NEPAL: 10 Day Best of Nepal Tour for Two
Watch the sunrise over the Himalayas.
$1,998Valued at $2,800
Trek through emerald jungles and witness the peak of beauty from the summit of magnificent mountains as you conquer the mighty Himalayas.
- 9 Nights of Accommodation for Two, Including Daily Breakfast and Heaps More Meals
- Embark on a Jungle Safari with the Opportunity to Spot Elephants, Exotic Birds and Perhaps a Rare Bengal Tiger!
- Witness the Spellbinding Sunrise Over the Annapurna Mountain Range
- 9 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- All Admissions and Sightseeing Fees as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Local English Speaking Tour Guides
- All Necessary Permits, Taxes, VAT and Service Charges
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kathmandu – Samsara Resort or similar
- Pokhara – View Point or similar
- Chitwan – Rhinoland Lodge or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 2, 12, 20, 24 January
- 2, 12, 20, 24 February
- 2, 12, 20, 24 March
- 2, 12, 20, 24 April
- 2, 12, 20, 24 May
- 2, 12, 20, 24 June
- 2, 12, 20, 24 July
- 2, 12, 20, 24 August
- 2, 12, 20, 24 September
- 2, 12, 20 October
- 2, 12, 20, 24 November
- 2, 12, 20, 24 December
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- A trekker’s paradise! Uncover some of the world’s most sublime hidden wonders and glorious vistas in Nepal’s Himalayan mountains, from golden temples to charming villages and exotic wildlife.
- Visit some of Kathmandu’s most iconic sights including the Monkey Temple and golden spire of the Swayambhunath Stupa.
- Wake up early to witness the Annapurna Mountain Range illuminated by the rising sun.
- Glide across Pokhara’s iconic lakes and climb to the summit of the World Peace Stupa for panoramic views of the Himalayas and Pokhara Valley.
- Marvel at the torrent of cascading water at Devi’s Falls, and embark on an expedition to the nearby Gupteshwar Mahadev Caves.
- Enjoy a glimpse into rural life in a traditional Tharu Village and sit down to a Tharu cultural stick dance over supper in Chitwan.
- Get up close with exotic wildlife including elephants and *birdlife on a thrilling Chitwan Jungle Safari and bird watching tour.
- Learn the rich and complex history behind the old Bhaktapur Kingdom with an excursion to the magnificent Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
Namaste and welcome to Nepal! Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a local representative and transferred to your hotel for check in. Once you’re brought up to speed on your daily program, you’ll be able to spend the remainder of the day at leisure.
Led by your knowledgeable guide today, you’ll get experience Kathmandu’s historic UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Patan Durbar Square and the ancient Syambhunath Stupa. You’ll also get to visit the Monkey Temple – one of the largest and holiest Tibetan Buddhist temples outside of Tibet and visit the 5th-century, Buddhist Boudhanath Stupa – one of the largest spherical shrines in Nepal.
- Mt. Everest scenic flight – see the Himalaya’s from the very peak this morning as you embark on a scenic flight to the summit (USD $250 per person).
Sit back and relax with a good book or podcast as you drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River, soaking in the glittering Himalayan vistas of Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu Peak enroute to Pokhara.
Witness ethereal views over Annapuma Mountain range as the sun rises over the plains of the Pokhara Valley this morning, illuminating the pristine snow-capped mountains and forest below.
After you’ve caught your breath from the stunning views, enjoy breakfast at a nearby hotel before embarking on a three hour trek to Naudada. Upon arrival, you’ll be driven back to Pokhara to explore this dazzling ‘city of lakes’ on your own.
Glide across Phewa Lake in a charming doonga (boat) this morning, admiring the emerald hue afforded to the lake by the lush Queen’s Forest. Afterwards, slip on your hiking boots as you climb to the summit of the World Peace Stupa for panoramic views of the Lake, Himalayas and Pokhara Valley. On the descent, visit Devi’s Falls and explore the nearby Mahendra Caves.
Wake up bright and early this morning and drive to Chitwan, the place where Bengal tigers and Asian rhinos roam – so keep your cameras primed and ready! After check in, set off on a wildlife and Tharu village tour.
Rejuvenate your mind with a tranquil jungle walk today, wandering through Nepalese woodlands perched on the back of an elephant and admiring the sights from atop your new travelling companion.
Then, watch these majestic creatures play in the water before visiting an Elephant Breeding Centre and sitting down to an authentic Tharu cultural stick dance over supper.
Play eye-spy with the local exotic birds this morning on a bird watching tour – you could spot storks, grey-headed eagles, geese and sunbirds among hundreds of others. Then, admire the diverse Himalayan mountainscape as you head back to Kathmandu.
Take a step back in time to Nepal’s history today, as you visit Bhaktapur and Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
This richly historical complex was the centre of an 18th-century battle in which King Prithvi overthrew the last of the indigenous Newar kings and unified a feuding Nepal. Observe the bullet holes that still scar the plaza as you learn more about Nepal’s dynastic history, before returning to Kathmandu for the night.
Pack your suitcases and get ready to transfer to the airport this morning as you return home to regale friends and family with the amazing stories you’ve collected on this incredible Himalayan trekking adventure.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 28
- Flights not included, book your international flight to arrive and depart from Kathmandu International Airport
- Nepal Visa
- Travel insurance – compulsory
- Any meals not in the Itinerary
- Optional activities
- Tipping – recommended at $5 per person for the guide and $2 per person, per day for the driver
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages