NEPAL: 13 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek for Two
Mountains full of memories.
$1,820Valued at $2,800
Feast your eyes on the mystical Himalayan ranges as you traverse across suspension bridges, walk through bamboo and rhododendron forests and trail along snow capped mountains on your trek to Annapurna Base Camp.
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Porters to Carry Your Luggage
- 12 Nights of Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Trek up Majestic Mountains, Take a Dip in a Natural Himalayan Hot Spring and Explore Pulsating Pokhara
- 12 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Porters to Carry Your Luggage and Equipment During the Trek
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Annapurna Conservation Permit
- Experienced English Speaking Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kathmandu – Hotel Splendid View or similar
- Pokhara – Hotel Thamel or similar
Owned and run by locals, staying in local guesthouses and teahouses are a brilliant way to fully immerse yourself in Nepalese culture and gain insight to life in the mountains. Staying at local guesthouses and teahouses not only enhances your Himalayan experience, but it’s an opportunity for you to support the local economy that otherwise would not be able to benefit from tourism due to distance and remote location.
Available for travel on one of the following dates in 2019 and 2020:
- 1, 5, 10, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25 of every month from April 2019 to March 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get your hiking boots ready for an adventure of a lifetime as you conquer the mighty Himalayas on this incredible 13 day Annapurna Base Camp trek.
- Catch your first glimpse of Himalayan life in Pokhara, the gateway to the Himalayan ranges where breathtaking snow-capped peaks reflect of the glistening waters of the stunning lakes of the city.
- Your mountain treks will be full of pupil-dilating moments as you take in some of the most awe-inspiring mountain landscapes in the world, from Ulleri to Ghorepani and Tadapani.
- Witness the pastel purple sky transform into an aura of gold over the majestic Himalayan ranges with a sunrise trek up to Poonhill, serving up panoramic views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre that will be sure to take your breath away.
- Soothe your muscles with a rejuvenating plunge in the hot springs of Jhinu Danda, a treat sure to delight the body after days of trekking!
Namaste Kathmandu! Upon arrival at the airport you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Drive to Pokhara this morning, catching your first glimpse into local Himalayan life as you pass through rural terrace farms, villages and cities with snow capped peaks en-route.
Known as the gateway to the Himalayas, Pokhara is home to Phewa, Begnas and Rupa lakes, where the Himalayas reflect off the top of these glistening waters.
Perhaps venture out for a spot of sightseeing this afternoon, visiting Gupteshwor Cave and Devi’s Fall before unwinding with a relaxing boat ride along the Phewa Lake.
Head for Nayapul this morning to kickstart your trekking adventure, passing through Birethanti, perched along the banks of the Modi River. Continue your trek through Hille before stopping in the Magar Village of Ulleri for the night.
Trekking to an elevation of 2860m, traverse across suspension bridges above the Burundi River and through Tikhedhunga, passing grazing landscapes filled with stunning rhododendron and oak trees to reach Ghorepani via Nangethanti.
Kickstart your morning early with a sunrise trek up to Poon Hill, admiring the stunning sunrise views over the snow-capped peaks of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre. Return back to hotel before embarking on your six hour trek to Chuile.
Head for Sinuwa this morning, passing through Chomrong, a local Gurung Village lying at the entrance to Annapurna Sanctuary. Be treated to to spectacular panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks of Annapurna South and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail Mountain) as you stand over the valley.
Walk through charming rhododendron, oaks, pine and bamboo forests along the Modi River today en-route to Deurali. Pass through Devon, ascending upward towards Hinko cave.
Get ready for your most major day of trekking, walking for four hours to reach the mighty Annapurna Base Camp.
Revel in magnificent views of the South face of Annapurna mounted on top of the sanctuary, where you’ll be greeted by striking views of glaciers. Upon conquering the peak, be swept away by mesmerising views of Singu Chuli, Hiunchuli and Tharpu Chuli.
Start your morning with breathtaking views of the sun rising over Annapurna I, Machhapuchhre and Annapurna South. Afterwards, trek to Bamboo, walking through lush bamboo forest and rhododendron trees.
Traverse over streams on your upward ascent to Jhinu Danda today, where you can take the opportunity to soothe your tired muscles with a rejuvenating dip in the natural hot spring en-route.
Trek for around five hours today to finally reach Nayapul where your trekking adventure comes full circle. Drive from Nayapul to Pokhara where you can sit back, relax and recharge from your trekking adventure.
Board the tourist bus to Kathmandu this morning, soaking up some last minute sights, tastes and shopping on your last full day in Nepal.
Bid farewell to your travel buddies as you part ways for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 12
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of USD $150 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Porter not included for solo travellers, available for hire at additional costs
- Nepal Visa – upon arrival you will need 2 passport-sized photos
- A good level of fitness is recommended for this tour
- Travel insurance – compulsory
- Nepal Visa – easily obtained upon entry at Tribhuvan International Airport
- Gratuities for guides and porters – recommended at USD $40 per person
- Lunch and dinner during the trek, approximately USD $200 per person
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages