NEW ZEALAND: 9 Day New Zealand Cruise Including Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
Witness New Zealand’s sweeping landscapes in luxury.
$3,798Valued at $5,598
From the Fjordlands to Wellington and breathtaking Auckland, discover the best of New Zealand on this incredible cruise adventure from Sydney and back to Oz!
- 7 Nights Aboard the Explorer Dream Ship from Sydney to Auckland, Including All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- One-way Flight from Auckland to Sydney for Two
- Discover Formidable Mountainscapes, Glaciers Carved into Rugged Cliffs and Seas of Trees in Fjordland
- 7 Nights Aboard the Explorer Dream Ship from Sydney to Auckland – Choose from an Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabin or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- 1 Night of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two in Auckland
- One-Way Flight from Auckland to Sydney for Two
- Auckland – Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland Britomart or similar
The latest addition to the Dream Cruises Fleet, prepare to unwind in pure luxury over 8 indulgent days. You could savour the gastronomic delights of the Lido Grill and Pavillion, or soak up sea-side views by the pool or toasty spa.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 8 December
- 1 February^
- ^Itinerary operates in reverse
- Book early to secure your preferred departure date!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Prepare for mammoth national parks, fascinating Maori culture and world-class surf beaches on this spellbinding luxury cruise escape from Sydney to Auckland and back.
- Set the mood for your holiday with a dip in one of the pools or spas on the luxurious Dream Explorer, visit the Zodiac Theatre for a show and down a tropical cocktail at the Sun Deck Bar at sunset.
- Be blown away by the formidable mountainscapes, glaciers and splendid wildlife in Fjordland as you sail through the pristine Milford and Doubtful Sound, home to a plethora of wildlife, including bottlenose dolphins and penguins.
- Discover Wellington – abundant with trendy wine bars and booming with a vibrant arts scene. You’ll fall in love with the steep craggy shores and hillsides lined with picturesque views and Victorian houses.
- Gain insight into Maori culture in Gisborne, home to breathtaking surf beaches and a decadent wine trail – Chardonnay is the speciality here.
- Cap off your journey in beautiful Auckland with a full day to discover the city’s landmarks, museums and famous food scene.
Renowned for its picturesque Pacific coastline, glorious beaches and spectacular Harbour, Sydney has something for everyone, from its fascinating museums to its hipster cafes and iconic Luna Park. Make your own way to Sydney for your cruise departure at 9pm today!
Two days at sea gives you the chance to rest, unwind and enjoy the first-class facilities aboard the Dream Explorer Ship. Soak in a world of relaxation with a dip in one of the sparkling pools or spa, enjoying the panoramic ocean vistas. You could even give Caesar’s Slide a whirl!
Formidable mountainscapes, glaciers carved into rugged cliffs and a sea of trees await you in Fjordland today. Admire the sheer precision of every slope in the Milford Sound and the plethora of wildlife abuzz in Doubtful Sound, including bottlenose dolphins and penguins.
Docking at 5am today, take advantage of Port Chalmers’ easy access to Dunedin this morning. You could venture to the nearby Lenarch Castle via taxi or explore Otago Harbour, where seals and penguins sunbathe. Depart at 1pm.
Abundant with hip wine bars and a booming vibrant arts scene, you’ll fall in love with Wellington. With hillsides lanes and picture-perfect views, this Kiwi capital has it all. If you’ve had your fill of the city, why not head out into wine country – the Wairapa region is only 30km from the sea! Depart at 3pm.
Learn about Maori culture in this breathtaking city that also boasts top-notch surf beaches and a decadent wine trail – Chardonnay is the speciality.
You could climb the picturesque Kaiti Hill, visit the sublime Eastwoodhill Arboretum, home to native and exotic trees, or relish the local eats before the ship departs at 5pm.
Disembark the Dream Explorer this morning in New Zealand’s biggest city, where dense rainforests, thermal springs, wineries and wildlife reserves are only half an hour away!
You could spend the day exploring the urban sprawl of fashionable inner-city suburbs from Newmarket to Devonport and handsome west-coast beaches before departing for Australia tomorrow.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Auckland and return to Sydney
- Flights returning to Brisbane, Melbourne or the Gold Coast are available for an additional $100 per person
- Flights returning to Sydney are economy class with LAN or similar, subject to availability
- Flights returning to other cities are economy class with Virgin, Jetstar, Qantas or Air New Zealand, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1400 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Extra nights of accommodation in Auckland are available for an additional $125 per person, per night
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Flight to Sydney to meet cruise for departure
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages