MOROCCO: 14 Day Marvellous Morocco Tour Including Flights for Two
Arabian gems, sandstone wonders and stunning nature.
$7,998Valued at $9,998
Soaring sandstone mountains in red and burnt orange, ancient kasbahs, bustling medinas, souks and Roman ruins await on your marvellous Morocco through imperial cities and the otherworldly Atlas Mountain range over 14 days.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 11 Nights of Charming Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast and 5 Delicious Dinners
- Stand in Awe of the Sahara in Rissani, Admire the Defensive Walls and Rising Towers of the UNESCO-listed Ait Benhaddou and Marvel at the Snake Charmers, Henna Tattoo Artists and Jugglers in Djemaa el Fna Square
- Return International Flights for Two
- 11 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 5 Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Hotel Taxes, Service Charges and Fees
- Gratuities for Tour Guide and Driver
- Rabat – Farah Maghreb Rabat or similar
- Fez – Fes Marriott Hotel Jnan Palace or similar
- Erfoud – Kasbah Xaluca Maadid or similar
- Ouarzazate – Ibis Ouarzazate or similar
- Marrakech – Le Meridien N’Fis or similar
- Casablanca – Kenzi Tower Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 February
2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Explore the ancient medinas of Marrakech, stand at the gateway to the Sahara Desert and traverse the famed Atlas Mountains on this exotic tour through the ever-changing colours of Morocco.
- Uncover the medieval fortified city buried in the heart of Rabat as you explore Chellah and visit the Royal Palace built on the ruins of an 18th-century palace.
- Stroll along the historic Talaa Kebira past an array of hidden Arabic gems and mosques and perhaps pamper yourself with the ultimate Moroccan steam bath experience in a traditional Hammam with a free day in Fez.
- Snake through immense montane cedar woods in the iconic Atlas Mountain range and pass dramatic gorges and rocky passages along Ziz Valley.
- Stand at the edge of the Sahara in the ancient city of Rissani where fortunes in gold and slaves were once traded and admire the soaring mountains and gaping gorge at Dades Canyon.
- Wander the maze of stairwells to the summit of Taourirt Kasbah and admire the defensive walls, rising towers and ascending clay buildings in the helter-skelter Unesco-listed Ait Benhaddou.
- Be mesmerised by the aqua Saadian Tombs of the royal family, the patchwork of red sandstone bricks in the Koutoubia Minaret and monumental fountains gracing the Bahia Palace in Marrakech, before marvelling at the musicians, snake charmers and henna tattoo artists in Djemaa el Fna Square.
Old imperial cities and breathtaking medinas await in Morocco as you board your international flight to North Africa.
Welcome to Casablanca! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel in Rabat for check-in. The rest of the day is yours before an orientation meeting at 6pm.
Uncover the medieval fortified city buried in the heart of Rabat today as you explore Chellah and visit the Royal Palace built on the ruins of an 18th-century palace on a city tour.
Wander past whitewashed houses in Rabat’s historical citadel of Kasbah, entering through the dramatic Almohad gate, before admiring the intricate designs carved into the brilliant Hassan Tower.
Drive through rolling hills dotted with olive groves and Roman ruins en route to Fez today, stopping at Volubilis where you’ll get to admire the wonderfully preserved mosaics inscribed on the limestone Roman ruins and pass the Holy City of Moulay Idriss.
On arrival in Fez, enjoy mesmerising views over the ancient city from a hill overlooking the whole medina, before a short bus tour through the imperial city. Tonight, enjoy dinner with a local family to gain insight into traditional Moroccan culture and traditions.
Today is yours to stroll along the historical Talaa Kebira past an array of hidden Arabic gems and mosques, perhaps pamper yourself with the ultimate Moroccan steam bath experience in a traditional Hammam or visit the 11th-century Chouara Tannery.
- Fez City Tour (L) – visit the world’s oldest operating university, see the famous tanneries and the Fes el Bali Medina, before visiting the Al-Attarine Madrasa, Moulay Idriss Mausoleum and the Nejjarine Fountains and Museum (AUD $82 per person).
Drive through the low valleys, plains and montane cedar woods of the Atlas Mountains, passing Errachidia, a French Foreign Legion military garrison, and snaking through the dramatic gorgeous and rocky passages along the Ziz Valley to arrive in Erfoud.
Head for the edge of the Sahara Desert this morning, as you explore the ancient city of Rissani where fortunes in gold and slaves were traded. En route, learn about fossils at a local factory and, on arrival, explore the lively souk and a beautifully restored 18th-century ksar (castle).
After, pass the ancient ruins of Sijilmasa on the River Ziz, once a bustling Berber city and medieval trade port. Why not cap off your tour with a Sahara camel ride?!
- Sahara Camel Ride (AUD $148 per person).
Visit the oasis of Tinghir this morning, offering lush green vistas and sand-coloured medinas, followed by Tinejdad Road, where nomads once stopped to quench their thirst at the natural springs and find shelter.
After, stand in awe of the soaring mountains and gaping gorge at Dades Canyon, before continuing to Ouarzazate via the Road of the Thousand Kasbahs and Dades Valley, iconic for its blooming roses.
Discover the Draa Valley today as you embark on a city tour of Ouarzazate, your gateway to the Sahara. Wander the maze of stairwells to the summit of Taourirt Kasbah located at the crossroads of the Sahara and north Morocco, before admiring the defensive walls, rising towers and ascending clay buildings of Ait Benhaddou.
Tonight, transfer to Marrakech, following the Tichka Pass into the heart of the Atlas Mountains.
See the best of Marrakech this morning, stopping via the luminous aqua Saadian Tombs, dating back to the 16th-century where Saadian royalty found their final resting place, the Koutoubia Minaret to admire the patchwork of red sandstone bricks and calligraphy, followed by the monumental fountains and woodwork in the spellbinding Bahia Palace.
End the tour in the medina before arriving at the Djemaa el Fna Square to marvel at the musicians, street dancers, acrobats, jugglers and henna tattoo artists lining the buzzing streets at your leisure.
- Marrakech Cooking Class and Majorelle Gardens (L) – savour a traditional couscous lunch and visit the spellbinding gardens (AUD $82 per person).
- Dinner with Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride (D) – ride through the medina streets in a traditional horse-drawn carriage, before watching an elegant belly dancing performance over dinner (AUD $105 per person).
Today is yours to discover the enchanting souls of Marrakech at your leisure, strolling through the bustling medina, sipping on authentic mint tea and pick up a pair of traditional, hand-made babouches (slippers) in Souk Smata.
- Essaouira Day Tour – visit the fortified city, walk along the ramparts north of Moulay Hassan Square and continue to the defensive walled Skala de la Ville that provides visits with vistas of the port and fishing boats (AUD $75 per person).
Uncover the French colonial legacy and Arab culture in Casablanca today as you visit the second-largest mosque in the world, Hassan II Mosque, and picture-perfect beach along La Corniche, before driving to Mohamed V Square, the Havous Quarter and Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral.
Tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner with traditional Moroccan fare.
Hassan II Mosque is subject to unexpected closures for local religious observances
Your Moroccan odyssey comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth or Canberra
- Flights from Brisbane are available for an additional $195 per person
- Flights from Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Emirates, Etihad, Qantas, Singapore or Turkish Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1699 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages