NEW ZEALAND: 5 Night Luxury Queenstown Ski Package For Two
Calling all skiing enthusiasts and beginners!
Soak up the buzzing apres ski vibes and hit the slopes of some of the most premium white powder snow in the world in New Zealand’s adventure capital over 6 luxurious days in Queenstown.
- 5 Nights of Accommodation Along the Shores of Lake Wakatipu at Hilton Queenstown with Daily Breakfast
- Queenstown Lift Superpass for Coronet Peak or the Remarkables*
- Fly Down Your Choice of Ski Field, Get Amongst Apres Buzz After a Day on the Slopes or Curl Up By Your Private Fireplace
- 5 Nights of Stunning 5 Star Accommodation at Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Queenstown Airport Transfers
- 1 × 4 Day Queenstown Lift Superpasses per person for Coronet or The Remarkables*
- Daily Mountain Coach Transfers to Coronet Peak or The Remarkables
*See the Fine Print for Details
- Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa or similar
- Available for travel between 16 July – 31 August 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Chase the powder-white slopes of Coronet Peak or The Remarkables and learn to carve like a pro in one of the world’s most celebrated adventure havens on this breathtaking 5 night Queenstown ski adventure.
- Perfect for powder shredders and beginners alike, the Antarctic drifts and roller coaster terrain of these two ski fields make it a dry-snow haven! Enjoy your pick with four ski and ride day passes included in this incredible package. Or you could trade-in one of your Queenstown Superpasses for fun off the mountains!
- Located in the heart of Kawarau Village along the pristine shores of Lake Wakatipu, soothe your tired muscles after a long day on the slopes with a soak in a heated indoor swimming pool at the Hilton, perhaps sipping on a warming apres cocktail before curling up in front of your private fireplace.
- Queenstown is an adrenaline-filled paradise. When you’ve had your fill of the snow, why not take advantage of your close proximity to Kawarau Bridge for a heart-pounding bungee jump or push the limits by paragliding from the summit of Coronet Peak.
“Certificate of Excellence”
“A lovely stay for five nights, winding down after travelling the South Island. The shuttle to and from the snow was great, the staff were very helpful, and the facilities in and around the hotel were first class. Very relaxed. Will stay again.”
“The hotel position is stunning – on the lake looking out to snow-capped mountains. There are regular shuttles into town or up to the snow, and the staff were more than happy to organise for us.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Single supplements, extra guests and child policy are available upon request. Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
Equipment Hire Rates:
- Equipment can be hired for the following costs:
- 4 x Day adult recreational skis, boots and poles OR snowboard and boots – AUD $196 per person
- 4 x Day adult jacket and pants – AUD $153 per person
- Payable directly to the supplier upon booking confirmation
- Redeemable for a full mountain Lift Day Pass at Coronet Peak or The Remarkables
- Coronet Peak Day Pass available between 9am – 4pm
- Superpass can be exchanged for:
- Coronet Peak Twilight Pass – only available between 12:30pm – 9pm during Night Skiing season on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Credit towards an off-mountain activity
- For more information on the Queenstown Superpass, visit NZ Ski
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Equipment hire
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages