NEPAL: 14 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek for One
Trek to the summit of the Himalayas.
$1,149Valued at $1,700
Witness glorious vistas and feast your eyes on the peak of beauty with dazzling sunrises over the breathtaking Himalayas, treks through emerald jungles and magnificent UNESCO sites.
- 13 Nights of Charming Hotel and Lodge Accommodation for One, Including Daily Breakfast and Heaps More Meals
- Watch the Sunrise Over the Annapurna Mountain Range from the Summit of Poonhill and Soak in Modi Khola’s Natural Hot Springs
- Trek to the Famed Annapurna Base Camp Through Ancient Villages and Glorious Rhododendron Forest
- 13 Nights of Accommodation for One
- Daily Breakfast, 9 Lunches and 9 Dinners
- Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek for Two
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- All Conservation Entry Permits and TIMS Permits
- Exciting Tours with Local English Speaking Tour Guides and Porters
- All Necessary Taxes, VAT and Service Charges
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kathmandu – Hotel Samsara Resort or similar
- Annapurna Trek – Lodges/Tea Houses or similar
- Pokhara – Hotel View Point or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 4, 10, 18, 28 January
- 4, 10, 18, 28 February
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24,28 March
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 April
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 May
- 4, 8, 18, 28 June
- 4, 12, 20, 28 July
- 4, 12, 20, 28 August
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 September
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 October
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 November
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 30 December
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Discover some of the world’s most sublime hidden wonders and glorious vistas in the great Himalayan mountains, as you admire the gleam of golden temples in exotic places, stroll through charming villages and embark on magnificent hikes through Nepalese wilderness.
- Visit some of Kathmandu’s most iconic sights including Swayambhunath Stupa, one of the region’s most revered holy shrines, and Monkey Temple, teaming with the eponymous furry creatures!
- Wake up early to witness the Annapurna Mountain Range illuminated by the rising sun at the summit of Poonhill.
- Your mountain treks will be full of pupil-dilating moments as you take in some of the most awe-inspiring mountain landscapes in the world, from Ulleri to Ghorepani and Poonhill to Tadapani.
- Drink in the kaleidoscopic vistas of some of the Himalaya’s most majestic peaks with a trek and overnight stay at Annapurna Base Camp.
- Rejuvenate your body and mind with a plunge in the restorative waters at Jhinudada, a natural hot spring built into the banks of the mighty Modhi Khola.
Namaste and welcome to Nepal! Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a local representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Once you’ve freshened up, you’ll be able to spend the remainder of the day at leisure.
Follow in the footsteps of ancient kings today as you embark on a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley, where temples, palaces and otherworldly monasteries abound.
Stroll through Durbar Square, the traditional heart of Kathmandu’s old town, trek to Monkey Temple, a fascinating Buddhist temple teaming with cheeky monkeys high above the city and uncover the magnificent Bouddhanath Stupa. Returning to the hotel, you’ll have the evening to shop for trekking gear.
Sit back and relax with a good book or podcast today as you drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River, soaking in the glittering Himalayan vistas of Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu Peak enroute to Pokhara.
The setting for this dazzling city is simply sublime, stretched along the calm shore, bobbing with paddle boats and surrounded by crystalline snow-capped mountains, it’s no wonder it’s called the ‘city of lakes’.
Get your first taste of Nepal’s natural splendour and sublime treks today as you drive to Nayapul. On arrival, you’ll trek to Tikhedunga via the spectacular village of Birethanti for lunch, before ascending gently to your guesthouse where you’ll be able to rest up in preparation for tomorrow’s Ghorepani adventure.
Trekking through the wilderness this morning to the quiet village of Ulleri, breathe in the crisp, mountain air and admire the grand Annapurna peaks as you ascending steeply for two hours, before continuing to Banthanti. Along the way, you’ll be treated to breathtaking views of Machhapuchhare, Fish Tail and Hiunchuli.
Then it’s easy going as you wind through shadowy rhododendron forest, past clusters of musical birds to Ghorepani.
Watch the sunrise over ten different mountains this morning as you drink in the panoramic views from the summit of Poonhill. Heading back to the guest house, enjoy a well-deserved hot breakfast before spending the remainder of the day trekking through magnificent emerald jungle to Tadapani.
Continue through majestic oak forest today, under a near-constant canopy of blush-coloured rhododendron blooms on the way to Kimrung Khola, before descending to Chromrong; your gateway to exquisite Annapurna vistas.
Wind through the gentle folds of the Annapurna Foothills down stone-slab steps for 90 minutes and over Chomrong Khola’s suspended bridge on your way out of the valley this morning.
Then, pass through picturesque bamboo and oak forest overlooking the torrential current of Modi Khola on the west bank, before continuing up the rocky path up to Sinuwa and down a brilliantly carved stone staircase to reach Dovan and the otherworldly Himalayas.
Watch the lush valley unfurl before you today as traverse into the sanctum and cross two breathtaking avalanche tracks to reach Bagar’s charming green meadow of abandoned hotels. Continuing up the trail to Machhapuchare Base Camp, you’ll glimpse awesome views of Mount Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, I, III and Gangapurna.
After passing through rich alpine meadows, you’ll finally arrive at the Annapurna Base Camp where you’ll spend the evening in a guesthouse.
Drink in the kaleidoscopic vistas of some of the Himalaya’s most majestic peaks this morning, before descending to Dovan over six hours.
Trek through the brilliant bamboo forest over six hours to Sinuwa today, before descending to Chhumrong Khola and down a gorgeous stone staircase for almost an hour to reach Chhumrong and Jhindanda.
On arrival, why not recover with a plunge in the natural hot spring built into the banks of the mighty Modhi Khola. One of Annapurna’s most visited attractions, this spa village is known for its resplendent natural beauty and restorative powers, helping travellers relieve aches, pains and fatigue.
Slip on your climbing boots this morning as you embark on your final trek through Nepalese forest to Nayapul via Birethati for lunch enroute. Then enjoy a car ride back to civilisation and Pokhara.
Admire the diverse Himalayan mountainscape as you head back to Kathmandu today, driving through various satellite towns and rural settlements, past cascading rivers, forested terraces and rural landscapes.
Pack your suitcases and get ready to transfer to the airport this morning as you return home to regale friends and family with the amazing stories you’ve collected on this incredible Himalayan trekking adventure.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 1 person
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 28
- Flights not included, book your international flight to arrive and depart from Kathmandu International Airport
- Nepal Visa
- Day 2 entrance fees in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance – compulsory
- Any meals not in the Itinerary
- Optional activities
- Tipping – recommended at $5 per person for the guide and $2 per person, per day for the driver
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages