
Your highlights of Sri Lanka tour comes to an end today! Bid your fellow guests farewell as you transfer to Colombo for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 1
- Travel insurance – compulsory
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tipping and gratuities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages