SOUTH AMERICA: 13 Day Brazil & Peru Tour Including Flights for Two (Deluxe)
An ‘Inca-redible’ adventure of epic proportions.
$12,960Valued at $17,960
Tick South America off your bucket list! Pass through the buzz of Copacabana and Iguazu Falls before making pilgrimage to the Incan Empire of Cusco on this mindblowing tour, ascending the Andes of Peru to the breathtaking citadel of Machu Picchu.
- All International & Internal Flights for Two
- 10 Nights of Stunning Accommodation, Including Daily Breakfast and Many More Delicious Meals
- See Rio from Above Atop the Iconic Christ the Redeemer, Bask in the Mighty Torrents of Iguazu Falls and Unearth Bygone Worlds on the Inca Trail
- All International and Internal Flights
- 10 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two in Your Choice of Superior or Deluxe Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast Plus 3 Delicious Lunches
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing, Entrance Fees and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced English Speaking Guides
Whether you’re on a budget or love a little extra luxury, choose from two accommodation options to experience Brazil and Peru the way that suits you best.
- Rio De Janeiro – Hotel Rio or similar
- Iguazu – Hotel Nedai or similar
- Lima – Hotel El Tambo II or similar
- Cusco – Hotel Xima Cusco or similar
- Rio De Janeiro – Hotel Rio De Janeiro Copacabana or similar
- Iguazu – Hotel Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Resort or similar
- Lima – Hotel DoubleTree by Hilton or similar
- Cusco – Hotel Aranwa Cusco Boutique or similar
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 17, 21, 24, 28, 31 May
- 4, 7, 11, 14 June
- 23, 27, 30 August
- 3, 6, 10 September
- 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 October
- 1, 5, 8, 12 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Adventure through vivacious South American metropolises buzzing with life and discover cascading waterfalls and ancient citadels fabled as a mecca for travel enthusiasts on this once in a lifetime tour through Brazil and Peru.
- Get lost in the samba-fueled streets and golden beaches of Rio de Janeiro, seeing all the buzz of Copacabana and the city’s sprawling neighbourhoods from atop the iconic Christ the Redeemer and the Sugar Loaf.
- Travel to Iguazu Falls and marvel at the crash and hum and visceral beauty of 275 cascading waterfalls enveloped by lush rainforest, split between Brazil and Argentina. Explore both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides of the falls over two adventure-packed days!
- Enjoy pisco sours on the beach and savour authentic Peruvian ceviche with a gastronomic tour through Lima, uncovering the rich flavours and tantalising tastes of this renowned cuisine.
- Trace the steps of the Incas from Cusco to the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu. Shrouded by mist and escarpments carved into the mountain, this citadel will be imprinted in your mind for years to come.
Get ready to travel the vivacious South Americas as you board your international flight to Rio De Janeiro. Upon arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Get to know this magical city on a guided tour today, starting at Cosme Velho neighbourhood, lying at the foothills of the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue on Corcovado mountain via the Tijuca Forest. Bask in the stunning panoramas of the city from the top, stretching over the Sugar Loaf and stunning bays, beaches and lagoons.
Continue onto Urca neighbourhood, taking a cable car ride up to the Sugar Loaf via a stop off at Urca Hill. Enjoy splendid views of the infamous Copacabana beach and Santa Cruz Fortress from the top. Cap off the day with a visit to the Museum of the Brazilian Soccer Team.
Take a morning flight to Iguazu Falls. Head for the National Park, weaving your way through the beauty of the falls via panoramic buses. Jump off the bus for a walking tour, playing eye spy with several species of animal and stunning flora and fauna.
Cap it off with awe-inspiring views over the 275 cascading torrents, producing up to 1,400 cubic metres of water per second!
Splayed over both Argentinian and Brazilian borders, cross over into the Argentinian section of the falls today. First stop, the Cataratas Station where the tour will be divided into two options: the Superior and Inferior Circuit. Continue onto the Devil’s Throat Station, offering up the most impressive views of the falls. Finish the day at the top of the Iguazu River, appreciating the magnitude of this marvel.
Leave the falls behind this morning as you board your flight to Lima. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to the bustling Miraflores district where you’ll be staying.
Enjoy panoramic views of the Pucllana Pyramid from breakfast, a ‘sacred village’ of the Incas dating back to the 4th century. Continue onto the Historical Center of Lima, followed by the Museum of the Banco Central de Reserva, home to a fine collection of local ancient gold, ceramics and textiles. Head for the San Francisco Convent, resting on top of the underground Catacumbas vaults.
Finish off the tour with a visit to Lima’s districts of El Olivar in San Isidro, Miraflores and Larcomar.
Museum of the Banco Central de Reserva is closed to the public on Saturday and Sunday afternoon and is closed all day Monday
Treat the palate to a gastronomic tour of Lima today, indulging in world-renowned Peruvian delights. Start the tour at Cala Restaurant, offering up delightful views of the ocean paired with Pisco Sours and ceviche. Enjoy an exquisite beachfront lunch before getting a feel for Peruvian produce at the local market.
Take a short flight to Cusco this morning. Upon arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in. Embark on a guided tour in the afternoon, visiting the Cathedral, Qoricancha (Sun Temple) and the iconic Inca ruins of Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and the Sacsayhuaman Fortress.
Depart early this morning for the mythical Sacred Valley of the Incas, stopping off at a textile centre in Awanacancha and the town of Pisac, where the ancient lifestyle of bartering and exchanging items for food still lives on. Then, head for the town of Ollantaytambo, the most common starting point for the Inca trail, learning about the rich history of the town and admiring breathtaking fortress ruins.
Board an early morning train to the breathtaking citadel of Machu Picchu. Seated in the immense Andes of Peru, this awe-inspiring city waterfalls down the mountain in cascades of stone escarpments. Explore the ancient marvels of this Inca city, visiting the Palace of the Incas, the Three Windows and the Intihuatana (the Solar Clock), used as sundial during ancient times.
Descend to the town of Aguas Calientes for a spot of shopping before boarding the train back to Cusco.
Fly back to Lima to board your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with LATAM or Qantas, subject to availability
- Internal flights are with Gol Linas Airlines or LATAM, subject to availability
- Flights include 1pc of luggage up to 23kgs per person
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- 0 – 2 Years: $660
- 2 – 11 Years: $5120 (triple share)
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 22
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- Optional tips and gratuities
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages