PHUKET: 7 Nights at Dewa Phuket Beach Resort Including Flights for Two (Departing PER)
Unwind with a pristine beachfront at your doorstep.
$1,798Valued at $4,396
Just a stone’s throw from the pristine Nai Yang Beach and glittering Andaman Sea, sink into bliss with an authentic Thai massage and bliss out poolside on this spectacular 7 night tropical escape.
- Return International Flights
- 7 Nights of Accommodation in a Deluxe Room for Two
- Relax and Rejuvenate with a 60-Minute Thai Massage at the Lime Leaf Spa and Sip on a Complimentary Local Beer Daily
- Return International Flights
- 7kg Carry-On Luggage
- 7 Nights of Accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast at the Terrace Grill
- Welcome Fruit Basket and Seasonal Flowers
- 1 x Set Dinner for Two at the Terrace Grill
- 1 x Daily Small Local Beer for Two at the Terrace Grill
- 2 × 60-Minute Thai Massage for Two at Lime Leaf Spa
- Return Airport Transfers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
You’ll love waking up and stepping out onto your own balcony or terrace and breathing in the crisp ocean air from the comfort of your lovely Deluxe Room.
Blending contemporary comfort with traditional touches of Thai artwork, step right into your private outdoor pool from your luxury villa, sink into the hot waters of your outdoor bath or refresh after a day under the sun with your outdoor rain shower.
Relish in your own personal haven with this apartment designed suite, boasting an open-plan kitchen, plasma TV, lounge room, plenty of space to spread out and unwind after a long day and much more.
- Available for travel between 1 November 2019 – 15 September 2020
- Blackout dates: 24 December 2019 – 3 January 2020
- A High Season surcharge applies to some dates, see the Fine Print for more information
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For enquiries please visit the Escape Guru website or call on 1300 508 802.
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Let the stress melt away with 7 nights of tropical bliss, tucked away along the golden shorelines of Nai Yang Beach and glittering oceanfront.
- Kick off your mornings with breakfast at the Terrace Grill and sample fresh fish straight from the sea and prime cuts of grilled meat, savouring the taste of the ocean in a laid-back atmosphere.
- Soothe the mind, body and soul with a 60-minute Thai massage at the Lime Leaf Spa included in this amazing deal!
- Sink your feet into the warm golden sands of Nai Yang Beach as you soak up the Thai sun and look out to the glistening waters of the Andaman Sea.
- Unwind by the tranquil poolside in a lounge chair, take up some yoga classes or pump some iron in the fitness centre.
“Certificate of Excellence 2018”
“Our stay at the Dewa was amazing. The resort has all the amenities that we wanted and the beach was across the street from the property. The staff was very friendly.”
“The staff were all super friendly and welcoming. The pool areas and gardens are immaculate and the rooms are good quality. Breakfast had a great selection of food, from fresh fruit to traditional Thai.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide or Gold Coast
- Flights are economy class with Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Jetstar, Tiger, Thai Airways or similar, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- High Season surcharges per person apply for travel between the below dates:
- From $200 per person for travel between 1 – 23 December 2019, 1 – 18 April 2020, 1 – 20 July 2020
- From $400 per person for travel between 4 – 31 January 2020, 1 – 28 February 2020
Sydney & Melbourne:
- From $150 per person for travel between 1 – 23 December 2020, 1 – 18 April 2020, 1 – 20 July 2020
- From $350 per person for travel between 4 – 31 January 2020, 1 – 28 February 2020
- From $50 per person for travel between 1 – 23 December 2019, 1 – 18 April 2020, 1 – 20 July 2020
- From $250 per person for travel between 4 – 31 January 2020
- From $300 per person for travel between 1 – 28 February 2020
- From $300 per person for travel between 4 – 31 January 2020, 1 – 28 February 2020
- From $150 per person for travel between 1 – 23 December 2019, 1 – 18 April 2020, 1 – 20 July 2020
- From $400 per person for travel between 1 – 28 February 2020, 4 – 31 January 2020
- Children aged 4 – 12 years receive complimentary Kids Club access from 9am – 5pm. Please note, it is mandatory for parents to accompany all children in the Kids Club. If babysitting is required, it is chargeable at TBH250++ per hour
- Upgrades are available for an additional cost per person:
- Upgrade to a Dewa Suite from $50 per person
- Upgrade to a Pool Villa from $350 per person
- Additional guests can stay for an extra surcharge:
- Extra adult from $90 per person, including breakfast
- Extra child from $22 per child, including extra bedding and breakfast
- Children under 12 can stay for free when using existing bedding, subject to availability
- Children under 12 eat free when accompanied by a paying adult (1 child per adult, 1 dish per child selected from child menu) during 1 April – 31 October 2019
- Extra nights are available from $120 per night, per room, subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Check luggage (Ex Brisbae included)
- Items of personal nature
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Dewa Phuket Beach Resort for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages