SCANDINAVIA: 14 Day Incredible Scandinavia Tour Including Flights for Two
Majestic fjords, soaring mountains and vibrant cities await!
Immerse yourself in a region of outstanding architecture, immense fjords and tranquil lakes as you embrace the remarkable beauty of Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and more on this thrilling 14 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Gaze Upon the Intricately Ornate Facade of Copenhagen’s Christiansborg Palace and the Opulent Interior of Stockholm’s Storkyrkan
- Be Awestruck by the Breathtaking Futuristic Architecture and Parklands that Line the Streets of Oslo
- Return International Flights for Two
- 11 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 10 Breakfasts and 1 Dinner
- All Tours, Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Professional English-Speaking Tour Leader for 12 Days
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Return Airport Transfers
- Copenhagen – AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen, Scandic Sluseholmen or similar
- Aarhus – Scandic Aarhus Vest or similar
- Stavanger – Scandic Forum Stavanger or similar
- Bergen – Grand Terminus Hotel, Augustin Hotel, First Marin Bergen or similar
- Geilo – Bardola Hoyfjellshotell, Storefjell Resort or similar
- Oslo – Quality Hotel Expo or similar
- Stockholm – Quality Globe, Best Western Plus Time Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 14 May
- 4, 25 June
- 23* July
- 6, 20 August
- 3, 17 September
- *A Peak Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For enquiries please visit the Escape Guru website or call on 1300 508 802.
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- A wonderland of rugged fjords, lush mountainscapes and progressive cities, explore the natural beauty of Scandinavia in Norway, Denmark and Sweden on this 14 day adventure.
- Uncover Copenhagen’s astounding landmarks and lavish architecture as you gaze upon Christiansborg Palace, Amalienborg Palace, Gefion Fountain and more!
- Navigate the rolling hills, vast fjords and pristine bays of Norway while roaming the streets of Stavanger, Bergen and Geilo.
- Glimpse the futuristic beauty of Oslo as you marvel at the breathtaking Oslo Opera House and navigate Gustav Vigeland’s remarkable sculptures in the lush Vigeland Park.
- Roam the cobblestone alleys of Stockholm’s Gamla Stan old town, where you will find the extravagant Royal Palace, Storkyrkan and City Hall.
Get ready for an adventure through Scandinavia as you board your international flight to Copenhagen.
Please Note: Due to flight times and scheduling, some customers may be required to depart a day earlier
Hello, Copenhagen! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Prepare for a day packed with exciting attractions as you set off on a guided tour of Copenhagen’s wondrous sights and lavish architecture. Get up close to the historic Little Mermaid, Gefion Fountain, Royal Residence, Amalienborg Palace, Nyhavn Canal, Christiansborg Palace and Royal Opera House.
Transition from land to water as you cruise the city’s network of waterways while learning the fascinating history of the surrounding buildings. End the day amongst the magical rides and wondrous pleasure gardens of Tivoli Gardens Amusement Park, the world’s most visited seasonal theme park.
Embark on a scenic drive from Copenhagen to ever-growing Aarhus, a city of elaborate architectural landmarks and an eclectic range of bars and restaurants. Once you’ve arrived, witness the illustrious blend of striking modern architecture and historic neighbourhoods with a two hour orientation tour.
The rest of the day is yours to perhaps browse the collection of art at the ARoS Aarhus Art Museum or walk the colourful Rainbow Panorama situated on the rooftop.
Traverse the expansive Jutland Peninsula, cross the vast Skagerrak Strait into Norway and drive past magnificent fjords, lakes and forests on the way to the enchanting town of Stavanger. Here, you can admire the elegant beauty of the best-preserved wooden buildings in Norway that line the quaint cobblestone lanes.
Navigate the otherworldly Nordic countryside and Norway’s most pristine bays en route to the beguiling seaside town of Bergen, where colourful clapboard houses are nestled at the base of soaring mountains and dramatic fjords.
Spend the rest of the day snapping postcard-worthy pictures of the astounding scenery that boasts centuries of seafaring history.
This morning is yours to explore the lively streets of Bergen at your own pace, perhaps learning about the history of this seaside town as a trade port at the Hanseatic Museum and Schotstuene or marvelling at the age-old facades of buildings that line Bryggen.
Later in the day, board the funicular railway and prepare to embrace breathtaking panoramas of Bergen and the surrounding fjords from the top of Floyen, one of the seven nearby mountains.
Today’s journey to Geilo will leave you awestruck as you cross the rolling hills of the Voss region, ride the Flam Railway through one of Norway’s most stunning valleys and witness a feat of natural beauty with a two hour cruise over the tranquil waters of Sognefjord, the deepest fjord in Norway.
Complete the day with a scenic drive to Geilo.
En route to Oslo, stop by the Hadeland Glass Factory for a look at the manufacturing of stylish Scandinavian glass and snap the perfect picture of the world-famous Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
Arrive in Oslo this evening and enjoy some free time to unwind from the journey so far.
Where architectural innovation and historic buildings collide, embark on a guided tour of Oslo’s iconic landmarks, including the futuristic Oslo Opera House and ancient Akershus Fortress, before roaming the peaceful Frogner and Vigeland Parks, filled with Gustav Vigeland’s elaborate sculptural works.
Say goodbye to Norway as you make your way to Stockholm, Sweden, stopping en route at the pleasant riverside town of Karlstad.
‘Beauty on water’ awaits in Stockholm as you kickstart the day with a tour of the city’s spectacular architectural landmarks. Begin with a stunning vista of the cityscape from Fjallgatan before roaming the cobblestone alleys of the Gamla Stan old town, home to the extravagant Royal Palace, Storkyrkan and City Hall.
Explore the recreational island of Djurgarden, where many of Stockholm’s finest museums are found, before spending your last night in Scandinavia at leisure, perhaps watching the city come to life after dark at one of the many bars and pubs.
Your Scandinavian adventure comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Thai, Qatar, KLM, Singapore, British Airways, Emirates or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures, plus any applicable fare difference and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Pre-tour – Copenhagen: $190 per person, per night twin share including breakfast (excluding transfers)
- Single supplement: $130
- Post-tour – Stockholm: $150 per person, per night twin share including breakfast (excluding transfers)
- Single supplement: $95
- 2 Nights in Doha from $400 per person twin share. Room only, including transfers
- 2 Nights in Bangkok from $450 per person twin share. Room only, including transfers
- 2 Nights in Dubai at JW Marriott from $498 per person twin share. Room including breakfast and transfers
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 20, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price from $805 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- A Triple share is available upon request (extra bedding)
- Up to 20kg checked luggage
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tourist visa (not required for Australian passport holders)
- Optional tipping (approx. EUR 2 – 4 per person, per day while touring
- Personal expenses
- Optional entry fees and taxes
- Items of personal nature
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages