SAMOA: 5 Nights at Taumeasina Island Resort, Samoa For Two
Pure Polynesian beach paradise in Samoa.
$1,299Valued at $2,474
Experience ultimate luxury seclusion with 5 or 7 nights of pure polynesian relaxation on Samoa’s only private island resort, blissing out with peaceful Pacific Ocean vistas, powdery white sands and locally-inspired sunset cocktails.
- 5 or 7 Nights Accommodation at the Stunning Taumeasina Island Resort in a Gorgeous Oceanview Room for Two
- Be Treated to Gourmet Buffet Breakfasts Daily and Sink into Serene Relaxation with a Complimentary 60 Minute Massage for Two
- Take Advantage of the Pacific Ocean at Your Doorstep, Samoa’s World Class Diving Spots and Plethora of Island-Hopping Opportunities
- 7 Nights of Stunning Accommodation for Two in an Oceanview Room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Return Airport Transfers
- 1 × 60 Minute Massage for Two
- 2 x Cocktails per Room, per Night at the Sunset Bar
- Complimentary Use of Non-Motorised Water Equipment, Such as Snorkels, Kayaks and Catamarans
- Free Wi-Fi
- Available for travel between 1 February 2019 – 31 June 2020
- *A High Season surcharge of WST $420 per room, per night applies for stays between 1 July – 31 September 2019, payable directly to the resort at check-in
- Blackout dates: 19 – 22 April 2019; 5 – 21 July 2019; 1 – 8 September 2019; 24 December 2019 – 6 January 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Polynesian paradise exists in the heart of the Samoa at the luxurious Taumeasina Island Resort, your private, barefoot retreat perfectly positioned along pristine white sands and the South Pacific’s warm emerald waters.
- Savour the magnificent South Pacific vistas from your Oceanview room, an air-conditioned sanctuary complete with a indulgent King bed, outdoor lounge, 40” flat screen and more!
- Sink into serene relaxation with a spa treatment at the Fofo Spa & Sauna. This incredible value package offers a complimentary 60 minute massage for two!
- Witness the sunset glimmer over the beautiful pacific waters with a locally-inspired cocktail from the Sunset Bar, the perfect place to cap off a day spent floating in the luminous resort pool or kayaking and snorkelling in the azure ocean!
- Taste the flavours of the world as you’re treated to gourmet buffet breakfast at Lapita Restaurant daily, and Fia Fia the night away with a traditional Polynesian showcase of food, dance and famous knife-fire dancing at the Cascade Poolside Dining every Saturday (additional costs apply).
- Samoa has a plethora of natural gems to be seen and Taumeasina Island Resort is incredibly close to Sua Ocean Trench, the Piula Cave Pool and Papase’ea Sliding Rocks’ natural waterslides. For the foodies, Samoa’s capital of Apia is only 5 minutes away – a cold niu (drinking coconut) is a must!
“Certificate of Excellence”
“The pools are huge and just a short walk from the beach. We ordered a lot of room service which was quick and delicious, but I’m still craving those breakfast buffets! The rooms were clean, modern and well insulated so the aircon kept our room super cold, a sanctuary from the Samoan heat.”
“Nice pool and beach access, and the resort had activities that are included; we did kayaking and snorkelling!”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Any additional charges are payable direct to the resort at check-in
- Insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Taumeasina Island Resort for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages