NEW ZEALAND: 14 Day New Zealand Cruise Including One Way Flight for Two (Inside Cabin)
A stunning backdrop with boundless activities.
$3,998Valued at $5,398
Steeped in otherworldly beauty from the stunning Bay of Islands to Wellington and the Milford Sound, discover the best of New Zealand across land and sea on this incredible cruise adventure from Auckland to Melbourne!
- One-way Flight from Australia to Auckland for Two
- 3 Nights of 4 Star Hotel Accommodation in Auckland
- 10 Nights Aboard the Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas from Auckland to Melbourne, Including All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Discover Formidable Mountainscapes, Glaciers Carved into Rugged Cliffs and a Sea of Trees in Fjordland’s Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and Dusky Sound
- One-Way Flight to Auckland for Two
- 3 Nights of 4 Star Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 10 Nights Aboard the Radiance of the Seas from Auckland to Melbourne – Choose from an Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabin or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Porterages, Taxes, and Service Charges
- Auckland – Waldorf St Martins Apartments Hotel or similar
Newly renovated with acres of glass enclosing the nine-story central atrium, elevators facing the sea and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, this dazzling-at-sea experience is one for the scrapbook!
Onboard, you could enjoy a gastronomic tour of the world, from the complimentary Park Cafe to Chops Grille signature steakhouse and Izumi Japanese cuisine, or soak up the sea-side views by one of the three pools, including an adults-only retreat.
Why not unwind at the Vitality Spa, reinvigorate with a refreshing rock-climb or escape the world in the video game arcade? With so many things to do onboard, including a poolside movie theatre, Vegas-style Casino Royale and Broadway-style performance, you won’t know where to begin!
- Available for departure on 10 February 2019
- Book early to secure your spot!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Have your fill of Auckland with two entire days to discover the city landmarks, museums and famous foodie scene.
- Set the mood for your holiday with a dip in one of the three sparkling pools or a whirling hot tub on the luxurious Royal Caribbean, Radiance of the Seas. Enjoy plenty of free time to admire the sweeping panoramic views from the deck, watch a movie under the stars or go rock-climbing!
- Explore the Bay of Islands, a pretty constellation of some 150 undeveloped islands surrounded by azure water with plenty of kayaking, fishing and adventure to be had.
- Discover Wellington – your one-stop spot for hip wine bars and a vibrant arts scene, with steep craggy shores and hillsides lined with picture-perfect views and Victorian houses.
- Spend a day at leisure in Akaroa. Nestled in the heart of an ancient volcano, this city is replete with beautiful bays, French and Colonial history and even the largest penguin colony on the mainland!
- Enjoy the 19th-century splendour and grand Victorian buildings gracing the old town in Dunedin.
- Be blown away by the formidable mountainscapes, glaciers and splendid wildlife in Fjordland, with visits to the Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and Dusky Sound.
Arrive at Auckland airport and make your own way to your hotel.
Surrounded by an urban sprawl of fashionable inner-city suburbs from Newmarket to Devonport and handsome west-coast beaches, you’re never far from the action in Auckland. Dense rainforests, thermal springs, wineries and wildlife reserves are only half an hour from New Zealand’s biggest city.
Over the next two days, explore at your leisure with ample time to take in the local smattering of key sights, principally the Auckland Museum and Art Gallery. Or you may choose to venture further out and visit the Otara Market Island – one of New Zealand’s finest multicultural markets – or Karekare and Piha beaches for a surf in the giant swell.
Make your own way to the Auckland Cruise port to begin your Radiance of the Seas Cruise which departs at 6pm tonight. After settling into your luxury cabin, take some time to have a look around the ship before enjoying your first dinner onboard.
Imagine lingering shots of azure waters and 150 undeveloped isles, and you might imagine the Bay of Islands. This pretty constellation of islands is host to glorious sights, perfect golden beaches and plenty to do, whether that’s yachting, diving, cruising or big-game fishing!
Set in the heart of the Bay of Plenty region, Tauranga is home to stunning beaches, a great downtown area and sweeping coastlines. It offers easy access to Rotorua, famous for hot spas, bubbling mud pools and lakes fed by geothermal activity. Rotorua is also a great place to learn about Maori culture with the famous Marae (sacred area) and the Maori Church of St Faith’s close by.
Devastated by an earthquake in 1931, this leading wine-making region was rebuilt in full art deco style and retains all its gatsby-esque splendour today.
With brilliant architecture at every turn and landmarks from the Ocean Spa hot pools, Hawke’s Bay Museum to Marineland and the Nation Aquarium of New Zealand, you won’t want to leave Napier!
Your one-stop spot for hip wine bars, a vibrant arts scene and hillsides lanes with picture-perfect views, this Kiwi capital has it all. If you’ve had your fill of city trappings, why not head out into wine country – the Wairapa region* is only 30km from the sea!
Tiny penguins rule the roost in Akaroa. Nestled in the heart of an ancient volcano, this balmy landscape boasts picturesque scenery and a gentle stroll lifestyle, with low-key activities such as swims with dolphins and access to the Banks Peninsula Track, all readily available.
A bit further afield, why not take a bus to nearby Christchurch for a day of exploration, but be sure to sample the fine fudge and traditional cheeses Akaroa is best known for before the ship departs at 6pm.
You’ll have plenty of free time to journey via vintage train to the Otago Harbour, where seals and penguins sunbathe. Or, you could enjoy the 19th-century splendour of this quasi-European town with a beer before the ship departs Dunedin at 5pm this afternoon.
Formidable mountainscapes, glaciers carved into rugged cliffs and a sea of trees await you in Fjordland over the next three days.
Be humbled by the haunting maze of forested valleys in the Dusky Sound, known to the Maori as a ‘place of silence’. Enjoy the buzz of wildlife at the Doubtful Sound; from the bottlenose dolphins and penguins that frolic in its midst to its collection of rare birds and hundreds of waterfalls in the rainy season. Then, it’s off to the Milford Sound.
The Maori people believe it was a godly mason whose hand-carved this feat of nature and it’s easy to see why. The sheer precision of every slope is unfathomable, each cliff slenderly and loving designed, a silhouette of sheer magnificence.
Two days at sea gives you the chance to rest, unwind and enjoy the Radiance of the Seas’ first-class facilities.
Soak in a world of relaxation with a dip in the sparkling freshwater pools or a whirling hot tub, and take a stroll in the thriving atrium – a hub of shops reminiscent of the vibrant squares in Europe. Feeling lucky? Perhaps play the high-roller in the Vegas-style Casino Royale.
And after a full day of exciting activities, why not wind down with a soothing session at the ship’s tranquil day spa?
As the Radiance of the Seas pulls into Melbourne, it’s time to bid farewell to your fellow passengers before disembarking the ship this morning.
Make your own way back home filled with magical memories of your incredible adventure in New Zealand.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Gold Coast
- Flights are economy class with New Zealand, Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Australia and LATAM, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport/port transfers
- Return transport home from Melbourne
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages