PHUKET: 3 Nights at the Luxury Keemala Resort for Two (Clay Pool Cottage 1 Bedroom)
A Thai wellness sanctuary hidden in the forest.
$2,319Valued at $2,855
Be transported to another world in the high hills of Phuket on this 5 Star eco retreat, hidden away deep in the forest where ultimate serenity beckons.
- 2 or 3 Nights of Accommodation at the Award-Winning 5 Star Keemala Resort, Phuket in Your Choice of 4 Decadent Rooms
- Delicious Daily Breakfast for Two, Daily Yoga and Meditation and a Wholesome Degustation Dinner for Two
- Unwind with Panoramic Forest Views at Your Doorstep, Take a Serene Plunge in Your Private Pool and Explore the Island’s Most Tranquil Beaches
- 2 or 3 Nights of Luxury Accommodation for Two in Your Choice of a Clay Pool Cottage, Tent Pool Villa, Tree Pool House or Bird’s Nest Pool Villa
- Delicious Daily Breakfast, Fresh Tropical Fruit and Mini Bar Refill
- THB 1000 Spa Voucher for Mala Spa*
- 1 x Degustation Dinner for Two*
- Personalised In-Villa Check In With Host Service
- Daily Complementary Shuttle to and from the Beach, as per the Schedule
- Free Unlimited Wi-Fi
*See Fine Print for details
3 Night Stay Also Includes
- 1 × 90 Minute Harmonising Massage For Two
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Hidden high up in the hills in an enchanting evergreen wonderland, each of these magical villas and cottages tell a story about Phuket’s indigenous tribes through innovative architectural design and luxurious interiors built with environmentally friendly material.
Clay Pool Cottage
Built with deep-toned clay walls, a luxurious cocooned bed, a refreshing pool and outdoor terrace, and an en suite with monsoon shower and bathtub, this cottage conjures an earthy luxury aesthetic. The high-thatched roof and natural skylight resemble the resort owners’ ancestral cottage during the island’s tin-mining days.
Tent Pool Villa
Immerse yourself in a tribal nomadic experience, built with a draped tent-like canopy. Featuring wildlife inspired interiors, a bathtub with a view, partial ocean views, full forest vistas as well as all the luxury amenities of the cottage, you’ll melt away in the opulence of this villa.
Tree Pool House
Live life up in the trees in these tree-inspired pods, featuring two levels with floor to ceiling panoramic forest views, a large dining area, earthy tones with wooden finishes and suspended cocoon-like furniture overlooking a circular shaped pool.
Bird’s Nest Pool Villa
Constructed to resemble a weaved bird’s nest, live the life of a wealthy tribal nomad in this villa. Perfect for honeymooners, this villa features a large living area, hand-laid mosaic shower floors, a stand-alone stone bathtub with ocean views and lap pool with an expansive terrace suspended from the floor of the forest.
- Available for travel between 9 August – 20 December 2019
- Blackout dates: 1 – 7 October 2019
- A High Season surcharge applies for stays on specific dates. See the Fine Print for details
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Wake up to the serenity of the forest and become one with nature on this invigorating 5 Star eco-sanctuary, hidden up in the highlands of Phuket and only a short distance away from Kamala Beach and buzzing Patong.
- Recharge and re-energise your soul from your luxury outdoor terrace and private pool enveloped by stunning panoramic views of the forest.
- Enjoy a holistic gastronomic experience like no other with a degustation dinner included with this package, feasting the senses with wholesome cooking sourced from the resort’s growing organic garden blended with a Thai twist.
- Leave the forest behind for the ocean, with the pristine shores of Kamala Beach close by. For those that love ultimate beach serenity, take the complimentary shuttle to the undisturbed sands of Laem Sing, only accessible by boat or paddle board!
- Close your eyes, melt away and harmonise your body and soul with a rejuvenating holistic spa treatment from the Mala Spa and let the sounds of the forest lull you into complete relaxation. Enjoy a 90 minute massage with all three night packages.
- Soothe your muscles and your soul with immersive daily guided yoga and meditation, helping you to become one with nature and truly rejuvenate the body.
“World Luxury Spa Award Winner 2017”
World Luxury Spa Awards
“Johansens Award Winner 2017”
- Feast on free range duck eggs every Friday morning at the Mala Restaurant, collected fresh from the resort’s very own duck cottage.
- Take time to relax and unwind every afternoon while sipping on a cup of tea from the ambient Tree House overlooking the lush forest and resort pool.
_“Keemala Resort is out of this world. The rooms are absolutely gorgeous for a romantic stay. Everything in the room is eco-friendly plus a private pool, gorgeous views, free welcome champagne and a personal host!”
“The staff are lovely, the design of the resort and the rooms are a pleasure for the eyes everywhere you turn. An effort to respect nature has clearly been made.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Check in time: 3pm – Check out time: 12pm
- Degustation dinner excludes beverages
- Spa voucher is valid for use with treatments available in the spa menu, but
excluding special promotions, Thai Herbal Steam, Infrared Sauna, Organic
Bath Ritual and Organic Beauty Treatments
- Extra nights are available upon request from the supplier at an additional cost
- Child rates can be requested from the supplier, however there are no child facilities on site
High Season Surcharges:
- A High Season surcharge applies to stays between 1 November – 20 December 2019:*
- Night Packages:*
- Clay Pool Cottage – $294 per room
- Tent Pool Villa – $343 per room
- Tree Pool House – $323 per room
- Bird’s Nest Pool Villa – $337 per room
3 Night Packages:
- Clay Pool Cottage – $443 per room
- Tent Pool Villa – $479 per room
- Tree Pool House – $490 per room
- Bird’s Nest Pool Villa – $508 per room
- All Surcharges are payable direct to Kogan Travel
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Keemala, Phuket for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages