PHILLIP ISLAND: 3 Nights at Ramada Phillip Island, VIC (1 Bedroom)
Victoria at its breathtaking best.
Escape to Phillip Island for a quaint cottage retreat, close to the iconic Penguin Parade, Seal Rock, the beach, and minutes from Cowes’ main street!
- 2 or 3 Nights in Your Choice of a One or Two Bedroom Villa
- Nestled Amongst 65 Acres of Native Bushland, Melt Away at the Resort Pool or Take a Dip in the Rejuvenating Spa
- Explore the Best Phillip Island Has to Offer – You’re Perfectly Located to Explore the Penguin Parade, Koala Sanctuary and More!
- 2 or 3 Nights of Excellent Accommodation in Your Choice of a One or Two Bedroom Villa
- 2 x Welcome Drinks at Numbers Bar and Cafe
- $20 Dinner Voucher at Numbers Cafe
- Half Day Free Bike Hire for Two, Subject to Availability
- 12pm Late Checkout
- Free Parking
- Free DVD Hire
Located just six minutes from Cowes main street and a stone’s throw from some of Victoria’s most breathtaking animal havens including the Penguin Parade and Seal Rock, you’ll love relaxing in your private villa for two or three nights.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
One Bedroom Villa (Max. 2 people):
Prepare for a relaxing escape with this charming open plan cottage, offering a queen bed, ensuite including spa bath and an inviting deck to soak in the spectacular panoramas.
Two Bedroom Villa (Max. 4 people):
This is Phillip Island accommodation at it’s best! This self-contained villa includes a separate living room with an LCD television, dining suite, full laundry facilities, plus a full sized kitchen.
- Available for travel between 10 March – 17 September 2020*
- Blackout dates: 28 March – 13 April; 5 – 8 June 2020
- *A Surcharge of $125 per night applies to stays on Saturday nights, payable direct at check-in
- All Surcharges are payable upon check-in
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- With the sandy shorelines of Cowes practically on your doorstep and the Koala Sanctuary close by, this charming Phillip Island retreat is perfect for families or couples looking to kick back, relax and recharge.
- Refresh with a plunge in the pool or slip into the warmth of the jacuzzi spa. When you’re not enjoying the sauna, you could break a sweat on the tennis court or cook up a feast on the outdoor BBQs.
- Be perfectly placed to watch hundreds of little penguins waddle up from the sea at the Penguin Parade, spy fur seals bathing in the sun at Seal Rock and wander through eucalypt woodland at the Koala Conservation Centre.
- Set amidst 65 acres of beautiful natural bushland, this cottage retreat is a family oasis with easy access to the surf, a kids pool and playground, plus heaps of bicycle and walking tracks. Enjoy two hours free bike hire with this package!
- Step outside of your charming cottage to find a plethora of tantalising breakfast options at Numbers Cafe and Bar. This incredible deal gives you a two for one breakfast voucher.
- When you’re ready to explore, why not delight your palate with exquisite vintages at Purple Hen Winery, followed by a handcrafted Ocean Reach Brewing beer.
“Certificate of Excellence”
” A great place for an escape. Good accommodation with good facilities – having wildlife at your doorstep and in numbers was priceless. We’ll come back for sure.”
“The staff and facilities were fantastic. The restaurant Numbers is very good and the staff looked after us extremely well. The gym is well equipped, and the steam room and spa were great for relaxing.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- 1 Infant, 2 years old and under, can stay free using existing bedding. A cot is available for $25 per stay
- No additional guests can be added above the maximum room capacity
- Not valid with any other offer
- 1 Bedroom Villa (max. 2 people):
- 1 x Queen or 2 x Singles
- 2 Bedroom Villa (max. 4 people):
- 1 x Queen and 1 x King or
- 1 x Queen, and 2 x Singles
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Ramada Resort Phillip Island for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages