NEPAL: 12 Day Nepal View Tour (For One)
Conquer the Himalayas and witness glorious vistas.
Trek through emerald jungles and witness the peak of beauty from the summit of magnificent mountains as you conquer the mighty Himalayas.
- 12 Nights of Accommodation for One, Including Daily Breakfast and Heaps More Meals
- Embark on a Jungle Safari in Chitwan, Trek up Himalayan Mountains, Visit Dazzling Kathmandu and Explore Pulsating Pokhara
- All Accommodation, On-Ground Transport, Experienced Guides and Lots of Meals
- 12 Nights of Accommodation for One
- Daily Breakfast, 7 Lunches and 6 Dinners
- All Admissions and Sightseeing Fees as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Local English Speaking Tour Guides
- All Necessary Permits, Taxes, VAT and Service Charges
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kathmandu – Hotel Access Nepal or similar
- Pokhara – Hotel View Point or similar
- Trek – Local lodge/teahouse or similar
- Chitwan – Jungle Safari Resort or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 6, 22 October
- 6, 22 November
- 6, 22 December
- 5, 15, 25 January
- 5, 15, 25 February
- 5, 10, 15, 25, 30 March
- 5, 10, 15, 25, 30 April
- 5, 10, 15, 25, 30 May
- 5, 15, 25 June
- 5, 15, 25 July
- 5, 15, 25 August
- 5, 10, 15, 25, 30 September
- 5, 10, 15, 25, 30 October
- 5, 10, 15, 25, 30 November
- 5, 10, 15, 25, 30 December
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- A trekker’s paradise, discover some of the world’s most sublime hidden wonders and glorious vistas in great Himalayan mountains, admire the gleam of golden temples in exotic places, stroll through charming villages and encounter enchanting wildlife in dazzling Nepal.
- Discover some of Kathmandu’s most iconic sights including Swayambhunath Stupa, a magnificent golden spire that’s one of the region’s most ancient and revered holy shrines.
- Soak in glittering mountain views of Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu Peak, Machhapuchhare and Grand Annapurna peaks as you set off on awe-inspiring Annapurna treks.
- Admire brilliant panoramic views from the summit of Poonhill, as you get up early to admire the sunrise over the peaks of ten different mountains.
- Enjoy amazing glimpses into rural life in Ghandruk’s Gurung Village and sit down to a Tharu cultural stick dance over supper in Chitwan.
- Take a thrilling Chitwan Jungle Safari for a close encounter with exotic wildlife including rhinos, elephants, crocs and, if you’re lucky, the Royal Bengal Tiger.
Namaste and welcome to Nepal! Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to your hotel. After check-in, the evening is yours. Why not head out into the bustling city, via Durbar Square, filled with ornate, medieval buildings, sadhus (holy men) and vendors selling candy floss on giant sticks, or stuff yourself with momos for dinner in Thamel Street.
Your first full day in Nepal begins with a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley after breakfast! The heart of Nepal, Kathmandu Valley is a vibrant melting pot of ancient culture, religious beliefs and modern Western influences, dotted with UNESCO World Heritage sites – some of which you will visit.
Led by your knowledgeable guide, visit the vibrant Kathmandu Durbar Square, climb the steps to the ancient Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple) – keep your eye out for cheeky monkeys – admire the Hindu Pashupatinath Temple and visit the 5th-century, Buddhist Boudhanath Stupa – one of the largest spherical shrines in Nepal. This evening, meet your fellow travellers at orientation before some free time.
This morning sit back and relax over six hours with a good book or podcast as you drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River and soak in the glittering Himalayan vistas as you sweep past Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu Peak enroute to Pokhara, the dazzling ‘city of lakes’.
From Pokhara, you’ll drive to Nayapul and enjoy clear views of stunning mountain sides as you set off on a hike to Tikhedhunga via Birethanti, passing lively villages along the way.
Observe outstanding vistas of snow-capped mountainscapes this morning as you ascend steeply for two hours through spectacular jungle before gently gliding through Ulleri, and handsome Gurung and Magar villages. Trekking through the wilderness, breathe in the crisp, mountain air and admire the grand views afforded by Machhapuchhare and grand Annapurna peaks along the way.
From there, it’s easy going. Venture through shadowy rhododendron forests along the stunning jungle path and listen to clusters of musical birds as you embark on a five to six hour trek up the Ghorepani path and your overnight accommodation.
Admire brilliant panoramic views from the summit of Poonhill this morning, as you rise early to admire the sunrise over the peaks of ten different mountains. Then, head back to the guest house for a well-deserved hot breakfast and spend the rest of the day on a trek to Tadapani.
Set in the gentle folds of the Annapurna Foothills and dense rhododendron forests, your hike this morning will guide you up steep stone-slab steps and through picturesque villages to Ghandruk, where you’ll enjoy amazing glimpses into rural life in Gurung Village.
Once you’ve stretched your legs and given your feet a well-deserved rest, why not go for a gander at the handicraft centre and Gurung Museum or just sit down to enjoy the vistas of the surrounding mountains.
Slip on your climbing boots this morning as you embark on your final trek through Nepalese forest and descend through through gorgeous rice paddies and local villages to the Syauli Bazar, before arriving in Nayapul and driving to Pokhara.
Upon arrival, spend the evening at leisure, free to admire the sublime setting of this ‘city of lakes’; stretched along the calm shore, bobbing with paddle boats, surrounded by crystalline snow-capped mountains.
Wake up bright and early this morning, as you embark on a 6 hour adventure to Chitwan, the place where Bengal tigers and Asian one-horned rhinos roam – so keep your cameras primed and ready! After check-in, set off on a wildlife safari and Tharu village tour; wander past fine mud and lattice houses within the fascinating village.
After a relaxing breakfast amidst the sweet chirping birds, you’ll set out for a full day of jungle activities. Rejuvenate your mind on a jungle walk and wander through Nepalese woodlands perched atop the back of an Elephant. Admire emerald woods and relish sights from new heights under the slow bated steps of your new travelling companion.
Then, watch these majestic creatures play in the water before visiting an Elephant Breeding Centre and sitting down to a scintillating Tharu cultural stick dance over supper.
Play eye-spy with the local exotic birds this morning with a bird watching tour – you could spot storks, grey-headed eagles, geese and sunbirds among hundreds of others. Then, drink in the kaleidoscopic Himalayan mountainscape as you head back to Kathmandu.
Pack your suitcases and get ready to transfer to the airport this morning as you return home to regale friends and family with the amazing stories you’ve collected on this incredible Himalayan trekking adventure.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 1 person, twin share
- Book your international flight to arrive and depart from Kathmandu International Airport
- International Flights
- Nepal Visa – compulsory
- Travel insurance – compulsory to obtain entry visa
- Tipping – recommended at $150 per person
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages