NEPAL: 8 Days Annapurna Sunrise View Trek for Two
Conquer the mighty Himalayas.
$1,578Valued at $2,500
Feast your eyes on the mystical Himalayan ranges as you traverse suspension bridges over valleys, walk through bamboo and rhododendron forests and trail along snow-capped mountains on a once-in-a-lifetime Annapurna Sunrise trek.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Porters to Carry Your Luggage
- 7 Nights of Accommodation with Heaps of Tasty Meals
- Trek up Majestic Mountains, Experience Local Himalayan Life and Explore Pulsating Pokhara’s Lakes
- 7 Nights of Accommodation Across Hotels and Tea Houses
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- All On-Ground Transport as per the Itinerary
- All Admissions and Sightseeing Fees as per the Itinerary
- Experienced Porters Throughout Your Trek
- Exciting Tours with Local English Speaking Tour Guides
- Annapurna Conservation Permit
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kathmandu – Nivas Boutique Home or similar
- Pokhara – Hotel Splendid View or similar
Owned and run by locals, staying in local tea houses are a brilliant way to fully immerse yourself in Nepalese culture and gain insight into life in the mountains. Staying at local tea house not only enhances your Annapurna experience, but it’s an opportunity for you to support the local economy that otherwise would not be able to benefit from tourism due to distance and remote location.
- Available for daily departure between 27 June 2019 – 21 December 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get your hiking boots ready for an adventure of a lifetime as you conquer the mighty Himalayas on this incredible 8 day Annapurna Sunrise trek.
- Catch your first glimpse of Himalayan life in Pokhara, the gateway to the Himalayan ranges where breathtaking snow-capped peaks reflect off of the glistening waters of the stunning ‘City of Lakes’.
- Your mountain treks will be full of pupil-dilating moments as you take in some of the most awe-inspiring mountain landscapes in the world, from Ulleri to Ghorepani and Ghandruk.
- Witness the pastel purple sky transform into an aura of gold over the majestic Himalayan ranges with a sunrise trek up to Poonhill, serving up panoramic views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre that will be sure to take your breath away.
- Enjoy a free day in Kathmandu, perhaps weaving through the narrow allies of Asan Tole to bask in the aromatic blend of burning incense, dried chillies and spices, stopping to admire the hustle and bustle of the city from the window of a local tea house.
Namaste Kathmandu! Upon arrival at the airport, you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Transfer this morning to Pokhara, driving past stunning rural terraces, villages, farms and glimpses of the snow-capped Himalayas en route. Known as the gateway to the Himalayas, Pokhara is home to Phewa, Begnas and Rupa lakes, where the Himalayas reflect off the top of these glistening waters.
Perhaps venture out for a spot of sightseeing this afternoon, visiting Gupteshwor Cave and Devi’s Fall before unwinding with a relaxing boat ride along Phewa Lake.
Head for Nayapul this morning to kickstart your trekking adventure, passing through charming Birethanti village, perched along the banks of the Modi River. Continue your trek through Hille before stopping in the Magar Village of Ulleri for the night.
Trekking to an elevation of 2860m, traverse across suspension bridges above the Bhurungdi River and through Tikhedhunga, passing grazing landscapes filled with stunning rhododendron and oak trees to reach Ghorepani via Nangethanti.
Kickstart your morning early with a sunrise trek up to Poon Hill, admiring the stunning sunrise views over the snow-capped peaks of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre. After your sunrise haze, trek to Ghandruk over six hours.
Trek for around five hours today to reach Nayapul, finally arriving where it all began in Pokhara, where you can sit back, relax and recharge from your trekking adventure.
Board your bus back to Kathmandu this morning, where the rest of the day is yours to either unwind from your trekking adventure or weave through the narrow streets of the city, filled with incense-burning aromas.
Say goodbye to your trekking buddies as you transfer to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 12
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of USD $150 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Porter not included for solo travellers, available for hire at additional costs
- Nepal Visa – upon arrival you will need 2 passport-sized photos
- A good level of fitness is recommended for this tour
- Travel insurance – compulsory
- Personal trekking equipment
- Nepal Visa – easily obtained upon entry at Tribhuvan International Airport
- Passport photos for Nepal Entry Visa, must bring 2 passport-sized photos
- Hot shower and laundry during the trek
- All meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not listed in the Itinerary
- Tips/Gratuities for guides and porters* Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages