See picturesque Perth and visit the unique island habitat of Rottnest, home of the quokkas, as well as old gaol town of Fremantle, the white sands of Cottesloe beach, the Swan River and more!
- 3 Nights Accommodation for 2
- Visit Kings Park Botanical Garden, Cottesloe Beach and Old-Town Fremantle on a Sightseeing Tour of Perth
- Take a Ferry to Rottnest Island, Home to the Quokkas, a Small and Adorable Marsupial Species
- 3 Nights of Accommodation for 2 at Perth Travelodge
- All Meals and Sightseeing as Per the Itinerary
- Experienced Driver Guide with Local Knowledge
- Travel via an Air-Conditioned Coach
Perth Travelodge is a gorgeous hotel nestled in the heart of the city. It’s a 15 minute drive from the airport and a short walk away from Perth Mint, Elizabeth Quay, Hay Street mall and the CBD, so you’ll have the best of the city at your doorstep. Each room comes with air conditioning, a flat screen TV, room service, free Wi-Fi, a gym and a bar.
- Available for travel between 1 October 2020 – 30 March 2021
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Explore the best of the west on a four day tour of Perth that includes three nights accomdation for two in the heart of the city
- Visit King’s Park at the top of the city and witness amazing views of the Swan River while surrounded by ancient trees and Western Australia’s unique flora.
- Take a coastal drive along the Indian Ocean and see the white sands, palm trees and glistening turquoise waters of Cottesloe Beach.
- Explore the coastal Maritime town of Fremantle with a rich convict history, thriving art scene and centuries-old limestone buildings.
- Tour the stunning small island of Rottnest that boasts crystal clear waters and pristine white sands. It’s the only place in the world where you’ll find quokkas, an adorable, small marsupial species.
Arrive at Perth Airport and make your own way to Perth Travelodge. Located in the heart of the city. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
After breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Perth and Freemantle. Start the day at King’s Park, a botanical garden nestled at the top of the city with views that span for miles and capture the city, the Swan River and the hills beyond.
After exploring the native gum trees and flowers at this picturesque spot, head off on a coastal drive along the Indian Ocean, past the local favourite Cottesloe beach, before reaching the historic seaside town of Fremantle.
Spend the afternoon wandering cobblestone streets and limestone-paved buildings before taking a cruise along the glistening Swan River, past well-heeled riverside suburbs, the Royal Perth Yacht Club and the architectural University of Western Australia.
Cruise along the Swan River to Fremantle today before heading to Rottnest Island. Located 19kms off the mainland, this car-free A-class nature reserve is home to spectacular white sandy beaches, secluded bays and unique wildlife. You’re very likely to even encounter a quokka, a small marsupial that can only be found on Rottnest.
Learn about its colourful history and circumnavigate the island, stopping at some of Rottnest’s most spectacular locations, including the Wadjemup Lighthouse and the majestic lookout point at the rugged West End.
After lunch, there’ll be leisure time before boarding your ferry back to Perth.
Your tour concludes this morning after breakfast. Make your own way to Perth Airport to connect with your onward flight.
*B = Breakfast, *L = Lunch
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for up to 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of AUD $230 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard
- Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences, however, any changes are beyond our control
- Final documentation will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel
- Travel Insurance – strongly recommended
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesDomestic Holiday Packages