PHILLIP ISLAND: 3 Nights at Ramada Phillip Island, VIC (3 Bedrooms)
Victoria at its breathtaking best.
$349Valued at $869
Whether you’re searching for lush landscapes or iconic wildlife, this incredible Phillip Island escape has it all with easy access to some of Victoria’s best surf beaches, fantastic wineries and Penguin Parade practically on your doorstep.
- 2 or 3 Nights in Your Choice of Charming, Private Cottage Accommodation
- Nestled Amongst 65 Acres of Native Bushland with an Indoor Lap Pool, Spa and Sauna
- Perfectly Located in the Heart of Phillip Island, Close to the Penguin Parade, Seal Rock, Koala Sanctuary and More!
- 2 or 3 Nights of Excellent Accommodation in Your Choice of a Two or Three Bedroom Private Cottage
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- Buy One, Get One Free Breakfast Voucher for Numbers Cafe and Bar
- 12pm Late Checkout
- Free Parking
- Free DVD Hire
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Two Bedroom Cottage (max. 4 people):
This charming retreat is your home away from home, with a separate living and dining room to relax, an inviting deck to soak in the vistas of Cowes and a full kitchen to cook up a feast.
Three Bedroom Cottage (max. 6 people):
In addition to all of the luxuries of the Two Bedroom Cottage, this spacious cottage features an additional ensuite and bathroom with a tub.
- Available for travel between 14 March – 20 September
- Blackout dates: 9 – 11 March; 6 – 22 and 25 – 27 April; 8 – 10 June
- *A surcharge of $85 per night applies to stays on Saturday nights. Payable upon check-in
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Synonymous with penguins and picturesque beaches, Phillip Island is your gateway to great surf, glorious Australian fauna and magnificent wildlife – perfect for families or friends looking for a relaxing cottage retreat in the heart of Cowes.
- Rewind and recharge on a luxe lounger by the pool or take a dive in the indoor lap pool, perhaps followed by a plunge in the spa and sauna steam session.
- Be perfectly placed to watch hundreds of little penguins waddle up from the sea at the Penguin Parade, spy fur seals bathing in the sun at Seal Rock and wander through eucalypt woodland at the Koala Conservation Centre.
- Set amidst 65 acres of beautiful natural bushland, this cottage retreat is a family oasis with close access to the surf, a kids pool and playground, heaps of bicycle and walking tracks, plus two tennis courts and four outdoor picnic BBQ areas.
- Delight your palate with exquisite vintages at Purple Hen Winery, perhaps followed by a hand crafted beer from Ocean Reach Brewing. Plus, when you buy one breakfast voucher for Numbers Cafe and Bar, you’ll receive another completely free with this incredible package!
“Certificate of Excellence”
” A great place for an escape. Good accomodation with good facilities – having wildlife at your doorstep and in numbers was priceless. We’ll come back for sure.”
“The staff and facilities were fantastic. The restaurant Numbers is very good and the staff looked after us extremely well. The gym is well equipped, and the steam room and spa were great for relaxing.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- 1 Infant, 2 years old and under, can stay free using existing bedding. A cot is available for $25 per stay
- No additional guests can be added above the maximum room capacity
- Not valid with any other offer
- 2 Bedroom Cottage (max. 4 people):
- 1 x Queen and 1 x King or
- 1 x Queen and 2 x Singles
- 3 Bedroom Cottage (max. 6 people):
- 1 x Queen and 2 x Kings or
- 1 x Queen, 1 x King and 2 x Singles or
- 1 Queen and 4 Singles
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Ramada Resort Phillip Island for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages