SOUTH AFRICA: 11 Day South African Safari Tour Including Flights For Two
Victoria Falls extension available!
$5,998Valued at $7,998
Take an exotic adventure to the plains of South Africa, with opportunities to see Africa’s ‘Big 5’ awaiting at every park, forest and game drive, witnessing the world’s most majestic wildlife in their natural environment from just metres away!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Lodge-Style Accommodation, Including Daily Breakfast and 4 Dinners
- Experience Nightlife in the Wild with a Nocturnal Safari, Wind Along the Breathtaking Panorama Route and Marvel at Cape Town’s Immense Table Mountain
- Return International and All Internal Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Hotel Accommodation and 4 Nights Lodge-Style Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast Plus 4 Delicious Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Local Tour Guides
- Permits and Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- Johannesburg – Greenfire Lodge or similar
- Greater Kruger National Park – Greenfire Bush Lodge or similar
- Hazyview – Greenfire Lodge Hazyview or similar
- Cape Town – Signature Lux Hotel by Onomo, Waterfront and Canal Quays Apartments or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 19, 26 July
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August
- 6 September
- 11, 18, 25 October
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November
- 7, 14, 21, 28 February
- 6, 13, 20 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get up close and personal with Africa’s ‘Big 5’ on this incredible South Africa Safari, weaving your way through lush landscapes, breathtaking natural marvels, gaping waterfalls and tranquil rivers along the African bushveld to witness fabled wildlife in all their glory.
- Feast your eyes on the scenic Panorama Route, where the gaping beauty of the Blyde River Canyon, the natural geological marvel of Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the breathtaking scenery from Gods Window await.
- Spy your share of majestic wildlife in Kruger National Park. From the likes of elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, buffalos and giraffes, be awestruck by stunning wildlife that looks its been lifted straight from the pages of National Geographic!
- See the game reserve come alive at night as you embark on a night drive through grassy savannas in search of lively nocturnal wildlife.
- Marvel at Table Mountain and watch awe-inspiring scenery unfold before you on a day tour of Cape Town, exploring historic castles, the buzzing restaurants, bars and cafes on the Waterfront and learning about 3 billion-year-old diamonds.
- Craving more adventure? Why not add the Victoria Falls extension onto your safari and enjoy two nights soaking in the wonder of this magnificent landmark.
Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Johannesburg.
Touchdown in Johannesburg! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your lodge where you can unwind from your long flight or spend the remainder of the day exploring the city.
Drive past stunning mountain vistas, lush green valleys and arid bush this morning as you wind along the
scenic route to Mpumalanga. Stop in the historic township of Dullstroom for lunch, before winding down the Drakensberg escarpment into the untamed Lowveld.
Arrive in the Kruger National Park greater area, where Africa’s gems roam freely. Enjoy dinner tonight cooked over a traditional open fire.
Start your morning with a light breakfast before embarking on a guided game walk to witness the Big 5 in action; lions, elephants, buffalos, leopards and rhinos. Return back to the lodge for a sumptuous brunch, basking in the serenity of the wilderness.
Spend your afternoon on an open vehicle game drive, searching for Africa’s majestic wildlife. Enjoy a ‘sundowner’ drink as the sun sets over the bushveld before continuing your game drive into the night. Savour a hearty bush braai cooked on an open fire for dinner.
Rise with the African sun this morning, watching as the sun rises over mountainous vistas and red stone facades along the Panorama Route, en route to Hazyview.
Admire how the Blyde River Canyon carves its way through expansive red sandstone, before continuing to God’s Window for breathtaking vistas of the Drakensberg Escarpment and Bourke’s Luck Potholes’ collection of waterfalls and distinctive rock formations.
Time permitting this evening, you’ll be able to enjoy a nature walk in the surrounding forest before dinner.
More magnificent game viewing is on the agenda for today, as you rise early to tackle another section of Kruger National Park’s rugged plains in search of the African Big Five.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before travelling back to Johannesburg.
Leave Johannesburg behind this morning and make your own way to the airport for your flight to Cape Town. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, there’s plenty to explore with a plethora of stunning beaches, buzzing restaurants and nature.
Over two days you’ll get the chance to visit Cape Point, Hout Bay, the Waterfront, beaches, wineries and even get the opportunity to hike Table Mountain.
Your Cape Town bus tour begins in the city centre today, passing the Baroque-styled Castle of Good Hope and Grand Parade, continuing to St. George’s Cathedral and the exotic Malay Quarter before arriving at the base of Table Mountain – ascending to the summit is a must!
Later, it’s off to the historic V&A Waterfront to learn the 3 billion-year-old history diamonds at the Shimansky Jewellers and Museum.
Now that you’ve seen the iconic wonders of Cape Town, why not spend today discovering the spectacular Cape Peninsula and mesmerising mountain ranges, or perhaps visiting the plethora of charming villages, including Bo-Kaap’s brightly painted facades.
- Winelands Tour- journey along the country’s principal wine route to the scenic towns of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch with tastings along the way (AUD $150 per person).
- Great White Shark Cage Diving – thrill seekers will not want to miss the trip to “Shark Alley” to experience cage dive with Great Whites! (AUD $299 per person).
Say totsiens to South Africa this morning as you make your own way to the airport and board your international flight home to Australia!
Not ready to head home? Why not add a Victoria Falls Extension onto your safari adventure for just $1499 per person, including flights and two nights of hotel accommodation.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane
- Flights from Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $299 per person
- Flights are economy class with South Africa Airways or Qantas, or similar
- Flights from Johannesburg to Zimbabwe are economy class with South Africa Airways or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 17
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $400 applies. Solo travellers will also twin share with another solo traveller of the same sex
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from all group members, including assisting with meal preparation and clean up, and truck cleanliness
- Victoria Falls extension $1499 per person with flights and two nights of hotel accommodation
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry Requirements
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at $10 per person, per day
- Airport transfers
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages