NEW ZEALAND: 11 Day New Zealand Cruise Package Including Flights for Two (Departing SYD/BNE/MEL)
Majestic wildlife, magnificent nature & breathtaking cities.
$4,398Valued at $5,192
Witness New Zealand’s sweeping landscapes, fascinating Maori culture, majestic natural wonders and world-class beaches on this spellbinding escape from Sydney to Auckland and back!
- 10 Nights Onboard the Norwegian Jewel Ship from Sydney to Auckland, Including All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- One-way Flight from Auckland to Australia for Two
- Discover Formidable Mountainscapes, Rugged Cliffs and Seas of Trees in Fjordland
- 10 Nights Onboard the Norwegian Jewel Ship from Sydney to Auckland – Choose from an Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabin or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Unlimited Beverage Package Valued at USD $2178
- All Porterage, Taxes. Gratuities and Service Charges
- One-Way Flight from Auckland to Sydney for Two
Part of the Jewel Class fleet, the Norweigan Jewel has it all. You could sip champagne, sake or scotch at one of the 15 onboard bars and lounges, find inner serenity watching the sunrise from the top deck or be mesmerised by the awe-inspiring acrobatic of Le Cirque Bijou.
- Available for departure on 1 December 2019
- Check live availability online here
- Book early to secure your spot!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For enquiries please visit www.escapesguru.com.au or call on 1300 50 88 02.
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- From the Fjordlands to Wellington and breathtaking Auckland, discover the best of New Zealand on this incredible cruise adventure from Sydney and back to Oz!
- Set the mood for your holiday with a dip in one of the pools or spas on the luxurious Norwegian Jewel Ship, visit the Zodiac Theatre for a show and down a tropical cocktail at the Sun Deck Bar at sunset.
- Be blown away by the formidable mountainscapes and splendid wildlife in the Fjordlands as you sail through the pristine Milford, Dusky and Doubtful Sound, home to a plethora of wildlife, including bottlenose dolphins and penguins.
- Discover Wellington – abundant with trendy wine bars and booming with a vibrant arts scene. You’ll fall in love with steep craggy shores and hillsides lined with picturesque views and Victorian houses.
- Melt away along the pristine, white-sand beaches of Tauranga, get lost in Akaroa’s French provincial village-vibes and wander through *Marlborough’s maze of vineyards at your leisure.
- Cap off your journey in beautiful Auckland with free time to discover the city’s landmarks, museums and famous food scene.
Renowned for its picturesque Pacific coastline, glorious beaches and spectacular Harbour, Sydney has something for everyone, from its fascinating museums to its hipster cafes and iconic Luna Park. Make your own way to Sydney for your cruise departure at 6pm today!
Two days at sea gives you the chance to rest, unwind and enjoy the first-class facilities aboard the Norwegian Jewel Ship. Soak in a world of relaxation with a dip in one of the sparkling pools or spa, enjoying the panoramic ocean vistas.
Formidable mountainscapes, rugged cliffs and a sea of trees await you in Fjordland today. Admire the sheer precision of every slope in the Milford Sound, the plethora of wildlife abuzz in Doubtful Sound, including bottlenose dolphins and penguins, and the untouched majesty of Dusky Sound.
Docking at 9am today, take advantage of Port Chalmers’ easy access to Dunedin this morning. You could venture to the nearby Lenarch Castle via taxi or explore Otago Harbour, where seals and penguins sunbathe. Depart at 7pm.
Thriving with French provincial village-vibes and a decadent cheese scene, you’ll fall in love with Akaora. Nestled in the heart of an ancient volcano with the largest penguin colony on the mainland, this French settlement really has it all.
If you’re feeling adventurous, why not head out to Christchurch? Your ship departs at 6pm tonight.
Lush forests above the clouds, a maze of vineyards and breathtaking mountain trails await in Marlborough today. Docking in Picton around 8am, why not savour the flavours of Marlborough with a winery crawl, treating the palate to refreshing Sauvignon Blanc or deliciously fresh seafood.
Your ship departs at 6pm.
Abundant with hillside lanes, picture-perfect views, hip wine bars and a booming vibrant arts scene, you’ll fall in love with Wellington. If you haven’t had your fill of great wine, why not head out into wine country – the Wairapa region* is only 30km from the sea! Depart at 6pm.
Devastated by an earthquake in 1931, beautifully-restored Art Deco, Classical and Spanish Mission buildings line street after street in breathtaking Napier. Looking like something out of a 1930s film set, you could sip a Gatsby-esque cocktail in a local bar or embark on a self-guided tour!
Melt away along the pristine, white-sand beaches of Tauranga today, drinking in the picturesque vistas from Mauao’s summit or taking advantage of the easy access to Rotorua’s geothermal hot springs and bubbling mud pools.
Disembark the Norwegian Jewel this morning in New Zealand’s biggest city, where dense rainforests, thermal springs, wineries and wildlife reserves are only half an hour away!
You could spend the day exploring the urban sprawl of fashionable inner-city suburbs from Newmarket to Devonport and handsome west-coast beaches before departing for Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Auckland and return to Your Originating City
- Flights returning to Your Originating City are economy class with LAN, Jetstar, Virgin Airlines or Qantas, subject to availability
- Flight amendments for early arrivals and later departures are available upon request, plus any additional airfares and taxes. Contact Escape Guru on 1300 508 802 for a quote
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement is available upon request. Escape Guru on 1300 508 802 for a quote
- Upgrade to an Oceanview Stateroom from $399 per person, includes a specialty dining package
- Upgrade to a Balcony Stateroom from $899 per person, includes a specialty dining package and private transfer from Auckland port to airport
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Flight to Sydney to meet cruise for departure
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages