PALM COVE: 5 Nights at Mantra Amphora in a Hotel Spa Room with Flights for Two (Departing BNE)
A slice of secluded palm tree’d heaven.
$1,298Valued at $2,586
Located only 30 minutes from Cairns airport, your slice of secluded palm-tree heaven awaits at Mantra Amphora, with dense rainforest, dreamy white shorelines and natural marvels practically on your doorstep.
- 5 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation Close to the Beach, But Secluded from the Bustle of Cairns and Port Douglas
- Located Close to the Turquoise Waters of the Great Barrier Reef, the Magical Waterfalls of the Daintree Forest and Minutes from the White Sands of Palm Cove Beach!
- Reinvigorate the Senses with a Discount on All Spa Treatments and Daily Buffet Breakfast at Peppers Beach Club and Spa Along the Picturesque Williams Esplanade
- Return Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Accommodation for Two in a Hotel Spa Room – Upgrades Available!^
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two at Peppers Beach Club and Spa*
- 10% Food and Beverage Discount at Lime & Pepper Restaurant
- 15% Spa Treatment Discount at Palm Cove Retreat Day Spa
- 11am Late Checkout
- Free Wi-Fi*
*Conditions apply. See the Fine Print for details
^See the Fine Print for details
- Available for travel between 1 November 2019 – 26 June 2020
- Blackout dates: 21 December 2019 – 5 January 2020; 4 – 19 April 2020
- Check live availability online here
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For enquiries please visit www.escapesguru.com.au or call on 1300 50 88 02
For any other assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- A slice of palm-tree’d heaven, with dense rainforest, dreamy white sand shorelines and natural marvels at your doorstep, this tropical Palm Cove getaway is perfect for those looking for a sun-soaked recharge with breathtaking nature at every corner.
- Laze away under the Queensland sun on a lounger by the resort’s lagoon-style swimming pool or spa. When you’re not sitting poolside, perhaps rejuvenate with an invigorating massage. This incredible package gives you 15% off all treatments!
- Let the sounds of palm trees sway you into relaxation with the calm, pristine shorelines of Palm Cove laying at your doorstep. Take a walk along the shores at sunset for magnificent twinkling vistas or enjoy a stroll along the breathtaking, melaleuca-lined Williams Esplanade.
- Take relaxation to the next level with your spacious Hotel Spa Room, letting you sink into bliss with a long soak in the spa bath or chill out with a cup of coffee on your outdoor balcony.
- Savour the fresh flavours and breezy alfresco ambience of tantalising dining options at the nearby Lime & Pepper, boasting premium ingredients sourced from the thriving Atherton Tablelands region. Take advantage of daily buffet breakfast and 10% off all food and drinks here!
- Feeling like an adventure? Explore the unparalleled beauty, hidden waterfalls and lush tropics of Daintree or Kuranda Rainforest and the Tablelands Region with a walk, trail or hike.
- With the iconic Great Barrier Reef nearby, why not explore these turquoise waters with a scuba-diving, snorkel or glass boat adventure, easily organised by Mantra Amphora from the Tour Desk.
“Certificate of Excellence”
“We thoroughly enjoyed our week at the Amphora. It was 10/10. The unit was perfectly clean and well-appointed. The pool is just gorgeous with lots of shade and deck chairs. The staff we met were helpful and very friendly and welcoming. We couldn’t fault anything.”
“We loved everything! The pool, the location, the view, the spacious rooms and bathrooms. Fantastic for families and will definitely return. The restaurant, which is not attached but is right on the complex, is excellent too!”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Jetstar, Virgin and Tiger Airways, subject to availability
- Checked luggage is available from $18 per person
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
Upgrades are available for an additional cost per person from:
- One Bedroom Apartment from $50 per person
- Two Bedroom Dual Key Apartment from $200 per person
- Payable to the supplier upon booking confirmation
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Additional guests can be accommodated from $80 per night, not including flights
- Cot hire is available for $10 per night, per infant
- Extra nights are available from $165 per night, per room, subject to availability
- Travelling solo? A single supplement from $310 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Buffet Breakfastat Peppers Beach Club and Spa, situated 600metres/10 minute walk down Williams Esplanade
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Checked luggage
- Airport transfers
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Mantra Amphora, Palm Cove for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages